Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:44 pm
"Umm.." He looked at the girl. "No, just wanted to report a cursed couch, thanks."

He said it all softly, even to her thou he surely didnt fear her. The cure most have given him a sense of new found personality. He would have been threatening like towards her and the guy but now he wasnt.
He walked out of the room and sat on the floor, agaisnt the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:16 pm
"Cursed couch... the one that eats wallets? Hm..." Vincent said more to himself than anything else. He looked to Caly. "He's a strange one.. then again i think you have to be strange in order to stay here." His wings spread and then came in again. He hadnt used them in a while, excluding his falls through the floors where his wings broke his fall. His tail unwrapped from his waist and wagged back and forth slowly.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:10 am
"Haha, no not that one. There's another one, upstairs.." Adiemus said while the guy wings were taking up alot of the room. His wings, Adiemus, didnt come out so often either, thinking them to be a reminder of the glory life that angel have, or so they say, earned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:59 am
Dragon_Rider101
"Ahh!" exclaimed Sano as he gets hit in the jaw. He gets up, and his mouth is bleeding. He spits out some of the blood and wipes the excess of from his mouth. "That hurt...good job. You must feel proud! Don't expect much more of that. My turn now!" Holds Frostbite in the Hiten Mitsurougi style. ((Rurouni Kenshin again whee )) Makes a direct attack at Adrius, making aware every movement he makes with his gauntlets.

((Sorry semester just started, I'll assume this attack is Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen, it's a hit, but doesn't freeze))

The blade strikes deep into Adrius' shoulder, severing a tendon or two. Ice crystals form again, but he quickly swings his gauntlet up and swats out the crystals. He stumbles.

((My turn! Critical Hit! ^^))

Malem then leaps up and then releases a barrage of punches, and finishes it with a punch glowing with blue energy straight to the wound in his shoulder. The blood oozing from the wound turns into a spurt. Adrius winces and cries out in pain as an artery is opened. Adrius seems to lose the cocky attitude and appears concerned.

He steps back and sends a transmission, "This is Hawk 3, requesting evac, repeats requesting evac..."

There's a hiss of static, "Roger that, Hawk 3, one Bird in on your location soon. Hold on."

"Damn you all. He leaps towards Malem with a wide hook, but it misses. He then swings around and throws a swing at Sano.

In the distance the hiss of magical engines can be heard closing in.  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:09 am
Kenton Alkemi
Ventarbre just barely escaped the wrath of the hulking homunculus.

"That thing isn't very smart, is it?" he remarked to himself. He took a moment to size up his opponent. The huge beast was completely covered with armor, not really leaving any spots open for attacks. Then he realized that he probably wouldn't stand much of a chance on his own.

Wait... metal? He had an idea. Dodging again, he came to the place where the lamp post had been torn out. He pointed at the live wires and lifted them from the ground with his levitation spell. When the homunculus drew closer, he sent the wires flying straight towards it.

The beast is covered with arcs of electricity and howls loudly, convulsing as the white hot sparks fly and arc over it's body. It then rolls up into a fetal position and then a blue hot burst of fire ripples outwards from it, soldering the wires and sealing them off. The homunculus is covered with electric burns, and burns from it's defensive fire shield. The armor is also partially melted. It pauses for a second and sniffs the air...sniffs the ground...and then the beast rises a foot off the ground with some concentration...somewhat unsteady. It then drops sloppily falling over itself, but quickly rises up. Then it charges towards Ventarbre then rises itself off the ground, sliding towards him screaming in rage.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:12 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:44 pm
Caly looked from one male to the other, the second whom had gone outside the room and sat against the wall. "I think I remember seeing the couch...one of them at least. I think it was Alex who was messing with one of them at some point in time." she said thoughtfully, a twinkle of amusement entering her eyes.

She bent to scoop Poison back into her arms, but her eyes were drawn to the tail swinging back and forth. She was easily amused, yes, and she had never told anyone, but it was getting harder to resist the urge to grab the tail and look at it for a few close moments. Biting her tongue she took a small step away from the temptation, holding the plant closer to her body. It didn't like that much, but could sense Caly's tenseness ((is that even a word?)).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:53 pm
Vincent watched where Caly's eyes had strayed. Does she want to touch my tail? I wouldnt mind if she did. Hm.. He smiled but his smile was hidden by his mask. He turned back to the man or rather Angel and introduced himself with a slight bow.

"I dont think ive properly introduced myself. Im Vincent and who may i ask are you?"

With his mask on he was able to keep his darker side at bay. His darker side that wanted to take the Angel on in a fight. The ancient rival between them he kenw all too well. But for now he showed the man kindness, seeing as how the man hadnt threatened him or anyone else in the area. The noise from the battle ouside started to concern him.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:59 am
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
"Ahh!" exclaimed Sano as he gets hit in the jaw. He gets up, and his mouth is bleeding. He spits out some of the blood and wipes the excess of from his mouth. "That hurt...good job. You must feel proud! Don't expect much more of that. My turn now!" Holds Frostbite in the Hiten Mitsurougi style. ((Rurouni Kenshin again whee )) Makes a direct attack at Adrius, making aware every movement he makes with his gauntlets.

((Sorry semester just started, I'll assume this attack is Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen, it's a hit, but doesn't freeze))

The blade strikes deep into Adrius' shoulder, severing a tendon or two. Ice crystals form again, but he quickly swings his gauntlet up and swats out the crystals. He stumbles.

((My turn! Critical Hit! ^^))

Malem then leaps up and then releases a barrage of punches, and finishes it with a punch glowing with blue energy straight to the wound in his shoulder. The blood oozing from the wound turns into a spurt. Adrius winces and cries out in pain as an artery is opened. Adrius seems to lose the cocky attitude and appears concerned.

He steps back and sends a transmission, "This is Hawk 3, requesting evac, repeats requesting evac..."

There's a hiss of static, "Roger that, Hawk 3, one Bird in on your location soon. Hold on."

"Damn you all. He leaps towards Malem with a wide hook, but it misses. He then swings around and throws a swing at Sano.

In the distance the hiss of magical engines can be heard closing in.

((nice hit^^))

Good, I think I hurt him hard enough, now if I can just get to Malem for one second so we can figure out a way to finish him off. Sano heard the engines in the background. "Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn, oh damn, oh DAMN! Argh, fine...have it that way you cheat." Sano starts jumping around, trying to signal to Malem, or get her attention at least to let her know that they needed to find a way to defeat him before those things come, whatever they are.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:17 am
"Im Adiemus." He said, with the hints of his old same in the intro. He noticed the noise as well but didnt want to get involved, it wasnt his business and it was probably some sort of family fued or something that would end up with them at a table and eating cookies that dear old grama made.

Well since he isnt here, i guess ill just wait..

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:33 pm
Quote:
Ventarbre took a step back. Two steps back. Then he just turned around and broke into an all-out run. Where was he running? Nowhere in particular. It's just that there was a huge hulking homunculus trying to trample him. Small as he was, he could actually run pretty fast. Oh, and then there was the scream.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!! @)*^Y$#%*!!!!!"

The Homunculus slides closer and closer to Ventabre, closer...and

There's a blue flash and streak. Malem, her wire tattoos glowing fiercely blue rushes over, and intercepts the sliding homunculus, grabs it's arm, braces for a second, and then goes into a lariat, before releasing it in the direction of Adrius. She then gives it a solid kick, which accelerates it even more.

However, Adrius deftly manuevers, and rolls out of the way. The beast goes flying and crashes into a wall. It dazedly gets up and shakes it's head a few times. Then it puts it's hands to it's head, and rises a few boulders out of the ground then uses it's newfound levitation to fling a boulder at botyh Venbtabre and Malem, guiding it.

The boulder catches up to Malem, but she spins around and breaks it with her fist. She stops to catch her breath for a second.

An aircraft is visible, and is rapidly approaching.

The boulder whizzes towards Ventabre.

Meanwhile, Adrius spits out a tooth, and reaches into a hidden bandolier, and pulls the pin on two grenades with his mouth. He throws one into the air, and holds the other one. Three seconds pass. He drops the held grenade and goes into a spin kick, and deftly kicks one grenade at Malem, and the other at Sano.

Malem has her back turned, and the grenade detonates only a few feet away, blasting her with shrapnel. She rolls for a few feet and stops, and gets up, bleeding in several places.

Meanwhile, a Black aircraft with a White cross scribed inside a White circle on it's side whizzes overhead, and a series of lasers scan the area. It's wings have a pair of black barrel shaped apparati, which emit a bluish energy aura. The aircraft flies overhead, then pauses and turns around.

However, another similar aircraft, a gray and gold one, with ornate lining, with a white dragon on the side buzzes the other plane and fires a shot, the projectile moving with blinding speed, and causing the air to ripple around the projectile path. The railshot is blocked by a shield, but the plane lurches over and flies off in a dogfight with the other aircraft.

Adrius looks up, "s**t. The Empire must have tapped into the secure line somehow." Two more gray and gold aircraft buzz by, and drop a handful of parachuters. A second black aircraft flies down and strafes the parachuters with bullets, and drops down a few of it's own. The energy parachute of one Rebel soldier collapses, and a scream is heard as the troop falls to the ground, with a small explosion, as his energy shield overloads from the impact. It's a man heavily encased in armor. (See picture)

User Image

It's followed by two other soldiers, but in gold and gray armor, with an ornately decorate shoulder pad, and a flatter helmet with a hood crashing to the ground.

Adrius' radio crackles again, "We can't do a paradrop sir, it's too risky with the interference from the Empire. We'll try to use a Small Bird to pick you up."

A smaller and nimbler black aircraft, about the size of a civilian helicopter whizzes overhead, nimbly dodging light and heavy fire, looking for an opening to hover low over the area.

"As soon as we find an opening, we'll drop a few White Knights to cover you..."

Within a blink of an eye, part of Byako has become an urban battleground, but it's mostly isolated to the square mile surrounding the Kanareshii base ((Unless mods, you want to expand on this, and have a few buildings get hit in other regions, to shake things up)). A few buildings are destroyed as railshot carves craters into the street and buildings. Pulse gun fire can be heard in the distance and White Knights on both sides inflitrate this sector of the city.

Malem, dodges flying rubble and in a voice full of disgust mutters, "It's just like home."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:27 pm
((nice touch))
Sano lowered his head, narrowly avoiding the grenade, although it too detonated only a few feet from him, causing him to fly a couple of feet in the air and land heavily on the pavement. His ribs pained him, he might have broken them. Sano spoke a small cure spell, but it wasn't enough to mend broken ribs. He gets up weakly.

"Oh, my ribs are killing me." He leans against a tree and spits out a mouthful of blood. "That can't be good." He glances over and sees Malem in a similar condition, although not as bad. "Malem, help, please." He weakly grabbed a semi-large piece of glass and throws it at Adrius at a feeble attempt at a distraction to get Malem over here to possibly help him a little more with his ribs.  

Dragon_Rider101

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:56 pm
Malem dives from cover as a hail of energy blasts strafe the street, and she runs over to Sano.

"What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 pm
Caly was silent for the few moments in which Vincent and Adiemus were introducing themselves to each other and then she added her own, "I'm Caly." After that she turned her thoughts to the fight and a small frown of concern now lit her face. She turned away from the males, already taking a couple of small steps towards the general area that the fight was coming from.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:42 pm
Vincents wings twitched as did his tail. He turned and looked to Caly. "Dont... just be careful. I dont know whats going on out there but i dont think its pretty. Id step in but we dont really know who is fighting who. Or if they even want our help" His soothing voice came from behind his mask. He didnt want Caly to get hurt and that concern showed in his voice.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games