Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Mongar coughed and his eyes looped around..but he smirked.

"Fool."he said.

The figure fell down..and broke down infront of him..and another figure came from behind Victor stabbing him with a long blade threw his ribs.

"You forgot didn't you?"he asked and sent it threw even further...aiming to make the Kabuato fade off..atleast unable to help the others..he put his mouth next to the lycan's ear.

"The heat of battle eh?"he asked and smirked. The clones that he had made earlier..were not killed by Val or him. Mongar was lucky enough to notice and use this to his advantage earlier on..during the distraction of Valcom's little appearance. He elbowed him square in the jaw..pulling out the blade as he watched the Kabuato collapse. He turned and limped..very obviously into the temple.

(You'll understand..later..Mongar..isn't meant to die..not for a long time..lol. Besides..I haven't seen Kira..in a long time. Ant like I killed Victor..lol)

Xalidir grasped along the arrow closest to him..he elbowed the god and turned sending the arrow threw his throat and pushing him into the wall punching him across the mouth.

"Die you b***h!"he hissed punching him again.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 am

Sam leaned herself against a tree as she tried to gain her strength, she shifted into her lioness form and growled as she charged at Mongar's clone who had stabbed Victor.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:46 pm

(lol that's the real Mongar.)

Mongar turned and lifted hands..the bones of his clones suddenly flew at the door..creating a barrier to block off Sam. He headed down toward the main prayer room.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 pm

(Mongar scares me...yea no should I be afraid? XD)

Victor was back into his human form coughing up blood and hurting all over. He groaned pressing his hand into his injury growling.

"Sis...be carefull out there..." he muttered to himself blood dripping onto the ground.

Kira held the line of throwing knives she found and calmed down. She hid behind a pillar trying to breathe again.

"Val ran over to Victor and frowned starting to trace the wound with her finger healing it slowly, well at least to slow the bloodlost

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Sam growled at Mongar "What? Scared to finish me off?" She shouted after him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 pm

"calm sam" victor managed quietly

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Xalidir cursed when Graphin kneed him and elbowed him in the spine. He rolled over as Graphin tried to stomp on his face. He grabbed another arrow lifting it and Graphin's foot was stuck by it. Xalidir pushed up and Graphin fell backward into the window but caught himself before he could fall..though he was only hanging by a thread. Xalidir rolled onto his stomach grabbing his sword and slowly struggled to his feet lifting his blade.

"This is for Lor!"he growled slashing it threw his torso and lifted it again.

"For Valcom!"he howled and stuck the blade threw Graphin's throat pulling it out..and Graphin almost lost his grip.

"AND FOR LUCIUS!!"he hissed slashing it threw the god's gut..and lifted the blade again.

"LONG LIVE THE KABUATO FAMILY!"He howled loud and this time cut off the god's left arm..the god fell from the window and crashed on the steps below..rolling down them lifeless.

Xalidir cursed grabbing cut throat..and he slowly slided down the wall. He was done in this fight..he had used all of his energy to kill Graphin..and he needed sleep.

Damon and Malik had arrived at the second to the top floor..and there sitting in the misty room..was Raphael..

"You come to seek vengeance against me?"he asked with a raised brow.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Lexi stood behind Malik and Damon.

"Damon you go on ahead...I'll stay" she said eyeing Raphael. For Lor, my beloved and most of all my son my blood she thought revealing a row of fangs she might as well use when shifting.

Cras looked around since he lost Kira. He chuckled seeing a wisp of hair that was blowing behind a pillar. He took his axe and slammed it into the base of the pillar next to him knocking the whole row down.

Kira looked up quickly wrapping the throwing knives holder around her torso as she quicklt moved before getting squished.

She snarled staring at Cras through red haze from the blood caking her face and throat.

"Oh by the way? It's your end not mine!" she hissed charging at him with the knives and dagger again dancing around his blows he blocking hers

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Raphael stood up his eyes narrowed and he stepped down very slowly. He pulled out his blades and the pains came from the mist..he smirked.

"It ends here."he said smirking.

Damon walked up the stairs to the final room..he pulled out his blade and his eyes shined threw the darkness that consumed it..it was a long hallway..with several crosses nearly as tall as the building. He heard the claps up ahead as Crow stepped down from his perch above.

"So you come to end this with me King?"he asked.

Damon shook his head.

"Don't test me Crow."he hissed.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Lexi stood next to Malik glancing at him slightly.

"Why aren't you leaving?" she asked quietly before glaring at Raphael willing a little plant to go poof and wrap it tightly around Raphael's ankle. "Oh shut up" she snarled.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Raphael shrugged as the plant burned as soon as it came into contact.

Malik sighed his staff back in his hands.

"Don't act like you can take him by yourself Lexi..I know better.Kiba fell to this man..remember?"he said calmly.

Raphael smirked and the shapeshifter clone became a wolf carging Lexi biting at her quickly. The absorber pain stood next to Raphael as the electric one charged Lexi aswell.

Malik lifted his staff and nailed the ground..a explosion sending the rocks flying around and the electric was the first to fall threw..then the absorber..and Raphael himself..Malik whooped the wolf upside the head getting it away from Lexi a little.

"I will fight the most dangerous 3..you need to fight the rest for as long as your body will let you."he said gently.

A light burst threw the blocked door to the fighting Malk and Lexi..a figure walked in. This one seemed less..opposing then the others..this one seemed familiar..Malik turned his head.

"Who are you?"he asked.

"Don't even say something like that old fella. I haven't been gone long enough for you to forget who I am."said a young man who stepped into the room. He starred down the metal pain and the ice pain..snarling at them with sharp teeth revealing in his mouth.

"Lets just say Valcom said hello."he growled toward them with his claws sticking out.

Figure:User Image

Malik nodded and he looked at Lexi.

"Be careful."he said softly and jumped down the hole.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:09 pm

"I know Malik I remember..."Lexi said nodding. "I hope it allows for awhile" she said quietly then glanced up blinking then smiled uncertainly.

"Lucius" she said uncertainly. If it was the return surely changes a person

Kira was slammed into a pillar while Cras held her by her throat.

"Stupid Kabuatos you never learn do you" he growled squeezing it.

Victor's eyes flashed open as he forced himself to change and disspear.

Kira hissed and kicked Cras hard in the stomach when a beaten up wolf pushed Cras away from her. The wolf snarled standing infront of Kira protectivly his back leg limping again

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Lucius nodded and gently hugged his mother with one arm as the pains approached.

"Shall we teach these things why you don't screw with us?"he asked.

Malik turned after he landed barley ducking a fast spin kick from one of the pains. He punched the electric one as it ran at him. He grunted when one nailed him in the stomach. Raphael charged him and he pulled in the pain closest to him into a punch of Raphael's sending the pain flying into the wall.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm

"Why you shouldn't indeed my son" Lexi said nodding before forming a ice spear staring at the shapeshifter.

"This for what you bastards took from me" she hissed circling the wolf pain shapeshifter thing(honestly whats going on in my head XD)

Cras smirked his eyes zeroing on Victor's wounded leg. He made it appear he was going to for the kill blow to get to Kira but swung the axe at Victor's leg.

Victor yowled in pain falling over seeing his sister jump onto Cras' back scratching at him.

"YOU b*****d" she hissed trying to stay on

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Malik coughed up blood as Raphael grabbed him from behind stabbing him in the throat. He rammed him back first into the wall. He punched the absorber pain coming at him and hissed as a bolt of electricity nailed him in the ribs.

Lucius charged at the electric and ice pains swinging wildly..and ws thrown off. He growled and charged them again sending his claws flying at them again.

(lol you control the shapeshifer.)

Damon and Crow circled each other and charged there blades sending sparks flying everywhere. Crow and Damon but swung a swift punch missing..then threw there knees up sending thhem both flying into a backflip and they charged again sending there blades togeather again. They both jumped away from each other and Crow put his hands in the floor ..rocks began to lift from it flying at the King. Damon cursed sending ice shards threw them sending shards everywhere..small blue shards dripped to the floor and they charged again sending there feet into each other sending them both flying backward again.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games