Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Mercuryangel
((Back! Can anyone summarize for me?

Btw, I adore the Wolf's Rain sig..poor Hige...no Blue to huggle him...))

((Summary, Daiki and Ami haven't movied, didn't get the chance to post as Daiki yet. Kou arrived at the Fruit Parlour Crown and Usagi promptly stormed out on Minako, Kou, and Rei after getting into a fight with Minako regarding Kou.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:20 pm
((Uh...wow...ok...))

Ami made one last check to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, and once that was done, paused at the door to wait for Daiki.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:41 pm
lightsenshi
(( You (Aisu) can always entangle with Haru (who was a womanized both then and now) if you like. But Haru ended up with Setsuna eventually, or she with him.))

((Poor Setsuna... womanizing her... oh well... *sits rather impatiently*...this rp night is going forever! the misfortunes of going through it quickly I guess. I believe I'll come back in..))

Setsuna lifted her heavy head off her pillow. It hurt. Through thankfully she didn't feel like she was near becoming sick. She stummbled less than gracefully across her room and she through on some clothes. She was out of both asprin and peppermint tea (known to cure hang overs) she stepped out into the night after grabbing her purse and a bottle of water. She decided to walk as the cafe and market were close. She took out her mp3 player and surprise, surprise, The Cure came on to it with their "Boys don't cry". She walked into the market realizing she probably looked like a freak with her hair still messed up. But then she also realized she didn't really care. She bought the asprin and walked out after buying a magazine about the runway fashions. She pulled the headphones out of her ears as she entered the Fruit Parlour Crown. She was flipping through the magazine when she passed the other Senshi at their table. She sat down, alone and ordered her tea--though it was green tea as they were out of peppermint-- and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. She continued to flip through the magazine deciding that one day, she would create much better fashions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:39 pm
psychotic__Gal
lightsenshi
(( You (Aisu) can always entangle with Haru (who was a womanized both then and now) if you like. But Haru ended up with Setsuna eventually, or she with him.))

((Poor Setsuna... womanizing her... oh well... *sits rather impatiently*...this rp night is going forever! the misfortunes of going through it quickly I guess. I believe I'll come back in..))

((Well, you're definitely not helping. *sticks out tongue*))  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:37 pm
Daiki bowed politely to Makoto and thanked her once more for the meal before joining Ami at the door. Slipping his shoes on, the young man reached out and opened the dor. "Ladies first, Mizuno-san," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:27 pm
"And they say chivalry is dead...." Makoto said, grinning, following them to see them out. Though I'm sure non-stereotypical girls like me don't help she couldn't help but think sardonically. "Come by and visit anytime Daiki-kun! You're always welcome!"

Ami smiled and thanked Daiki, before stepping outside the doorframe, and down the walkway a little. Her friend really had worked hard to earn this house, and it was lovely; she'd managed it while keeping up with her senshi duties no less. Whoever these strange new folk were, she could only hope they would help make their lives easier.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:21 pm
((Let's see if we can get this day wrapped up soon, okay?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:46 pm
((It's only dragging on because a lot of us have been busy or absent a lot. Cut us some slack? Please?))

Daiki gave a quick nod to Makoto before he followed after the blue haired girl. Although he had been told to visit any time, Daiki doubted that he would drop by Makoto's apartment again anytime soon. It wasn't that he disliked the girl - quite the opposite actually - but he was rather shy about it. He had always admired Makoto from afar in high school.

Giving his head a shake to keep his thoughts from focusing too much on Makoto and high school, Daiki caught up with Ami and changed his pace to match hers. Mizuno Ami was another person he had admired through high school. She was smart but she never rubbed it in anyone's face. He liked the fact that she was humble about her gifts.

"Ne, Mizuno-san, if you don't mind me asking, but how did you meet Kino-san and Tsukino-san?"

Small talk was not Daiki's forte, that much had to be obvious to anyone around him. However, he wasn't the type who could keep quiet in the presence of other people. He thought it was rude and implied tht one was purposely ignoring another.

((Plus, it's really only Daiki and Ami who are still unresolved. Just allow us a few more posts so daiki can walk Ami home since Mercury just got back?))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:43 am
"Hm? You're welcome to call me Ami-chan, Daiki-kun. Oh...well...we met each other because of Usagi-chan...when I first moved here, Usagi-chan's cat ran into me as I was walking home. That led to an introduction to Usagi-chan...after that we became friends...later on, when Makoto-chan arrived..." Ami smiled a little.

