Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 pm
the twins let out tiny sniffles and curled into him. "d-daddy...." they sobbed, holding onto him tightly. "g-grama....h-hurted us..." they wailed, holding him tighter. the blood still leaking out of their arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm
He looked at their arms and growled. if half his mind wasnt at Lena and Nikolai's wedding, he'd be furious. "im sorry" he said and hugged them. "does it hurt?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 pm
the toddlers sniffed and held him tight, nodding. "i-it burns...." they pouted, crying more.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 pm
he frowned and hugged them tighly "where is Rose and lilly?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 pm
"d-dunno...." they sniffled, looking up at him "b-but...s-she didn't have 'em...." they mumbled shakily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Elaine stuck close to Sebastian as they approached the cliff. She didn't want to slip and fall in. She wanted to jump. "How many flips do you think I can do one the way down?" She was excited. This was the highest cliff she has jumped off of.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 pm
Pulling his jacket off, he grinned. "I don't know, but there's only one way to find out." Sebastian ran off the cliff, flipping several times before hitting the water below. "Come on, Princess! Before I die of old age!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:32 pm
Elaine shrugged off her jacket. "I'm coming!" she said Running off and flipping quickly through the air. She straightened out at the last second, diving in the water. "Nine!" she said surfacing "Nine flips!" she laughed. "Sebastian, Do you breath?" she asked curiously.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 pm
Sebastian tossed his wet hair out of his eyes and grinned. "I do, but it's more of a habit than a need. Why?" He slightly pushed himself out of the water, waiting for his body to adjust to the cold and stretching. His white shirt clung to his skin, his muscles as obvious as they would be if he wasn't wearing a shirt at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 pm
Elain Smiled. "I breath, but I can also breath under water. I want to swim under." She kept her self above water, but it was difficult. She was a good swimmer, but her shirt was thick. "Screw this thing!" she said pulling her shirt off. "Don't get pervy. It was weighing me down and making it hard to swim."  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 pm
Smirking, he chuckled. "Course not, Princess. Your secret's safe with me." Pulling his own shirt over his head, he threw it to the side and sighed. "So, let's get going."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm
"See you there." Elaine said going under. Her wings came out and she used them to push her through the water. "This is so pretty." she said as the reached a medium sized coral reef. Her voice came out clearly in the water.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm
Sebastian plucked a sea flower out of a seaweed patch and put it in her hair. "Pretty, yes, but not as lovely as my Princess."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm
Elaine excepted the flower. "Hey, now!" she said giving him a stern look. "I let princess slide, but in no way am I your princess. I don't like being referred to as owned." she poked him in his for head. "Tag! You're it!" she said swimming off quickly with a small laugh.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:31 pm
"Oh, it's on." Using his huge wings to push off, he swam ahead of her. "Come on, Princess, before the sea monsters come out to play." Grabbing her waist, he pulled her into an underwater cave, smiling. "Hold on to me, alright?" Sebastian swam faster and faster until he came to an air bubble. He set her on a rock gently, sitting beside her with his strong arm still around her. "Just listen." All around them, the sounds of the sea echoed. Music filled the cave, joined by the sound of the waves crashing and the sirens calling to them. It was beautiful.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games