Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Massasooni shrugs some. "Well, then... remind me to never get you angry... somehow." He suggests before taking the last sip of his wine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Luna nods smiling"I will remind you"She eats a little more.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 pm
Massasooni grabs a bit of meat to pop into his mouth before glancing back to the painting. He then shrugs. "Welp... you think that this place needs some 'redecorating'?... You know... so you won't be roaming threw the hall to spot some, like, beating stick that your father used or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:56 pm
She looks at him with a tilted head"Aye that would be a good Idea. This house has a lot of things that I would much rather not see"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:20 pm
He shrugs. "Well, alright... so... what exactly should I be looking around for to toss away?" He asks looking around. "Just... objects that... are weapons?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Luna looks out of the door"There is a room full of object that was used to hurt me...and even some weapons...Pretty much all in that room needs to go.There are a few things I want to burn because they belong to my sire"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "No, no... not burning them, that'll literally fuel your... burning desires... sorry to be so punny there, but... whatever, no... I'll just get rid of the items myself... where are they?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm
Luna sighs then told him where to find everything that needed to get ride of.She sits on the bed sipping her wine.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:27 pm
Massasooni nods before walking out of the room. He steps down the hall and walks down it some before shaking his head. "What am I doing?... I can use my powers for this one." He thought before raising his hands, objects disappearing within the house until all of the items had disappeared (that were needed to). Massasooni cracks his fingers before opening the a room door to see that one room appeared blank, nothing in it but a wall, floor, and ceiling. He shrugs before returning to the room with a shrug. "Uh... Done?" He said, it being only a few seconds since he had left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:37 pm
She smiles and looks at him"Oh really? got ride of them in the easy way?"She asked as she relaxes in the bed.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:43 am
Ira smiled and gave him his cup after she had took the leaves out and gave him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 pm
Jaded kissed her back as he took his cup smiling.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm
He shrugs. "Yeah, and faster..." He said before picking up the tray that held food and the wine and tilting his head. "Er... want me to... put this in the sink then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm
"Please do so love"She smiles at him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 pm
He nods to her with a small smile before turning away and walking out of the room and down the hall, shortly searching to find the kitchen. He then sets the dishes into the sink and looks in the sink to see it's empty, other then the dishes he set in it of course. He then sighs to ask himself in thought with a small frown "That mean... that I am suppose to do the dishes?... Is it even necessary if these are the only dishes?..." He shakes his head. "... Naw... maybe if there were more dishes then this... yeah, needs more dishes." He then turns to begin back, but stops to glance out the window. He stares for a moment, thinking he thought or heard something, but then shrugs and walking back towards the room. He leans on the room's open doorframe to look in with a small smile, looking to Luna, but then looses his attention from her to look out the window again.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games