Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm
Shadow felt the last embrace of the warm touch of Nyx and Luna. The two sisters he came to love as his own. Unable to shed tears, his mind went back to a time after his first lose in a city two years ago. He was alone but was comforted by the sound of a melody of an instrument from a soul who gave his last second in life to sooth him For the first time, Shadow set his voice free hoping it could do the same for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCnKl5VQ10s

He stayed by their side at every note through reaching thier lingering spirits to hear his soothing soft voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Cross listened to Shadow and he sighed. Pulling his necklace to his lips. He sighed and began to lift into the air. He pushed his arms outward and as he did so his matter rose into the air.

"Shadow.."he said softly and looked back at him.

"I must fight Vincent alone.."he said and sighed.

"Please..don't disappoint me..keep the girl safe." he said as if he knew Shadow would understand who he meant.

"Good luck."he said again and rose into the air and he sighed. His matter rising around him as he went into Vincent's hexus. It was about time Cross took his older brother seriously.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Mirage was biting her bottom lip feeling her teeth piercing it drawing small droplets of blood. She was still a bit tired when Shadow carried her. Even though it was a few seconds maybe mer minutes, it was enough for her to feel like her age. When he had left her, she barely had time to even nod. As she rubbed her eye looking around in the worn out building she smiled faintly finding a box inside the opening and decided to crawl in it. She moved to the corner and pulled out one of her knives holding it in her hands keeping it leveled with her knees. She sighed and attempted to go back to sleep dreaming up another fantasy of what it would have been like if her mother was alive and they lived together.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Luna could hear Shadow's sweet voice as he sung for the first time and she smiled as she was glad to be able to enjoy this before she died. "I can't say that the life I lived was everything I expected it to be. I didn't get to see the world like I truly wanted." she said in a hushed sad tone. "But if I had the chance to do it all over again, I don't think I'd change a thing. Arguing with you and Tori, chasing after Nyx, annoying the hell out of Cross...all of it. They're the moments I won't ever forget." she admitted as she slowly became limp in his arms. "It's funny really... I always feared death more than anything. But I've never felt more alive than I do now. I think this is the happiest I've ever felt too." she told him before she carefully reached up and tugged on his ear playfully. "Promise you won't forget those happy moments ok..." she said finally as she could tell her time was coming to an end now.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Sweet memories buried into sorrow

Shadow did not make a single response as he listened to Luna's every word until her silence made her body go cold as his heart shatters into smaller fragments. He felt her hand gently soothing to the touch around his ears very familiar from a time when he was a child.

"Shady", the voice giggled. "Your ears are so soft", she smiled down at him full of life and love.

The feeling was followed by every moment being with his lost brothers, his sister and the twins. Together, he now realized why he stayed with them. They all had something he had long forgotten. And now reliving the pain of losing it once again only deepened the scar in his heart. Yet, he vowed to never forget the moment he had together with Nyx and Luna. And how much it all meant to them. He began to see the moments the had together flying through his mind and locking away into his shattered soul as he gently sets Luna down with Nyx. He ges completely silent and takes both thier hands, clamping them together so they can never be apart as the pass on. "I promise...", he whispered as his bangs hide his face as his mind falls unconscious while still standing. "Lucy..", he whispered.

Suddenly, Shadow become disturbingly silent as his aura began to drastically warp around him with an eerie black and purple poisonous glow.

Bless the Child

Meanwhile in a distant safe secret location
"Sir, were starting to detect a new energy raising. What ever it is its huge.", startled one of the scientists. Vertigo was wiping his glasses with a displeased with out a look of surprise on his face,"Its probably Vincent. Maybe he's distorting the world with dark matter to finish them off". "No sir, its not him. What ever it is, its growing rapidly violent. And its pulsing like a heart beat. It's alive!!!!", one of the scientists monitored. "WHAT?! wait it cant be...PUT IT ON SCREEN NOW!!!!", he ordered as the satallite picked up the source coming straight from the boy. "Could it be? But its too soon. He hasn't grown enough to generate that kind of power", Vertigo's jaw dropped to see Shadow starting to change right before his eyes. It seem now he realized that there is more depth to Project Ecipse's adaption than he expected. The mere sight aroused him with chills as he makes a long psychotic grin with a maniacal chuckle. "So its beginning....ECLIPSE HAS AWAKENED!!!!", he cheers with appeasing raging laughter.

The Rise of Eclipse (transformation theme)

The soldiers fighting in the city began to halt as they began to see the eerie purple light reaching all the way into the heavens as lightening began crashing and drawing into the center of it. At the very core, Shadow was slowly walking and bobbling his head like a lifeless doll being manipulated by the strings of rage and hate growing with in. Suddenly the lust for bloodlust and destruction began to manifest to corrupt his body and soul. The abominations and mutants all began to draw towards him through curiosity as if they were being hypnotized to gather. The searing surge of dark matter began to change and mutate into a hazardous metallic soundwave was a searing burn like fire. The rubble from the ground began to shake and lift from the distortion of the laws of physicals called by this ominous phenomena. The infectious abyss began to crawl and seep out of his skin completely until it turn black in a matter of seconds. He raises his head and stares back at the grotesque mob of freak with his eyes completely emptied out of sadness and empathy. As red as the rage with the darkness of humanity's greatest sin, his eyes glare with nothing more than pure devastation toward life.

User Image

At that moment, he goes completely silent staring back at the world around him. But out of the blue, the silent abyssal creature shrieks out into the heavens turning into an inhuman demonic roar in the echo of a wolf howl. His body began to violently warp and change into a more grotesque shape than the last time he changed. The corruption in his soul has now progressed and evolved his dark matter into a new stage as the mass and density increases until the surrounding atmosphere became corrosive to the touch as every abomination's face melted off from the touch. The sight was like an atomic explosion as the energies twisted into a rapid twister forming a head of the image of the beast inside him.

At the eye of the swirling violent matter taking form, the mutation started to take its true form before the eye see. His arms and feet grew into gigantic talons and his elbows and knees grew out thrones along with spines on his back. And his wolf tail formatted into a long slender shape like a serpents tail with a spine sticking out like a devil's tail. The tail wave around as the shadowy beast grinds its long fangs into a psychotic grin with it;s eyes glowing bright.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm
Mirage heard a commotion no scratch that she felt it. She jumped up awake and fully alert her hands squeezed tight around her knife. She was wondering where was that red eyed boy was and if he was back and then there was that. She turned around her eyes falling on a figure that looked like it was from her nightmares. She was shaking the poor girl felt like she could s**t in her pants at that very moment. Her teeth was chattering as she hesitantly stepped out of the shelter.

"Sha Sha?" she whimpered quietly with tears streaming down her face when the creature made eye contact with her.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4&feature=related

The vortex that had been Prophecy's prison became larger again..holes in its roof began to open. Slowly winds began to combine with the dark matter all across the city. As this went on lightening struck down onto the roads with a force that many men had never seen. The heat of the lightning could be felt from feet away.

"This is the power handed to me by Prophecy!" Vincent growled out. His arms extending.

"Come and get a taste little brother!"he shouted down for his brother to hear.

Slowly the winds came lower as the matter had become much like a tornado. Many of the soldiers that lay dead on the streets were being swept up in mere seconds of confusion. Many of the people who were left alive suffered a similar fate to the evil wind. Yet as the matter was expanding in power..the hexus was only growing outward.

"Come now soldiers of Cael..and proove your worth!" Vincent said in yet another challenge. Except he knew this one could not be fulfilled.

User Image

(well I guess that brings back the long a** postin ey Shay boy?)

A figure rose out of the dark matter infront of Cross. The arms caught him in mid jump. As the figure did so Cross stopped in mid thought. His mind slowly connecting the dots as he looked up at the figure.

"You aren't at fault here." The figure said and Cross tilted his head as he recognized her face as the matter dripped away.

"Grace.."Cross said his eyes closing in a thought of shameful oppression. He couldn't believe the timing of this appearance. His eyes going up the vortex. Vincent was still waiting..

"I'm sorry..I can never take back what happend to you. You were a mother to Fate." He said looking back at her and sighed.

"But I have a older brother I must have a talk with." he said. Grace however didn't let him go.

"What is this?" Cross growled.

"You go up there tonight.."Grace said frowning.

"You will leave Fate to be a orphan who never truly knew who his father was." Grace said.

