Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 am
"You should check on her," Akari nodded in agreement as Yuki passed her.

"I don't want any trouble from you." She warned Fuma, pointing at his fist. "He's no longer a threat, therefore you shouldn't be one either. Now come on," she turned to look at Hanzo just as he was crippled over with pain. Akari crouched down to be at level with him, taking a gentle hold on his arms.

"If you can keep going just a bit further, I'll prepare a room for you to rest." She told him, tugging and pulling on his arms for him to stand up again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 am
Fuma began to grumble, crossing his arms.
"I get thrown into a spiky pit and I'M the bad guy..." he muttered, looking away from the two.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 am
Hanzo stayed quiet and let her lead him away, leaning on her when he needed support. He was incredibly heavy and dense for someone of his size.

Yuki stood outside the house where he'd last seen Amaya. "Everyone decent?" he called out, opening the door only slightly but not looking inside so they would be able to hear him better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 am
Several times Akari stumbled on her own feet, surprised and almost unable to carry Hanzo whenever he tried to lean on her. "You do realize I'm not that strong," she huffed at him, "right?" She stumbled again, nearly falling over.

"That's it." She pushed Hanzo away from herself. "Just wait here, I'll get some supplies and come back." She told him before jogging off towards her father's home.

"Oh what now?!" Kagu snapped with some irritation from within. "She's doing fine. It was just a little poison."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm
Yuki rolled his eyes and shoved the door aside. "I guess that answers my question... She done being a brat!?" he yelled towards the bathroom.

Hanzo sat quietly where Akari had left him, still slowly losing his ability to move.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 am
Fuma watched the two and gave a groan.
He was going to kick himself later for this...

He walked over to Hanzo and looked down at him.
"Come on, I'll help you over there..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:54 am
"I was never a brat to begin with." Amaya huffed, opening the door wider and glaring down at Yuki, fully dressed.

"And I don't appreciate being called one either."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 am
He smiled and shook his head. "Doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're doing better."

He then gave Kagu a bow. "Thank you for keeping an eye on her."

"Thank you..." Hanzo replied, holding a hand out to Fuma. "It must be a wonderful thing... not having organs..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:49 pm
Fuma gave a grunt, helping Hanzo to his feet.
"It's not all it's cracked up to be. You suddenly wake up, not being able to breathe, yet breathing is the first thing you try to accomplish."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:15 am
"Yeah. So am I.." Amaya grunted, looking around the area for the moment.

"Any sign of the little s**t who tried to kill me? I have unfinished business."

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome." Kagu grumbled. "Not like I had much choice anyway.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 am
At that question Yuki got really quiet. Lying was not something he was good at. "duno... after we killed this larger demon he took it's eye and left."

"That must've been an... interesting experience..."

A short, frail looking girl with stark white hair made her way down the road towards where Fuma was carrying Hanzo. She looked Younger then Akari and she wasn't armed. She also looked rather lost as she was looking around the village and mumbling to herself, scratching her head, and otherwise seemed very confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 pm
"Not one I plan on repeating. EVER." Fuma groaned, before seeing the child.

"..........Well this is new...." he muttered as Jari began walking towards the girl.

"......Lookin' for somethin'..?" Jari asked her, tilting his head.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm
"That's it?" Amaya rose a questioning eyebrow at Yuki. "That's all you've seen of him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Yuki sighed. "Ok... I'm not going to lie. He's hurt and Akari has taken him in," he replied.

Hanzo looked towards the girl, studying her as he was carried away.

"I'm looking for my brother... you haven't seen him have you? He's a couple feet taller then me... shorter hair... same color eyes... carries a couple swords..." she replied in a very wispy, tired voice without looking at Yari as she continued down the road.  

cptflint

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces