Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 pm
Mio jumped up cheering, "Oh yay!!!" she giggled then turned around and began working on the castle again. She cheated and used her shadow pours to build the castle and in about 15 minutes there was a castle large enough for the 4 of them to squat, 2 if the stood. Mio beamed at her work, feeling super proud. No doubt was she gonna tell Hades about how good she was at building.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 pm
"Whoa!" Hinata gasped. "Mio, this is amazing!!! How'd you do it!?!" It took such little time, Hinata was amazed. She had not yet been told about Mio's gifts, just as Mio and Noctis weren't aware of her's or Yoh's.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:28 pm
"By the power of......" Mio crossed her arms over her torso then flung them up, black shadow's spun around her. "SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!" she cheered as the shadows fell to the ground. The shadows almost looked like paint from Epic Mickey. The shadows seeped into the ground and Mio put her arms behind her back and rocked on the heels of her feet. "Cool right? It's a power I got from daddy."

"Daddy being the leader of Hell." Noctis stated, his eyes still shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:34 pm
"Whoa, your power is so cool!" Hinata pouted. "Why can't I have an ability like that?" She crossed her arms and sat on the sand like a kindergartner.

"Stop whining," Yoh said. "Be happy you have one at all."

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Mio smiled "What power's do you two have~" she asked nicely, she wouldn't force then to tell her. But she would be able to find out eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm
"Here, I'll show you!" Hinata said happily. "Yoh, is it okay if I demonstrate?" Since she was raised not to use her "gift", as her mother called it, Hinata felt the need to ask Yoh.

"Whatever. Just not on me." Yoh responded.

"Yay~" Hinata skipped over to Noctis and took his hand in hers. Looking him deep in the eye, she began sending him mental commands. Yell that you think that dressing up as a princess is the funnest thing to do in the universe~ She thought at him. Then patiently waiting for him to do so, as she knew he would.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm
Noctis blinked a few times when Hinata took his hands, after a moment he finally said "DRESSING UP AS A PRINCESS IS THE FUNNEST THING TO DO IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!" Noctis looked down at the sad "Oh d@mn....." he muttered.

Mio looked at Noctis with a blank stare then burst out laughing, she fell into the sand holding her stomach she was laughing so hard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:55 pm
Hinata dopped Noctis' hand. "Sorry about that," she said giggling. "I had to chose something you'd NEVER say, or else it wouldn't be believable!"

"As you can see, Hinata has the power of hypnosis, as do I." Yoh said, explaining the previous incident. "Though ours work in different ways."

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm
Mio managed to sit up and wiped her tears of laughter away. "O-Oh my gods that was funny....." she mumbled and received a death glare from Noctis. Mio crawled over to where Yoh was and smiled. "What difference is there?" she smiled then took his hand lightly "make me do something~" she gave him a dopey smile(the smile was like this: c: ) and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm
Yoh coughed and looked away awkwardly. "Uh, I don't want to." Having Mio so close and holding his hand make Yoh's body heat up, though thankfully it didn't show. He was glad that he got the unable-to-visually-emote gene.

"You might not like it~" Hinata said lightly. "Whereas with my power I can make people do what I want, Yoh has power over your emotions. Just by looking him in the eye, you can feel anything!" Hinata started giggling then. "And it's mainly a gift of seduction~" she cooed, hoping Mio would understand what she was getting at.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 pm
Mio pouted slightly, upset that he wouldn't use his power. Even if it was this 'Seduction' thing Hinata mentioned. "Power over emotions?! I wish I could do that. I'd make everyone happy" she giggled a little. "What's seduction?" she questioned, the little kid inside her totally not understanding one bit. She continued to hold Yoh's hand, forgetting to pull away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Yoh facepalmed with his free hand.

Hinata looked at Noctis, sweatdropping. "Perhaps you should tell her what it is." she said nervously. Mio was so innocent, she didn't want to be the one to ruin that.

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:38 pm
Noctis facepalmed as well "Getting someone to like you" he said in a way she would understand.

Mio mouth went unto and 'O' shape "Ohhhhh!!!!! Well he wouldn't need to use it on me. I already like him!" she stated simply not knowing that Noctis didn't mean it THAT way.

Noctis facepalmed again "Why me....." he mumbled under his breath but Mio didn't hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm
Yoh's eyes widened and he reached up and covered half of his face, so that only his eyes were visable.

Hinata facepalmed along with Noctis. "Not like THAT, Mio.." she mumbled. How was she ever going to get her to understand?  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Noctis walked over to Mio and knelt down whispering something into her ear. After a moment he pulled back and looked at Mio.

Mio kept the goofy smile on her face until a few seconds after Noctis was done talking. Her face quickly turned bright red and she stood up "I-I......" she couldn't even gather her words. She ran towards the castle and plopped down in the corner, the castle sand door shut behind her. She was so embarrassed she thought Noctis meant like friends not like....like....like THAT!!!

Noctis sighed "Sorry about that....Like I said before. Small child in a little body. She doesn't understand these things well."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games