Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Kai made sure they were covered and turned back to the bear. "I shall give you this one chance to yield, will you take it?" The bear snorted and then laughed, this wolf was completly nuts! Why would he yield when he was clearly winning this little tussle.
Kai sighed and looked up at the dome-shaped ceiling. "Very well then, you had your chance..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, filling his lungs to maximum.... and then he howled. The sound was incredible as it reverberated around the hall. Even though they were deep underground, the howl could be heard for miles, even at the Den it could be heard as some of the other wolves howled in response. Amplified by Kaishin's feral magick, the sound was ear-splitting, even at a distance. Up close, like he was to the bear, whom happened to now be on the ground rolling around in agony. It was simply astounding.
Kaishin stopped and looked down at the fallen bear. "I can keep this up all night... but it'll only take a few more minutes for your eardrums to shatter and for you to fall unconcious. So I ask again... do you yield?"

The bear thought for a moment, the pain in his ears was unbearable. "Yes..." he managed to say, very weakly though. "I... yield"
Kaishin grinned and walked back to Larka and Bakher. "Are you guys okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm
Leran looked over at miles with a smile. "I allways try to look on the brighter side of things. Your stronger then before when you defeated it. Am i right? And i can also see that you know some magic." He then looked at hughy. "May i ask his name?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 pm
Miles looked down towards Hughy, the little wolf slept as if he couldnt hear Leren, but Miles knew he could because his ears twitched every time they spoke. Miles patted Hughy on the head, "I call it Hughy"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 pm
(you said it. You mean him)

"Hughy. hmm interesting name. So is miles. My name is Leran." leran slightly bowed his head to miles in greeting.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 pm
(No I meant it. Miles has gender issues remember? Plus heres a mistake you made)
Raised his brow, "I never told you my name, how did you know it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 am
"I had heard it from the bears. I was there earlier." He stared off into the forest. "It seems your going to be fine."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm
"Maybe physically...Emotionally...I feel...bad..."

The figure watched the two speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:03 pm
He shook his head to clear the ringing; even with the shield, that had HURT. He looked at the bear rolling on the ground in pain; as much as it had hurt for him, it had to have been agony for the unprotected.

"I'm fine.... that still hurrrrrt a lot..."
He killed the shield and flicked his ears as the ringing persisted, before finally fading away.
" so what now?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 pm
Larka immediately dropped to the ground and covered her ears as best she could. She knew what was coming; she'd seen it before. Kaishin's howl, when put to this use, was never pleasant. Once the Alpha lowered his head, she took that as a signal that he was done. Of course, she couldn't tell because her ears were ringing just as loudly as he'd howled.

She shook her head to clear the noise, but it only dulled down to a buzzing. At least now, she could hear the ruckus the Bears were causing over their fallen Leader. Many called out deception, lies, cheating, and other such offensive words to the integrity of her superiors final blow.

Angry, the she-Wolf strode forward and towards the Alpha Bear. He'd stopped writhing just long enough to look up at her and growl. She ignored his empty threat and lifted her head to look at all the Bears that gathered to see the fight. She raised her tail aggressively and placed a paw on the Bear Leader's head to push it back down; her paw was met with no resistance.

"Your Leader has been beaten. Even with his human-given tricks. Your Leader is the cheater here. He used what does not belong to any of us! He used human metal. A human-crafted tool to tip the fight in his favor! But Alpha Kaishin was too clever. Too smart!" She turned her head to include all of the Bears in her gaze. She even looked down at the Leader who had ceased growling and simply panted as his ears bled. She looked back up and snarled. "Will none of you come forth to overthrow him? Your Leader has sided with humans! Enemies to the Forest!"

Then it hit her. The Bears weren't riled up about the fight or their Leader losing. They were riled up because Larka had outed their plan. They were all working with the humans! That's the only explanation for their Den and the "gifts" the Alpha Bear wore. The grunts and growls were getting louder. It was time to go.

She sprinted towards Bakher and Kaishin and said as much. "We need to go. Now." So much for trying to justify the Bear Clan. They were going to rip them all to shreds because of her little "discovery."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:46 pm
He had noted the agitation of the bears as their champion had fallen, but hadn't given much thought to it. Upon hearing Larka's hypothesis, and after more carefully observing what was happening, he came to the conclusion that she was right; getting out of here would probably be in the best interests of everyone here. Carefully facing the bears, he began to back out, not wishing to show weakness by turning tail and fleeing outright.

"Hrrrrr. Good thinking Larrrrrka..... As you said, lets not stick arrrrrround any longerrrr than neccessarrrry, shall we?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:14 pm
Leran heard the roar from Kaishin from the den. "That came from the bear den." He got up and looked to the bear den. "That can't be good." He said to miles.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am
"Bear den? Why what's going?" Hughy oicked his head up and looked in the direction of the sound.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:51 am
((hey, sorry for being gone so long, s**t tons of emergencies in a row happened. xp I'm still not realy able to focus enough to read through all the backlog, so someone summarize what I missed?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 pm
(one of the others can need to get you brought up to speed better than I can, I think. but you've missed a fair bit; Kaishin has gone to fight the bears, and Larka and Bakher have followed him.... you only missed 6 pages or so, I think).  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:12 pm
Kaishin looked at Larka, suprised at her sudden boldness, then she revealed the collar around the bears neck and things suddenly went sour. He turned and ran after larka and Bakher when they started to run. He winced with every step as a few of his ribs were still cracked, however, stopping to heal them would result in far greater injuries.

"Say Larka dear..." he panted as they ran. "Wasn't this... the result... we were trying to prevent?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games