Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 am
-priest walking out of the cave still holding his own arms- "for now i will let them think there safe, but they your hero is stupid, he should remember, your gift to him, and the only weapon, is also his doom. it just matters is if he can use it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 am
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time
It felt very dim to ask it, but Mont needed his answers,"What happened?" He scratched his head, looking at the wall,"Why was he attacking you?" He felt like kneeling down, but for all he knew, they had to run.

"Apparently he is very displeased in how he got pulled into the demon mess. But only part of him was attacking me for some reason. One part was trying to tell me something and help us." Leo felt the key through his tunic.

"Come little ones, we better hurry." She turned to Whedaba. "Tir wux ricin claxir udoka ekess dout waere Whedaba? Yth janik qe safer mobi ihk jaka."

("Do you mind taking us to your cave Whedaba? We might be safer there for now")

Whedaba nodded his head in agreement with his sister. "di ekmiv, sia waere ui karif aurthon mojka batobot wer marfedelom arcanissar nomag ti ehtah udoka, vur si shilta tir lae si tepoha authot ghoros, frahrir sia weyog sari wer thaczil zahae udoka ekess nakta udoka shio tokeq." he looked at Leo and Mont, and thought of something. "though it mey be fester eff yoo two ken ride es to mey keve, et is a lung joorney, end flyeng well be much fester then welkeng." he looked at his sister to see if she agreed with his idea, not knowing how she felt about being ridden.
(of course, my cave is far enough away that the necromancer may not find us, and i can do as i have done before, breathing my poison into the land around us to keep us all safe.)

Elara nodded and let Mont get on her back. Leo approaced Whedaba and looked up at him. "Si mi krathin opsola, svaklar tir wux tuor ve?"
("I'm ready father, where do you want me?")

Whedaba thought for a moment "lamot svern ruadii sia spical, harkt zara sia wilad, wux shilta oupil dout jirai zahae sia wilad ekess nakta de wielgir stoda." he lowered himself so that Leo could get on his back.
(climb up onto my back, right behind my neck, you can lay your arms around my neck to keep from falling off.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time
It felt very dim to ask it, but Mont needed his answers,"What happened?" He scratched his head, looking at the wall,"Why was he attacking you?" He felt like kneeling down, but for all he knew, they had to run.

"Apparently he is very displeased in how he got pulled into the demon mess. But only part of him was attacking me for some reason. One part was trying to tell me something and help us." Leo felt the key through his tunic.

"Come little ones, we better hurry." She turned to Whedaba. "Tir wux ricin claxir udoka ekess dout waere Whedaba? Yth janik qe safer mobi ihk jaka."

Whedaba nodded his head in agreement with his sister. "di ekmiv, sia waere ui karif aurthon mojka batobot wer marfedelom arcanissar nomag ti ehtah udoka, vur si shilta tir lae si tepoha authot ghoros, frahrir sia weyog sari wer thaczil zahae udoka ekess nakta udoka shio tokeq." he looked at Leo and Mont, and thought of something. "though it mey be fester eff yoo two ken ride es to mey keve, et is a lung joorney, end flyeng well be much fester then welkeng." he looked at his sister to see if she agreed with his idea, not knowing how she felt about being ridden.
(of course, my cave is far enough away that the necromancer may not find us, and i can do as i have done before, breathing my poison into the land around us to keep us all safe.)

Elara nodded and let Mont get on her back. Leo approaced Whedaba and looked up at him. "Si mi krathin opsola, svaklar tir wux tuor ve?"

Whedaba thought for a moment "lamot svern ruadii sia spical, harkt zara sia wilad, wux shilta oupil dout jirai zahae sia wilad ekess nakta de wielgir stoda." he lowered himself so that Leo could get on his back.
(climb up onto my back, right behind my neck, you can lay your arms around my neck to keep from falling off.)

Leo nodded and took his place just as Whedaba instructed. "Krathin opsola." He looked over at Elara and Mont and gave a nod. Elara took off into the air leaving the cave through a roof entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 am
Mont was shocked, they really were leaving this place. He remembered the mythril, if anyone were to find it. He couldn't bare the thought, so should he collapse the forge or try and do what he could for a blessing. He decided to place Leo's work in importance, he tried the prayer, though it might do very little in his case. He had prayed that only those worthy of holy armor may find it in the forges.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:01 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Leo nodded and took his place just as Whedaba instructed. "Krathin opsola." He looked over at Elara and Mont and gave a nod. Elara took off into the air leaving the cave through a roof entrance.

Whedaba followed them out through the roof entrance, and quickly took the lead in the sky, shouting over to his sister so that she could hear him, "sia okarthel ui nomeno idol, wiilirk ve!" he took off in the direction of the forest that all of this started in, and towards his old home. he just hoped that no one had inhabited it while he was gone. after a few minutes of flying, Whedaba spotted his home in the swamps and shouted, "yth re agmasaon mobi, fothisev citrel batobot jonal, sia okarthel wharacic persvek mobi!" he began to angle towards the cliffs that he once called home, a brilliant blue mountaintop made out of what seemed like pure sapphire that made noises similar to music as the wind hit them.

("my home is this way, follow me!" he took off in the direction of the forest that all of this started in, and towards his old home. he just hoped that no one had inhabited it while he was gone. after a few minutes of flying, Whedaba spotted his home in the swamps and shouted, "we are almost there, head toward that hill, my home lies in there!")  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:14 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba followed them out through the roof entrance, and quickly took the lead in the sky, shouting over to his sister so that she could hear him, "sia okarthel ui nomeno idol, wiilirk ve!" he took off in the direction of the forest that all of this started in, and towards his old home. he just hoped that no one had inhabited it while he was gone. after a few minutes of flying, Whedaba spotted his home in the swamps and shouted, "yth re agmasaon mobi, fothisev citrel batobot jonal, sia okarthel wharacic persvek mobi!" he began to angle towards the cliffs that he once called home, a brilliant blue mountaintop made out of what seemed like pure sapphire that made noises similar to music as the wind hit them.

("my home is this way, follow me!" he took off in the direction of the forest that all of this started in, and towards his old home. he just hoped that no one had inhabited it while he was gone. after a few minutes of flying, Whedaba spotted his home in the swamps and shouted, "we are almost there, head toward that hill, my home lies in there!")

Elara nodded and followed after him. "Zi vorel thaczil isthasy"

("Very beautiful land brother.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:20 pm
he looked for the old hole in the mountain that he used to fly into every night, and once he found it, he angled towards it, flying straight into it. he called up to Leo, "jilg shafaer!" (Hold on!) he got through the opening, and Elara and Mont soon followed, both of them landing in the cave with a loud thud. Whedaba lowered himself again, this time so that Leo could get off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:23 pm
Whedaba
he looked for the old hole in the mountain that he used to fly into every night, and once he found it, he angled towards it, flying straight into it. he called up to Leo, "jilg shafaer!" (Hold on!) he got through the opening, and Elara and Mont soon followed, both of them landing in the cave with a loud thud. Whedaba lowered himself again, this time so that Leo could get off.

