Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm
Zann stormed into his room and looked at the calender. "Oh, geez. Classes." He said to himself and started to sharpen his fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 pm

The realization that classes began again today bashed Shane across the face like a ton of bricks. He leaped at the wall across from him and kicked off from it, angling toward the ground, spinning and morphing back into human form as he touched down into a crouching position. He got up and dusted himself off, deciding that he would dress himself by hand today. He pulled his rucksack up from the side of his bed and dug through it, looking for his clothes. Once he got them out, he started putting them on one by one. He pulled on his blue-leather fur-trimmed overtop and dark leather bottoms, fitted on his reinforced leather boots, fastened his belt around his waist, and slid on his tan-leather bracers over his arms. He hesitated on fastening his cloak, instead inspecting the lion's head pin given to him by the Leonen chief back in Enrevaas. Clenching his hand into a fist, Shane closed his eyes, head tilted downward. "I know I have to go back." he thought. "Though I can't just leave Sellaria, can't just leave Hana." as he thought this, a single tear slid down his cheek. "No." he spoke softly. "No more tears. As long as my name is Shane Kelreth Wolfken, I will shed not a single tear more." he clenched his fist tighter for a second, then loosened his grip. He lifted his head and opened his eyes as he walked over to the dresser and set the pin down on its surface. He dug back inside his rucksack, looking for his cloak, but he couldn't seem to find it. Sticking his head inside the pack, he looked around more, then threw the sack back onto his bed. He morphed into a wolf-cub variation and searched around under the bed. Nothing. He came out from under the bed and morphed back to human form and stood there, looking perplexed and scratching the top corner of his head with a finger.

((cue reaction -looks at BHS-))
((and on a totally unrelated note: WALLS OF TEXT FTW))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm
Hana had finished dressing and was about to open the door when she heard Shane moving around on the other side. Opening the door just a crack, she peeked through to see a little blue wolf-pup coming out from under the bed. -Omigosh, he's so CUTE!- she thought. She wondered when he would actaully show her that form on purpose.

Schooling her features back to normal, she came back into the room to see Shane, back in his human form, sitting on the bed scrathing his head with a puzzled look.

"What is it, love?" she asked, walking up to him and putting her arms around his neck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:15 pm
Alex Looked at Luke and laughed. "Come on, Luke! There are classes again!!!" she said smiling. She grabbed his hand and helped him up. "Now go and change. Come on! GO GO GO!!!!!" she said as she pointed to the door. She crossed her arms and smiled.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Shane looked up at Hana and smiled briefly, then resumed his puzzled expression. "I can't find my cloak." he told her. "I looked all over, and I can't find the blasted thing. You've seen it, haven't you? It's slate-blue and a little weathered. I found the pin that fastens it together, though. It was in my rucksack." he said, pointing at the lion's head sitting on the dresser. "Have you seen it around here?" Shane, asked, referring to his actual cloak again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Luke took the hint and went into the room, and closed the door. He the placed his hand on the wall, and it seemed to go though it like water. His hand appared in his dorm room. He took out his extra jackit and pants. Then pulled them though, and the wall became a solid again. He changed his clothes, and then Luke threw his dirty clothes at wall. The went though the wall and appared on his bed, in his room. He went back to where Alex was just relizing that he just spent the night in the girls dorm."Well, I am ready to go. Just tell me when you are." Luke said to Alex.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 pm
Alex smiled as she saw Luke walk in. "Good! Let's Go." she said. She put her arm around his and pointed to the hallway. "Off To Class!!!" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 am
Zann got changed into new clothes and washed his face. He walked outside of his room, and heard people saying to hurry up so they wont be late for clases and fussing about clothes with eachother. "That's the problem with soulmates." Zann said to himself as he walked down the hall.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 pm
Aaliyah passed Strum Tyran's classroom on her way to her classroom and decided to say hello to him. She couldn't find him but she did see a door. She walked in and went over to Strum. "Hello, Professer... Sorry for charging in here but I was curious." she said putting her hand out. She didn't know him but she thought she should be nice to him, She wasn't usually nice but she was in a good mood. 'Hmmm...I wonder what his name is! Ummm...He has a lot of hands maybe it's something like Handy or OMIGOSH!! Handy Manny!!!! Professer Handy Manny! I like it but, I still need to figure out his name.'. She had a puzzled look on her face and forgot all about Strum. She was standing there but looked back at Strum "Oh Right! Hello!" she put her hand out once again and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:40 pm
Luke returned her smile with his own, and started walking with Alex. But let her lead the way to where they were going."Question, what class are we going to?"  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 pm
Strum was putting finishing touches on a string of spells when he heard the door open. He cut off his spell and turned to the person walking. He didn't quite recognize her but when she extended her toward him he thought he might as well take it. "Oh it's no trouble at all, but mind you next time you should knock," he said as he shook her hand, "I'm not so sure that I know you, my name is Strum, Professor Strum." He let her hand go and awaited her response.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:30 pm
Alex heard Luke and stopped in her tracks. "Oh! To tell you the truth, I have no idea!" she said. "Maybe we should ask someone or something!" she said smiling.

Aaliyah looked down in shame. "Oh...I'm Sorry. Anyways! I'm Aaliyah, Professor Aaliyah. I teach Dark Magic or "Spell Weaving". May I ask what class you teach?" She said smiling once again.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm
Strum got a bit of a shock when he heard that Aaliyah taught spells, "Hmm, well I teach spell casting, you know like general and elemental type magic. Though this isn't as specific as dark magic," Strum said. "Though I do cover shadow based magic I don't teach dark magic in particular," he added quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:00 pm
Luke stared at Alex for and second before responding."OK, who do you want to want to ask then?"  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas