Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm
@Blink: LOL XD Hmmm Shadow clones huh. You can probably pull that one off. Just remember that when starting off you won't be able to create that many, probably at most 1. So as you add points you can add more clones. Though the clones, like in Naruto, have to be weaker than the original, and easy to destroy.

LOL, I can see her becoming a handful XD But it's ok, I've got my own Naruto jutsu for my Character that could handle her, just in case she be naughty XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 pm
@Sado:Ohhhh I see. Yeah, I was planning on them being pretty weak (it's just for diversion anyway)...although I was going to have the clones become solid clone people...but not until around 75 points >.>. Would that be okay? o.o

Also, I'm confused about the points. Like for example your Shapeshift ability:

Quote:
Name of ability: Shape Shift
Amount of points: 5
Description of ability: Wolf In this form, Takeo's physique is temporarily enhanced. In this form he is still able to perform his magical attacks, as well as any other abilities he might have. At beginning levels he is only allowed to hold this form for a maximum of 3 posts. The amount of strength and speed will increase at later levels, as well as the amount of time he can stay in wolf form.

What does that 'Amount of points' mean? Is that the amount of point you need to use each time in order to use that attack? o.o

ROFLMAO!! xD *cough* Itachi Rip-Off *cough* >.> LOL

blinktjp

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 am
@Blink: Hmm. You could probably make it even less than that. Like at 50 or something.

Ah, yea I was confused with that too. When you first create your profile, your given 25 points. It takes 5 points to create an ability such as my Shape Shift ability. So I used 5 of my 25 points to create the ability. Now the smaller the number the weaker the ability is. So no, it doesn't mean that you need that many points to use the attack. It's telling us how powerful the ability is. Since it's a 5 it is very weak. As you add more points, you become significantly stronger. Did this help?

Rofl, That's exactly what I was going for XDDD

[57]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 am
@Sado:Ohhhh Okay then! Gawd, It's going to take a while to get my profile done T-T lol.

I see xD. That help immensely. Thank you! Now I finally understand the profile stuff @_@. So as for point, I know they're just handed out randomly...but do you also get points for your RP posts ? o.o

Also, I'm confused about the story plot here xD. Is there a war or something going on??

LOL xDDD You better make Itachi proud!! crying

blinktjp

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 am
@Blinky: Lol, same happened to me. Took me 3 days gonk

Ummm it really depends. If you are really descriptive and you make awesome posts, than yea you will be rewarded points. But that's only if the mods deem your posts worthy of points. So other than that, No. You do not get points from posting.

Ah well lets see. As far as I know, Their is an ongoing war between the Light and Darkness. The Darkness was defeated for a little bit, and left to treat their wounds. Now they are back, looking for the blood of light. King Defaeco (Leader of the Darkness) had a fight with someone (not exactly sure who) and the castle where the king resided was destroyed. However in the process of it being destroyed, King Defaeco's father (who is some demon god king O.O) was awoken from his slumber. And is now going to start reaking havoc on the world. That's all I'm aware of. Just know that the major thing is the war between the two factions.

Damn right I will! ITACHI!!! YOUR DEATH WILL NOT GO IN VAIN!!! Rofl XD

Well, I'm tired. REALLY tired. Classes today were killer XP Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'll cya later my twin <3 XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am
Hey guys.

[28]  

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 am
Morning Sai.

[59]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 am
I don't know where to start RPing,

crying

I think i'm going to have him "born" in the forest...

[29]  

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 am
Lol, Start anywhere you wish. If you start in the forest more than likely your gonna come across our rather large group XD

[60]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:06 am
Lol. Than forest it is!

The odds are someone is going to find me sense he crashes to the ground in a flash of black lightning.  

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:09 am
EPIC!

Only problem is, you might not want us to find you... We are going around the world, "Recruiting" people into our Royal Guard. Your choices are join, join, or die... XD

[61]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 am
LOL!

He'll probably join. He is like a child right now since he was just born.  

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 am
Lol sweet XD

Do you know how powerful the Defeafo's side just became? First we have the King, plus Constipated Emotion, and another guy named Naru. Then I joined up, now were going to pick up Kaskaide's character, and probably now even you. Then we are going to get Blink's character when she is done... and I'm not sure what Tanh has planned.

It's gonna be an effing power house XDD

[62]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 am
LOL!

haha,

as long as i don't have to choose between dark and light elements I'm fine.  

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 am
You probably won't have to. Another guy on our team is -ish neutral for now. So you should be fine. I can't wait to see what happen with your character, he seems really interesting.  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games