Leo looked around in awe. "This place is beautiful!"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba just looked around at his old cave, not having seen it for so long made him almost feel like it wasn't his home, but he remembered everything about it and started to explain it for the others. first he nodded over at a wide depression in the ground. "thet is whet i yoosed es mey sleepeng erea, et shood fet ell ef es." next he pointed to a small steam, hardly more than a trickle of water that had eroded away at the rock. "end eye Gess thet well be err weter soorse fer the teme we ere here." the stream ended in a large pool, which seemed almost impossible for it to fill. he turned his head over towards it and said, "end i gess thet ken be wher we bethe er swem, tho I thenk thet the to kets mey nut went ter get wet." at this he chuckled a small bit, laughing at his own stupidity for ever even thinking of that. then he remembered the musical winds that played at night, loud enough so that you could hear them. "oh! end befur eye ferget, the wend mekes moosec et nite, ef yoo are restless, then trey ter lesten ter et." with that, he had described about everything important in his old home, so he ended his small speech in, "welcum ter mey home, ey gess. never hed veseters befur nuw, bet ey hupe thet yoo ken feel welkum here eny teme yoo went."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba just looked around at his old cave, not having seen it for so long made him almost feel like it wasn't his home, but he remembered everything about it and started to explain it for the others. first he nodded over at a wide depression in the ground. "thet is whet i yoosed es mey sleepeng erea, et shood fet ell ef es." next he pointed to a small steam, hardly more than a trickle of water that had eroded away at the rock. "end eye Gess thet well be err weter soorse fer the teme we ere here." the stream ended in a large pool, which seemed almost impossible for it to fill. he turned his head over towards it and said, "end i gess thet ken be wher we bethe er swem, tho I thenk thet the to kets mey nut went ter get wet." at this he chuckled a small bit, laughing at his own stupidity for ever even thinking of that. then he remembered the musical winds that played at night, loud enough so that you could hear them. "oh! end befur eye ferget, the wend mekes moosec et nite, ef yoo are restless, then trey ter lesten ter et." with that, he had described about everything important in his old home, so he ended his small speech in, "welcum ter mey home, ey gess. never hed veseters befur nuw, bet ey hupe thet yoo ken feel welkum here eny teme yoo went."

Leo looked around in awe at the beauty of the place and he padded over to the little pool and took off his boots. He dipped his toes in. "It's nice and warm too. Almost like a hot spring." He kicked his feet softly in the water and hummed a soft tune to himself. One that he didn't exactly know where it came from but he's known it for as long as he could remember.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Leo looked around in awe at the beauty of the place and he padded over to the little pool and took off his boots. He dipped his toes in. "It's nice and warm too. Almost like a hot spring." He kicked his feet softly in the water and hummed a soft tune to himself. One that he didn't exactly know where it came from but he's known it for as long as he could remember.

Whedaba looked over at Elara and Mont, who both seemed to be in as much awe of this place as Leo was. he went over to them and asked, "well, whet do yoo thenk?" he was hoping that his old home was not too much for them, but at the same time hoping that it would not be too little. his mind was all jumbled right now, he just wanted to hide from everything and let them explore on their own, but he knew that would look bad on him as a host, almost making him look ungrateful for company.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:55 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba looked over at Elara and Mont, who both seemed to be in as much awe of this place as Leo was. he went over to them and asked, "well, whet do yoo thenk?" he was hoping that his old home was not too much for them, but at the same time hoping that it would not be too little. his mind was all jumbled right now, he just wanted to hide from everything and let them explore on their own, but he knew that would look bad on him as a host, almost making him look ungrateful for company.

Elara looked at him and nudged him with her head. "Si siofme coi ui vorel. Si itov batobot ulhar raelgil svern mobi sva wer top." She nuzzled him softly.

("I think it is beautiful. I love that blue crystal at the top")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm
Whedaba looked up at the crystal in the ceiling, it did not look new, maybe he had just missed it in his previous years. now that he looked at it more closely, he said, "coi ui d'nag, shar tiric coi vorq cirau di hefoc vi kornari ekess wux?" he looked down from the crystal in the ceiling, not wanting to think about it.
(it is nice, but does it look kind of like a heart to you?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Whedaba
Whedaba looked up at the crystal in the ceiling, it did not look new, maybe he had just missed it in his previous years. now that he looked at it more closely, he said, "coi ui d'nag, shar tiric coi vorq cirau di hefoc vi kornari ekess wux?" he looked down from the crystal in the ceiling, not wanting to think about it.

She nodded and yawned stretching out on the bedding. "Yth jalla vdri. yth tepoha tepohada vi drong kear."

("We should sleep. We have had a long day")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

She nodded and yawned stretching out on the bedding. "Yth jalla vdri. yth tepoha tepohada vi drong kear."

("We should sleep. We have had a long day")

whedaba nodded in agreement, trying to forget about the crystal at the top of the cave. he called over to Leo. "algbo, nomeno ui svaklar yth re ihk wer thurkear, mobi geou qe vi goawy ihk wux svern tenpiswo svadrav wux confn ekess drekiw."
(well, this is where we are for the night, there will be a place for you over here when you come to bed.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games