Cross hissed and he pushed her away. His eyes revolving in the sockets as he glared at her.

"Fate will know his father died for a better tomorrow. Isn't that enough for you?" Cross asked. Grace wrapped her arms around herself and tilted her head at him.

"No quite frankly it isn't. Fate deserves recognition from his father and he deserves to know who you are!" Grace yelled.

Cross could feel Luna's passing below. His eyes closing in shame he looked down and he sighed.

"I have come this far. I will not be stopped now Grace." Cross said lightly.

"So please..move your a** out of my way before I move you myself."he said sighing.

Grace laughed lightly shaking her head.

"Stubborn to the end..your lucky I'm a spirit or I'd keep trying." Grace said sighing.

Cross nodded lightly and rose above Grace. Then as he got near the top he caught eyes with one more brother.

"Zero." Cross said and tilted his head.

"Go on boy. I'm not going to try to stop you." Zero said putting a cigarette in his mouth. As he puffed on it he looked at Cross with sincerity.

"What of Tori?"he asked lightly.

"Tori..is fine Zero." Cross said as he held out a hand to his brother who took it. A simple sign of respect between the two. Cross then did something most people would of frowned upon. He kissed his older brother on the top of the head.

"Take care of her for me." Cross said lightly to Zero. Zero's head went up and down at a slow pace. He understood..but he didn't want to.

"You got it little one." Zero sighed and watched Cross who went up very slowly. As he rose up onto the top of the hexus. Vincent had his arms behind his back and his head tilted at Cross.

"Finally taking me serious?" Vincent asked. Cross sighed and undid the fastened weapons on his back and caught them both.

"You leave me no choice but to." he said lightly.

A figure was standing at the end of the hexus watching the two. Caroline was watching this up till the end.

"She really did love you." Cross said looking at Vincent.

"Yes. I loved her to." Vincent sighed and he slowly unsheathed his sword. Pointing it at Cross a slow grin formed on his face.

" Let us begin?" he asked. Cross sighed and he slowly lifted his weapons to his side.

"Just make me a promise Vincent." he said.

"What?" Vincent asked.

"If I die here..you'll take care of them. You'll keep Shadow in control of his..other half." Cross said looking at his brother in a plea. It wasn't really to see if Vincent would or not. It was to test Vincent as a character. To see if he truly meant good upon the others.

"You..have my word." Vincent said as he could hear Caroline again. His eyes not showing any remorse towards Cross. His ears raised in high alert. The battle was soon to begin. Cross could feel the tension growing around them. Shadow was no longer himself..and that would only mean more trouble upon him and Vincent.

"Do not focus on Shady boy." Vincent said tilting his head.

"Shady boy will find a way to conquer his demons. As I and you both already have."

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVcUaO668Dw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 pm
Tori stood beside Mirage and she looked over at Shadow, or the creature he had become. She then leaned down and gently wiped away Mirage's tears. "What are you crying for kid? You don't have anything to be afraid of. After all, that's my brother. He gets like this when he's grumpy." she told to her teasingly to try and keep her from feeling too freaked out. Though she herself wasn't sure what Shadow would be like in this form but he was still her brother deep down so she didn't fear him. She had felt his sorrow and anger when she was back at the house which drove her to leave to find him. She couldn't just sit around anymore though she did feel bad leaving Fate behind. But she was sure he would be fine without her for a while. In the distance, Tori spotted the lifeless bodies of Nyx and Luna which made her realize why Shadow had finally lost it. As she looked further, she then saw where Cross and Vincent was. It seemed that this would be their final battle and it pained her to think that this would be the last time she'd ever see either of them. Especially Cross. If it weren't for him she would have never met Shadow or the others. She wouldn't have known what a real family felt like. Silently she thanked him and hoped that somehow he would know just how grateful she was. Looking back at Shadow she knew she needed to find some way to calm him down and ease his pain before he did something he might later regret.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 am
Mirage screamed when Tori touched her. Where did she come from?! She was about to throw her knife around but heard what she said. If that was her brother then guess she can trust the girl. Without realizing it she had thrown her small arms around Tori's legs and crying far more. "I want my daddy..." she whispered. Something you rarely hear her say to a complete stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:02 pm
Zero dropped down from the hexus. His arms stopping Tori in one brief moment.

