Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 pm
User Image"There's a lake in the very center of the cave Sam, and on the bottom is a laboratory. I know it sounds crazy, but you've got to believe me. There's a whole team of scientists who will hurt you if they can catch you. I don't want you going anywhere near, please.
They had kept me in a tank like a cylinder filled with green fluid. The fluid slowed down my motion by about a thousand. I... remember trying to punch the glass once and no matter how much force I put into it, by the time my fist met the glass, it was nothing more than a soft tap. They had a mask around my mouth for air too, and who knows what else they decided to put into there. Sometimes sleeping gas, sometimes nothing.
I was denied proper clothing, stuck in just a white dress slip. One of my tormentors had accidentally left the cap off of lid of my gas mask letting me get true, fresh air that brought me back to her senses.
I used my ice to shatter my container and a few of those around me. The entire room was covered with other containers filled with other people. I busted their containers and took off running and knocked out a guard stealing her uniform. Lucky for me that the clothes fit....
I'm ok though. My powers are still in tact and I'm twice as strong now. I guess being in that fluid does that to you. I'm not sure what all those injections will do to me over time though..
How long was I gone?"

Riena weakly waved at the others behind her and sighed looking at her clothes. Sam, is there any way that we can get duplicates of these? I can show you what the male ones look like too. We can't go in in regular clothes. It'd be too risky and some of them look so young..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:31 pm
((Jeesus! So much to read! But its okay, this is all okay))
User Image
I stood there helplessly and handed an energy ball to Samantha
"Need it?"
then I sighed and put it in my pocket...
"Nevermind"
I wondered off thinking about what was going on. I looked at my phone. It was just about to turn dark.
Nothing ever good came out of the dark

MajikBooBear

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Kura breathed andleaned up agens tree as he touched his arm that was in a sling he winced 'damn, it's sill healing...' he tagh as he slid own the tree to a siting posishin as e put his hand over his eyepatch and sighed 'i guss my life realey dose suck...' he thaght  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm
Samantha Looked around at everyone after Rienas Warning ...She Felt that Familiar feeling of Discontent ....You Guys we need to stop this we are Gifted and whatever is inside there is Preying on us Reina was First Samanthe Scanned Everyone who is Gonna Be Next ? Annabelle do you think you could control some energey to Duplicate Uniforms ...Adam You will need To hide your Wings until we get down to the Base of the cave ..Kura We need your Help what is Your Power ??????Koko stop Hiding we need you to What can you Offer (Reina sorry no time to codle these new students ) Reina If we give you some time albeit short will you be ready ?? Samantha 's feeling was getting stronger she new it was now or the whole school would be in Danger ..  

KommandoKat

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Kura oked to the ground "it's not that big a dea of gift...i have the 6th sence/sight i can see ghost's and spirits...i dont know if i have another gift he sad walking up to her and loking her in the eye as he kept his han on his eye patch fixing it then the sling  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image"Uniforms? Like what kind"
I was very unsure. Something praying on us? What could it be?
Curiousty killed the cat..
No It was framed...
I looked at everyone else with a disgruntled look on my face.

MajikBooBear

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 pm
Ok Kura That can Be Helpful ..These Scientist seem to Have sence about Us ..so maybe you could sence Them ..Samantha was a Large figure amongst them Ill Carry you Kura Ok ...Annabelle can you Manage the Uniforms ? Adam Being part Dark angel You are Beyond any Earthly Science ...Reina Im Grasping But I know it is Urgent we Destroy this Place You ready ??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 pm
User ImageKura smiled and usd the tree for suport to ge up of the ground so he didint fall over "alright ill try to see thear spirit's or arura if i can and ill tell you if eney are near us, and thank's for offerint to carey me" he sad as he inced bit 'god my leg's are sore...' he thaght as he dug hisnail's into the tree's bark  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm
"Yeah," TJ said, rubbing her eyes and shuffling into the bathroom. "I'll be out in ten." She shut the door behind her and clambered into the shower, clothes and all, turning the water on as hot as it would go and leaning against the wall in pure exhaustion. Whatever she had done, it had most certainly worn her out. The question was, what had she done? It took her several minutes to realize she had gotten into the shower fully dressed, and a few more to correct that issue-- and the rest of her self-allotted ten minutes trying to figure out what was going on with her. Her mind lingered over the concept of schizophrenia, but she decided not to say anything about it. Maybe they-- she and Rakata-- could find a better explanation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:02 am
User ImageI harnsed my energy "Stand still everyone you move this could hurt u"
I each hand crafted uniforms to them. Duplicating each step. It was diffcult but I enjoyed it. I finnaly made one for me. I fixed my hair and nodded my head.
" Im ready"  

MajikBooBear

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:14 pm
Kura looked at the unifom and fixed his hair, e patch and sling he kept leaning agenst the tree  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 pm
Samantha looked Down at Her Unifor ( or the Illusion of One ) it Looked like It Fit well .* Great Job Annabelle ..Samantha Looked at Reina ..Are these Good Reina ? KoKo was Silent ..KoKo you Ok ??  

KommandoKat

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:12 pm
User ImageRiena nodded quietly standing up and then looked around sheepishly blushing."Um, can you make shoes too?" She was staring down at her sore bare feet and shrugged. Guess you win some and lose some.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 pm
User ImageI used some of my energy and made her shoes
"Those fit?"
I nodded to Samantha.  

MajikBooBear

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:15 am
Kura sighed as he started to stand up strate but still hold the tree for suport  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff