Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 am

Shikazumi was thrown back into a tree from the massive fist striking him head on.As his body contacted the tree a spurt of blood flew out across the sand as the kunai fell from his hands and his body slowly following it to the ground."Father I'm sorry but I have failed you." Shikazumi slowly faded into unconsciousness sprawled out in the sand.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 am

The clone sighed and shook its head as it dispelled its techniques and pulled the sand back into the containers strewn across its body, though it did leave any sand with blood on it out. It moved over to where the boy was and pressed a few points at the base of his neck to ensure that he remained asleep until the clone was ready.
"Brat... I'll have to break you before I can reforge you properly. But I will do it." He picked the kid up and slung him across one shoulder and began heading for the Stone Enclosure, a place where he would be able to talk with the kid without interruption.

((And away we go.))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 am

((Child abduction!! Stranger danger stranger danger!))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

The tall blonde haired jounin arrived at the training grounds with Jay not far behind. He turned around to face her and clapped his hands. "So! For starters, what's your name? Rank? And element?" Tsune said happily with a bright grin on his face.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Jay was a bit shocked as Tsune seemed very eager to start the,training."My name is Jay Jay,I am a genin,with the element Katon.I have also learned quite a bit of Kusaton."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:22 pm

"Awesome, I'll teach you so some katon then!" Tsune was rather energetic for a man his age and rank. He produced a length of twine, "We'll start with Katon: Ichi it's one of the basis of all katon techniques.You pick a hand seal of your choice, focus your chakra on to the tip of your index finger in the form of heat." As he explained Tsune preformed the technique, his right index finger glowed with the heat of his fire chakra. With a few swipes along the taunt twine, it cut right through. "And presto. Your try." He handed her a long length of twine to practice on.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Jay took the twine that Tsune had offered."Sounds easy enough!" Jay slowly made the tiger hand sign with her right hand.She then directed her chakra into the hand sign focusing on creating heat at the tips.With in seconds Jay started swiping her heated finger across the twine,as it quickly cut though.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Tsune nodded, "Excellent! Next is the Flare Technique. Mold you chakra in your lungs then let if explode from your mouth." He inhaled deeply then suddenly a short burst of fired erupted as he exhaled.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Jay shut her eyes as he made the hand signs required."Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)."Jay manipulated the chakra inbher core to move up and manifest itself in her lungs before he opened her mouth allowing the fire that was stored to explode out for about a second before going out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm

"Next we'll do the Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique). Toss a kunai or shuriken, and use the flare technique to set on fire." Tsune preformed the feat. He through a kunai and spat a small fire ball at it catching the projectile on fire. It thudded into a dead log. The fire smoldered for a bit but didn't fully catch it on fire due to the dampness of the moss covering the wood.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Jay reached around into her hip pouch as he pulled out a shuriken.She made the hand signs quickly as she coated the shuriken in a layer of her chakra. "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)." She quickly exhaled a small stream of fire after launching the shuriken causing the small metal object to be engulfed by flames as it flew through the air into a tree.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 pm

This was getting tougher. Quen was bound to run out of chakra with all the clones, but he needed to stay focussed. He needed to complete this stage. Making a hand sign, he created 5 more clones. (17 Accademy Lvl jutsu remaining)

They all charged simultaneously. One from the front, one from each side, and two from above. He needed to anticipate the pattern and move quickly using only his feet. He dashed foward. He leaned his head down as if to dodge the three on the ground, but then pushed up with his right leg, propelling him into a foward flip. He spun above all three ground attacks. His right foot came down on the foward clone's head. Simultaneously, he landed his left foot on his clone's shoulder. Before it could be dispatched, he pushed off his left foot into a back flip. The clone vanished in a puff of smoke. As Quen twirled upward, his feet caught each airborne clone under the chin. They, too, were dispatched. He spun once more through the air before landing on one foot and one knee. 3 down. 2 left. (6/15)

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm

"Next we'll do the Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique). I suggest you not look directly at me. This technique causes a blinding flare." He formed the seals and with a clap of his hands a bright white flash flared up. "By creating the flash it allows you to blind everyone around you enough to either escape or even get closer to a target."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Jay was unaware of what Tsune was talking about at the time she she watched intently,leading to her being blinded by a bright flash."Ohh wow." After a few seconds of Jay rubbing her eyes her vision returned.She slowly performed the hand signs. "Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)." She quickly clapped her hands together sending out a bright light that would blind all who saw it.

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 am

Homaru walked to the clone of his sensei again and took a deep bow

"I learned the two first basic techniques sensei. Can you please explain me wich technique I will learn now?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games