Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 am
Jun cleared his throat nervously, he looked away running his fingers through his hair his heart hammering against his chest. "It-it's cool.. Its my fault. That's what I was trying to avoid the last time. I'm should be saying I'm sorry." he covered his eyes his heartbeat starting to slow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am
"It's not like I dont want to do that, it's just im nervous and technically this is our first day together and things...i dont know. Its just awkward I guess, maybe if we wait awhile then maybe I will be ready." she said quickly then looked over at him to see his response. "Should we go back to the dorm, when other people are around we wont want to do anything." she stood up quickly and held her hand out towards him wanting to help him up.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 am
Jun laughed lightly and stood up. "You don't need to explain yourself trust me I already know. Can you do that fancy shadow thingie to the dorm? I really don't feel like walking." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am
Mio smiled then kissed him lightly, they wouldnt be able to kiss around Lili so might as well get a kiss in, incase they didnt have a chance to do it later. Mio took his hand lightly "And we're off" she smiled, shadows creeped up their legs and covered them completely. The shadows consumed them the pulled the couple down, soon they would be in the dorm.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:03 pm
Damian walked to the Graveyard while carrying his mother's corpse on his back. Strange, wasn't it? An angel carrying dead bodies to a Graveyard? He sighed and found a spot in the very back of the cemetary that had enough room to bury his foster mother in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm
Yoko had ran all the way here in his dark grey sweats and white tee shirt, he let out a soft sigh panting a little from the long run he sat down on a bench blocking out everything he could in the world. He wouldn't let it bother him, he wouldn't. He didn't even want to have someone for the first time in his life look at him, he didn't care. He was crying. But he didn't admit it even to himself. He didn't want anyone.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 pm
Damian finished carving a wooden cross from a nearby tree trunk, in the middle it read: Veral Dawson. He put the cross in front of the recently disturbed ground and bowed. "Rest in peace." he said softly, letting the wind carry his words away. He paused when he heard some crying and looked up. There, on a bench a few feet away, was a lonely boy. "Hey, you ok over there?" he asked and folded his wings up before he could see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 pm
Yoko didn't hear the man, his music was too loud but he saw the man's lips moving, he took out an ear bud and blinked pointing to himself,
"Are you speaking to me?" he asked in a shaking voice. Though he tried his best to hide his sadness even though it was written in his tears, "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Takashi pulled his car to a stop and ran after Yoko grabbing his hand "Yo-Yoko! Please let me explain!" he said frantically tightening his grip around Yoko's wrist. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, he's a stupid ex who keeps trying to ruin everything.... Are you crying?" guilt ate inside of him making him wince letting go of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm
Yoko looked away from the man seeing Takashi now he bit his lip and shook his head slapping him trying to hold back more tears,
"No. I don't care." he mumbled, "I didn't even want to go on that stupid date anyway." he looked down at his hands, "I... I don't need anyone ok?" this was the first time he had cried since he found his Papa's body... he didn't even cry at the funeral. Not that anyone came. He still never figured out what his name was. His father had just set him up with a home here. He felt so empty now. Even before he felt alone, but now the only person he had in the world was gone, and he was just realizing it, "All anyone ever does is make up is excuses.... You.. I can't trust people not anymore.." he muttered, "Just go. Ok...?"  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm
Damian was about to reiterate when another man ran in and talked to the boy. "Umm, nevermind." he smiled softly and began walking away. It was none of his business, and it sort of reminded him of Lili.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 pm
Takashi growled grabbing Yoko's shoulders and shaking him lightly, "I'm not going to make excuses anymore, okay? Just listen to me. I'm not leaving you." he said sternly glaring down at Yoko. He was stubborn so he probably wouldn't give up unless he was forced to. "Yoko if you keep acting like this I'm going to have to take drastic measures!" he said darkly.  

iiRenPie

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Yoko glared strugling in Takashi's grip,
"And this is what you do when you try to reason with someone!?" he growled, "If you weren't such a blind idiot you would realize that you weren't even the beginning of my problems!" once he shouted this he regretted it, now came his least favorite part the questions, but.... he didn't want to deal with any of this, he just wanted to be done with it all, he began to sob, "I-If y-you would just control yourself... for once..." he mumbled sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Takashi leaned down and softly pecked Yoko's lips then let go of him and backed up holding his hands up as sign of surrender, "You want me to stop, kay. You want me to leave... FINE. Be alone all I wanted to do was go out with you. Hang out, be a friend, maybe something more. You enjoy being by your lonesome, when you decide to get that stick out of your butt and listen and talk to someone who actually cares. Call me." he turned away walking back to his car.  

iiRenPie

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm
Yoko felt like screaming, this guy was dense, did he have to scream it out for him,
"The only family I've ever had just died, and your saying I should feel bad? because I didn't feel up to one date?" he shook his head and bit his lip, "I-I..." he didn't care if he was leaving, he knew he wouldn't listen to anything he said, "I just got dragged away from my only home, my papa was murdered! and that was just three days ago..." he sobbed harder, "I want you to stop trying to throw yourself at me and expect me to be ok with it..... I NEED a friend..." he got up and turned to walk away, "I-I... I just lost everything ok...? and you just shout at me not even bothering to ask... thats whats wrong thats why I want to be a lone, thats why I want someone to talk to all at the same damn time... so there..."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games