"This will sound silly, but it's the honest truth. Makoto-chan had packed a big bento...and Usagi-chan had forgotten her lunch as usual. Well you know how..er.." She paused, searching for the right word. "how straightforward Usagi-chan can be...she crept up to Makoto-chan and all but asked Mako-chan to share some food.

Of course Makoto-chan agreed, and when I went to join Usagi-chan, we met." By this point, Ami was beaming. Even without their double lives as senshi, it was as if the group had been made to complement each other. "What about you Daiki-kun?" Ami asked, looking up at him. "How did you and Makoto-chan meet?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:14 am
Solar Kitty-chan
((It's only dragging on because a lot of us have been busy or absent a lot. Cut us some slack? Please?))

((I know, I just don't want the game to die the death of the inactivity.))

Kou watched Usagi storm off then looked over at Minako, not really sure what he should do next. "Minako?" He whispered, reaching out to take her hand in his.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:28 pm
Minako had directed her gaze towards her feet, as her hands remained clenched at her side. She didn't care as much that she yelled at her, but at Kou was going to far. She didn't even know him, but yet she was so quick to judge on what she assumed him to be.

It wasn't until Kou had reached out to grab her hand that she was brought back to reality. She looked at the two, an angered and hurt expression could be seen on her face.

"I know Rei-chan that Usagi-chan needs her space, but until she apologizes to Kou im not going to speak to her." She stated, as she tried to think of what to say next, though no words came to mind. She was so frusturated that she couldn't even think straight.

~*~

Izumi stood on the edge of a building across the street from the ice cream shop as she heard an agrument coming from inside. She saw an odango haired girl rush out, and figured she was part of it. She was probably one of the lucky ones considering what she was about to do next.

Raising her hand out infront of her with her palm up, a blue ball of light formed in her hand before drifting to the ground below. It landed infront of an approaching car until it blow up in a puff of smoke concealing the surrounding area. The sound of metal could be heard, as it sounded like the car had smashed into something. Once the smoke finally cleared it revealed a large crystal like wolf, the car smashed into its side leaving the youma unharmed. A glowing purple shaped orb could be seen in the center of it, as it prepared to still the energy of the surrounding people.

((im back))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:27 pm
((FYI: I'm going to be on irregularly for quite a while.))

Kou squeezed Minako's hand, giving Rei an apologetic look. He slung his bag then tried to lead Minako out of the diner, able to tell how upset she was over the matter. He waited until they were outside before shifting from holding her hand to putting his arm around her waist as they walked down the street.

"Why don't you show me your place?" He suggested softly, worried that something have happened that couldn't be repaired. His motive was so that if her friend called that she'd be home. He didn't mention that, though, because he was also curious to see exactly what her place looked like. "Please?"  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:50 pm
((Lunar-chan wanted me to mention that her posting will be irregular as well. And welcome back Ikumi!))

Daiki flushed slightly and let out a laugh. He had to think a moment before he could actually answer Ami's question. "To tell you the truth Mizu... er... Ami-san..." he started, stammering slightly. It would take him some time to stop addressing her as 'Mizuno-san' and start calling her 'Ami-chan' like she had said he could. "Tonight was the first time I actually met Kino-san. Of course, I did hear a lot about her from Tsukino-san and through people at school."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:41 pm
lightsenshi

((Well, you're definitely not helping. *sticks out tongue*))

((Not helping with...? Making the day longer? Or womanizing Setsuna? Because with setsuna I am only making her go through the motions. Your character is the evil one. *makes face right back at him* Now.. to make my character go back home *walks away*))

Setsuna saved her place in the magazine, threw a quick, bright smile at the cute waiter that served her (which he returned) and paid for the tea and ice cream. Her headache was ever present but it was to a lesser degree now. As she could now think properly and as the song "Yellow" by coldplay came on to her MP3 player, her thoughts turned to Haru. She tried to remember what he was like but somehow couldn't. She stiffled a yawn and realized how nicely tired she was. She took the steps to her house two at a time and unlocked the front door. She closed it behind her and locked it once more. She dropped her keys on the table along with her MP3 player, and purse. ((on a side note there is an opposom in my backyard *stares at the hairy thing that is sniffing around* crazy. Anyway...)) She changed into an over larged shirt and crawled into her bed, falling asleep.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:50 am
((^meanie *sulks*)) rolleyes  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items