Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin thought about his father. I was lucky enough to get to know him before he had to leave for the war. Although, I really just wish that he could have been here to help with me becoming a leader. Mom can help, but I just feel more comfortable with him around... He heard Alaina's voice, but it was cut off by the food being ready. He reached into his pockets and found some of the money he had earned last night. He paid the food seller and grabbed the food. "Here you go, madam," he spoke, handing her her pizza. He started to eat silently while staring at the castle. It really is a magnificent building. I wonder what it would be like living there. Alaina and her sisters obviously had a good life there. A smile was formed from his lips with a new thought in his head. He gently grabbed the princess's arm. "Let's go to the castle," he told her. "We don't have to go inside, but I want to see it up close." To him he sounded like a little kid, but it was the truth. I know that she would like to see it again too. "So, come on." He nudged her in the direction of her past home.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 pm
"Thanks." Alaina said while reaching out then grabbing the slice of pizza.The scent smelled wonderful to her.Maybe it was just the fact she hadn't eaten for quite some time. Her eyes had wandered in the direction of the place she once called home.The place every year of her life...well not anymore. She certainly did miss living in the castle in the human kingdom with her sisters and father,but also there was a reason she liked staying in the vampire kingdom.She sighed heavily,before taking a small bite of the pizza.Alaina was simply staring down at the slice of food in her hand,until Justin grabbed her arm."Wha-"She was just about to ask 'what are you doing?' or something along those lines,but Justin spoke before her,answering her question.She nodded."Okay let's go."Being up close to the castle did sound great.Plus it wasn't as risky as actually entering inside the castle.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Justin smiled at her response. He lightly nudged her in the direction of the castle before walking himself. As he walked, he continued to eat his burger. The prince also kept smiling as the pair journeyed through the kingdom. This is great! If only I could be able to enter without being attacked. That would also give the chance for Alaina to visit the inside of her home too. Although, maybe if we're lucky, someone from inside could wander out towards us. I think it would be nice to see a noble from here. I wonder how they would be in comparison to the Nobles of our kingdom. The vampire Nobles can be really intimidating if you're not used to them... Justin's head filled with new thoughts and ideas from this walk. He didn't seem to have his mind on where exactly he was going or if he ran into anything.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 am
The pale vast sky strectched for miles.Looking up at the calming sight was Yukina,but her thoughts weren't to calming. Actually the thoughts were strategies but they were filled with violence,blood,and gore.A grin formed on her face as the thoughts or violent strategies continued.But that smile was replaced with a frantic expression when someone or something collided in to her small self. The collision caused her to stumble backwards some,but not fall,though she almost did.Once Yukina wasn't startled by that sudden collision,she studied the odd couple.The female was wearing a cloak while the male wore a top hat and trench coat. It was rather suspicious.Yukina caught a sight which made a smirk play across her face.Underneath the hood the girl's face was barely visible but she caught a glimpse of a set of ruby eyes and strands of sandy brown hair.Yukina's grin widened now wearing a smile that belonged to some psycho.She reached out then tugged the hood off the girl,revealing her face."Princess Alaina.Am I right?"The menacing expression remained on her face even as she turned to look at the male and slapped the top hat off from his head."If I recall you're a vampire prince...The oldest right?"  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:46 am
((Sorry for the double post))

Alaina was eating her slice of pizza while walking alongside Justin.It was going to be great marveling at the beautiful pure white building,that was once her home.She was wandering when she would see this place again or if she ever would.After all if she was the next in line for the throne. Alaina really didn't think things would spiral downwards.Nothing had happened yet and she thought everything would be just fine,as long as she kept this cloak on,keeping her identity a secret.Everything did go all wrong.All scary.When a girl just inches taller than her with white hair and chilling eyes showed up.Who is that? I don't recall seeing her... The smile that had suddenly formed on her face was so psychotic.Alaina wanted to hurry away,because she could sense something bad was going to happen.And just as she thought everything tumbled downwards.Before she knew it the female had clutched the cloak's hood.Alaina's eyes widened in fright.She was planning on knocking her hand away...But to late.The girl threw the hood off.With a gulp,Alaina looked over her shoulder at Justin,revealing a frightened expression.She was wanting to ask 'What are we going to do?' but her expression said it all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Justin had finished his meal while walking. But he also ran into someone while his mind was off in thought. "Oh, I'm sor-" he started to say. When he looked at the girl, her eyes were cold and seemed to hold no light. Her flowing hair was a snowy white, which matched her chilled eyes. The smile on her face was a bit intimidating, but Justin held his ground and looked at her with no emotion. She then knocked off Alaina's hood and his top hat from their heads. He was a bit shocked by her action and turned to Alaina. Her face showed so much fright that he was about to just knock the mysterious girl over for it. But instead he actually smiled, as if amused. He calmly picked up his golden and black top hat, brushed off bits of dirt, and placed it back on his head. "Well, let's say that I am. What are you going to do about it?" he questioned her, still smirking. He kept a bit quiet though, in case there were humans wandering around by the group.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm
Yukina had glanced over at the speechless princess.The girl's expression made her want to laugh with glee.To bad Im not allowed to lay even a finger on the girl... She was disappointed at that,but she could still scare the living daylights of of her.Her chilling eyes drifted back to the vampire,which was oddly wearing a smile."What am I going to do about it...Hmm..well I'm just going to kill you."She flate out said,the smile on her face growing devilish."Maybe her too."She pointed to Alaina after saying that.Okay so Yukina was bluffing about killing the princess but they didn't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Justin's eyes dilated in shock...and anger. Kill me and...Alaina?! He stood in front of the princess and glared his teeth at the girl, fangs and all. "You won't lay a hand on her," he stated. This is the human kingdom, so this girl must be a human. I would understand that humans despise the vampires, even to this extent. But why would she kill of her own kind, especially the princess?! She must have a cruel mind. He didn't just defend Alaina for this reason though. He knew that in his heart, he would be mourning for Alaina's death. But why? I only got to know her just last night. But...she's someone who I can talk to. Someone...I can be myself around. He stared into the girl's eyes as he approached her a bit. "If you let us go, I promise we won't hurt you," he said with a serious expression.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Yukina stared the vampire that moved infront of the oldest princess.His fangs were visible and so was his anger.She wasn't phased by his shapr fangs or the fact he was a vampire,actually she was standing there with a remaining big smile on her face.When he began approaching her and spoke,she laughed psychotically."No...Ya see I'm supposed to kill you and your little family. And even if I didn't want to,which killing is like my talent and it's rather fun,I would have to."She spoke while reaching for the handle of her chained sickle,which was at her side.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Justin glared at her again as she laughed. He stopped stepping towards her after she spoke. His eyes widened. My...family too?! There is no way she's bringing my brothers into this! He watched her hand move slowly to a weapon right beside her. He remained calm though and stared at her emotionless. I don't have any of my weapons from home with me, but I have learned to use what's around me. Plus, it's day, so there are shadows here too. However, his mind was filled with angry thoughts from this girl. "Why?" he questioned her. "Why my family? Why are you trying to kill us?" The vampire prince watched the mysterious girl and readied himself, just in case a fight was on its way.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 pm
Yukina rolled her icy blue orbs before turning around and pointing to the huge white building."The man that lives there is the ruler of this land.Every human in this kingdom has to listen to his every command,including me. I was commanded by him to slay you and your family." After her words she rolled her eyes,but soon a smirk reappeared on her face,as she drew out her weapon."Soon enough the ground will be stained in that red liquid..blood.It will be quite the sight."Yukina said,twirling the sickle around and around in the air by the chain.

Alaina's eyes widened from fear again.The girl spoke of killing her and Justin.She surely didn't want to die and she certainly didn't want Justin to die.She tried reassuring herself everything would be okay.But she wasn't sure whether to believe that or not.Alaina's heart skipped a beat when the girl pulled out a weapon.Again she gulped,trying to keep from breaking down.Moments later the girl talked about her father giving her a mission to kill Justin,his six brothers,and mother."I-I don't want Justin or his family to die,though."She felt sad yet angry.That's what she meant by he had his flaws.All that would do would cause even more trouble.Alaina saw the girl twirling the weapon in the air by the chain,she felt like trembling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Justin watched the girl pull out her sickle and start twirling it. His mind was thinking about what she just said. He was furious. The king, huh? Doesn't he know the consequences of his actions even now?! I don't really know what to think of him now. He doesn't seem like such a terrific leader. He stood, staring emotionless at the cold girl. He saw in the corner of his eye a large shadow. Good. I can use that to dodge her if she comes at me. He heard Alaina defending his family. "Alaina," he spoke, "Your father has already given the order. This girl's not gonna stop just because you said so." He stared at the girl with darkened eyes. "But, I'm not gonna die from this. Not without a fight at least." He watched his opponent's moves carefully. If I make it, I'm gonna march into the castle and give that king a piece of my mind!

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:09 pm
Yukina watched the two with her eyes well from one.She had been blinded in one eye during one of her many experiments."Blah,blah,blah.Enough with the chit chat." She said stepping closer to the vampire wearing a devilish grin.She was now simply holding the sickle by the handle.They weren't at a far enough distance for her to throw it around using the chain.She stopped just a few inches from him and extended a hand resting it on his cheek."I have a question..could you harm someone you love?" She questioned randomly.

Alaina felt ashamed.She blabbed on about how her father was a great ruler.She was regretting calling him a good ruler.All this was going to do was cause much more trouble.Her gaze strayed to the ground.She was so infuriated...and full of fear.She heard her name and immediatly glanced over at Justin and nodded.This wasn't supposed to happen.Everything just had to be ruined...When she snapped from her thoughts she heard the girl's words and grew puzzled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Justin simply watched as the girl came up to him. She had her hand on the handle of her sickle. She was only a few inches away from his body. She had even extended her hand onto the cold skin of his cheek. He remained unfazed, showing no emotion to her. He heard her question. His eyes closed in thought. He slowly and gently grabbed the girl's hand on his cheek with his gloved hand. He opened his eyes and gazed at the cold girl. "I could," he responded. "However, I would never try or even wish to. I simply would not know how to forgive myself." He looked back at Alaina, then straight back to the girl. "Why ask such an out-of-the-blue question?"

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am
Yukina was unaffected by Justin's cold skin,maily because she herself was a cold person,metaphorically speaking.When he removed her hand from his cheek it feel stiffly to her side.After he spoke a grim smirk appeared on her face, again.She wasn't like any other human.Actually she was different than her own race. Yukina was a little stronger than one and even had abnormal abilities.She had the ability to control and even sense emotions,slight ice manipulation,and her senses were heightened,by just a tad bit. "No reason."She responded coldly.That question was asked for a simple reason,but she wasn't telling it would ruin the scheme.Anyways she was first going to have a little fun,she was going to make him suffer through an extreme slow and painful death.The thought filled her with glee. Killing a vampire? No. Matter of fact she didn't just hate one creature if anything she shared their liking of blood,but she didn't drink it. In fact this girl hated everything...everyone. Yukina lifted the sickle up and brought it near Justin's neck. "Ya know I could kill you right now, but I think I want you to suffer some...a lot. I wanna have a little fun."She moved the sickle from his neck and instead slightly scratched his arm.The cut looked as if a kitten scratched him,that's how small it was.Yukina wasn't taking it easy on him...No way. She was just having a little of her playful fun.Her eyes moved to Alaina."Hey,I have a question for you vampire. Would you consider Alaina one of those loved ones? You were so very quick in trying to defend her."She threw her gaze over at the princess for a second then back to Justin."I have a great idea! Alaina's going to assist me in slaying you! It's perfect."Her enthusiasm was slightly... very crazy like.

Alaina was really beginning to be ticked off,when witnessing the girl's closeness and her hand resting on his cheek.What did she think she was doing!? This girl was so unpredictable that it was very scary.But she tried to appear like Justin, unfazed.She wasn't all to sucessful at that. Her pair of shimmering ruby eyes caught the sight of the sickle rising to his neck. Alaina's heart skipped a beat,her skin drained of all color,and she trembled in fear.She was thought this girl was really going to kill him! She couldn't have that.But whenever she tried moving her feet,they felt as if they were firmly glued to the ground.Though the sickle left from his neck to his arm and she inflicted only a small cat looking scratch on his arm.She was so relieved..well a little.This female was totally psychotic.If her presence was still near Alaina just couldn't be calm or relaxed."W-What..No way I'm inflicting any amount of pain on Justin.There's no way you could force me to."She shot at the crazed girl.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games