Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:04 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Gabriel should ask about her nickname. *Not totally planning this out in my head XD*

empress dee

Gavin laughed at the burning salad. "Hey, you shouldn't be laughing, Miss Charred-Meat-Is-Superior." He said, also laughing. She rolled her eyes, still smiling. She poured the tea into the cups (somewhere while Gabriel was talking she finished it...). She searched some conveniently-placed-cabinets for sugar, bringing both to the table. Even though Gwen had asked her not to make any, she gave him some. "Here, put in as many as you like. It might need some..." She said, putting one in her own. She took a sip, her face not showing if she liked it or not. Gwen, however, managed to fit 5 sugar cubes in his cup, and when he took a sip he added another. "Brace yourself Gabriel." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:21 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott woke up from his coma in a daze. He wandered around until he felt something spark in his head. A little person stood on his shoulder. "Dude, you should really get that spark thing checked out. That's not natural." Scott just sighed. "Shut up." He quickly realized that Gavin, Gwen, Dee, or Gabriel might be in danger somewhere, so he transformed into a Staraptor. A team of Starlies appeared behind him. Scott squawked and flew off to where the others were. The flew in a V formation. It took a good five minutes to reach them. However, when they did, they flew towards the open window. All of the Starlies hit the wall beside the window as Scott flew gracefully through. He landed with a small clink.

Scott changed back into a human and chuckled nervously. "Well, what did I miss everyone?" He cocked his head slightly to the right and shifted nervously from foot to foot.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:31 pm
Dumpling-San
I was hoping you'd remember, XD

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin jumped up as a Staraptor flew through the window. When she saw it was Scott, she ran over to the window to see why feathers were falling in around him. "Gwen... you might want to get the crowbar..." She said, motioning for him to come over. The Starly's around him had flown into the wall, and were stuck. He sighed, grabbing a crowbar that was next to the window. "You know, I really wish I could say that this didn't happen often..." He said, poking at the bird pokemon. "So... um... want some tea?" She asked, walking back over to the kettle. Without waiting for an answer, she put a bit of water in the pot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:31 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "Charred meat is superior. If the outside is charred all the flavor packs into the soft meat on the inside of the crunchy outer shell." He said before taking a sip of the tea straight, pausing for a moment, then sipping it straight again not bothering to add any sugar.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:37 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott laughed nervously. "Don't worry about them. They'll be fine." He waved his hand as if waving away a bad thought. He smiled as tea was being made for him. "Thanks Gavin! I really appreciate it." Scott pulled over a random chair in the corner and sat down. He untied his tie and leaned back, putting his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:39 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen snickered as he poked the starlys. "Yeah, maybe. But that's not why that was her nickname for 'bout a month." He said, setting the crowbar down after moving the last bird. "Hey, at least I tried." Gavin said, continuing to make the tea. "Yeah... well, she managed to burn whatever it was she was trying to make so badly, that there was a thick layer of burnt stuff on it." "We spent about half an hour arguing while the food was getting really cold..." "So, her defense was 'charred meat is superior to any other meat.' Lame defense, right?" "Hey, why don't you try?" "Fine. What should I make?" "Whatever! Anything'll probably suck!"

They argued back and forth for a moment, before Gavin poured part of Scott's tea into a cup. There was enough for another cup, thankfully, because she used a bit too much force when setting the cup down and it spilled. "Oh, I am so sorry..." She said to Scott. She quickly grabbed a rag and wiped it off, pouring the remainder of the tea into his cup. "Smooth. And you might need this..." Gwen said, scooting the sugar over to Scott.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:42 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged like it was no big deal. "You'd be surprised what people can live off of." He said to them as if it was no big deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm
Paranormal Teddy
You're not quoting me.

TheDarkmasterchumble
And you're not either.

empress dee

Scott accepted the sugar and tea from Gavin. He suppressed a chuckle as Gavin spilled some of the tea. "it's definitely okay. Don't worry about it!" Scott sipped his steaming tea slowly. He was wondering what he had missed while he had been in a coma. "So, what did I miss while I was gone?"  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:57 pm
Dumpling-San
Ah, sorry ><"

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "Alright then..." She said, sitting down. Gwen seemed to take a sip of his tea, but he had earlier tossed it out the window when nobody was looking. "What'd you miss? Gee, you come here and ask what did you miss. Well, where should we start..." "Um... Gabriel's in a band... We visited a new part of Hyrule... went fishing slash swimming... um... did I miss anything?" "How about 'detail'..." Gwen said with a snicker.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

"First kiss, and killed a three headed giant spider." Gabriel said aloud answering part of Gwen's question about detail.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:40 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

The two travelers sat in silent as they waited for their waiter to return with their orders. Every so often Link would casually watch the other customers who were enjoying the band or asking their favorite celebrities for photos.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 am
After a good 10 minutes, Terry returned with their orders. "There you are, sorry about the wait. Iori was making a fuss in the kitchen over you, Yumi."

Terry winked at the red-headed teen. Then he said after a small chuckle, "So, what brings you here this evening besides something to eat? I bet it has something to do with the state of Hyrule considering that Linken Twilight is here, the guardian hero over the Twilight country of the planet. What's really funny is that Dee along with a few new customers had just left for Hyrule. One of them, a young punk named Gabriel had to go make an apology to someone from the Forsaken fortress on the Windwaker Isles. I swear, I would never go to the Forsaken Fortress for all the rupees. Dee can go if she likes but not me. Hey, its not that I am scared or anything, far from it, but there is just something about that place that says to me to be better safe than sorry."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:56 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Link noticing the bit of shock Yumi was currently in decided it would be best for him to answer. " Actually there's nothing wrong with my little part of Hyrule. Though I can't speak for the other parts of it. I'm only here as an Observer to make sure these two " he pointed to yumi then to the kitchen " get along and don't try to kill one another. Her powers have gotten a bit out of hand especially after receiving that package Iori sent."

Yumi stared into her tea unsure whether or not she should drink it. She and her father weren't exactly on good terms with one another. Here i thought he was passed out at the bar but boy was i wrong. I guess I better find out what he's fussing about. That way I'll be prepare for the fit he usually throws when he finally appears She sighed said " what was he fussing about and should I be worried about what he did to my food?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am
Terry laughed and said, "There is nothing wrong with the food, I can guarantee you that. As for what he was fussing over, it was absolutely hysterical and totally silly. He wondered how you looked, if you were wearing the right make-up, that sort of thing. It was more of a panic type fussing and if things weren't exactly right, that you would have his head. I mean, like what in all of the Renaissance Galaxy could Iori be afraid of when it comes to you? Did he give you some sort of gift or device that could destroy us all or something? I will grant you that when it comes to Iori's style of presents...they don't always come with a safety warranty if you know what I mean. He gives kids harmful pets that could kill them and I am not talking about Pokemon. Last year, he gave Dee a brand new set of powers that she is still getting used to."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

" I know all too well about my father's odd gifts.I'm still recovering from his last gift. It took us months to track down and tame that baby winged unicorn. Don't get me started on all the damaged it brought."Yumi reached into her messenger bag and pulled out the Yasakani Jewel. One of the sacred treasures used to seal the orochi. " This thing has given me trouble ever since I got it. My powers have been all messed up. I been having nightmares. So I have come to give my father back the family treasure before this thing causes anything else to happen."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games