"Leave Shadow to me." Zero whispered softly.

"I owe Vincent and Abyss at least your protection." He said softly. His eyes were showing his seriousness. As he slowly dropped his arms from holding her in place..he looked back to Shadow. His demonic appearance didn't fool Zero. He might've been made into this monster. But it still seemed that Shadow could learn to control it.

"And you can't tell me no. Do you understand?" Zero asked looking back at Tori.

"Abyss died saving Shadow..because of my foolishness." Zero said and his eyes closed.

"I won't let you make that same choice for him."he said and turned his head back around. Slowly walking toward the demented Shadow.

"Mirage.."he said his niece's name and chuckled.

"Your father gave you a good name. Don't disappoint him. He has very high expectations of you." Zero said.

"And I have a very big expectation of you Tori."he said and smiled lightly.

"Don't make the same mistakes we did." he said and then he cracked his knuckles and he came to an eventual stop as he was within a step between him and his brother Shadow.

"So your Vertigo's puppet now?" He said as he knew this would throw the creatures senses straight to Zero.

"Its shameful. To disappoint that little girl who loved you so much isn't it?" Zero dared to say as he was pushing the anger. To push it all to focus on him.

"Or did you never love her back in the first place!?"Zero questioned. Zero was pushing as many buttons as he could fathom. Zero wasn't going to try to talk sense to the anger Shadow had built up. Either he'd beat it out of the boy..or the boy would use it up.

Vincent and Cross tied up. Sparks flying from the hexus. Vincent throws a elbow which connects with Cross's jaw. The bones connecting sent off a huge blast of light. Cross stumbled back before Vincent's blade swung down.

"Not today." Cross muttered and as he lifted his weapon..the matter that hit it..went through the weapon.. completely cut in half.

"That is more like it Cross." Vincent said grinning. The matter slowly dripped down below like rain. As Vincent and Cross collided again. The hexus shook and the tornadoes began to grow again.

"Your insane you know that?" Cross asked and Vincent chuckled lightly.

"There is a method behind the madness in every step of the way little brother. You may not understand yet. But you will soon." Vincent said and then the two spinned simountaniously. Cross's right weapon slided under Vincent as he jumped up and as it came up. Vincent's feet landed on it perfectly.

"Try harder." Vincent said and then his feet collided with Cross's face. Causing his brother to roll away. Running his hand against his jaw line. Popping it back into place.

"As you wish brother." Cross spoke in return. His eyes revolved in there sockets and in a explosion from were his weapons stuck into the hexus white matter rose up. Pushing Vincent backward.

"I see your finally taking this seriously!" Vincent hissed and sent his sword diagonally threw the blast. The explosion sent matter flying over the hexus again.

"Again...you've left me no choice." Cross said and slowly pulled his weapons back.

"Good point." Vincent said with a shrug. Vincent kicked off the mattered flooring and Cross lifted his weapons blocking the kick. Vincent spinned out and sent matter flying at Cross in the shape of shards.

Cross lifted his weapons and a shield rose around him. The matter slowly dripped down the shield like water. With each piece dropping Cross looked back up at Vincent.

"You taught me well Vincent." Cross said. Vincent chuckled as Cross ran at him. Vincent's blade caught Cross's and then he flipped over him. Vincent turned and his matter rose around Cross's weapon as it came toward Vincent's back.

"Nice try." he said and he turned elbowing Cross upside the head. Breaking there moment of confrontation again. As the matter rose again Vincent's souls were beginning another one of there twisted songs. Vincent shook his head and pulled his blade across the floor.

As Mirage hid behind Tori..the wolf came from within the shadowed alley.

"Well kid..don't bet against yourself yet." The wolf spoke lightly.

"You got alot going for you ya know."it said softly and looked at her.

"Oh wait. Maybe I mean me?"it asked itself in a teasing grin.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67FvF-dYkXE  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:35 pm
Tori looked at Zero, at first, with annoyance but it slowly changed into understanding as he explained. It still didn't mean she agreed with him but she knew there was no point in arguing. "I can't promise you anything Zero but I'll try not to let you down." she said with a soft sigh as she hoped he'd be able to calm Shadow down. The only reason she was going along with this was because he had told her that he owed Vincent and Cross to protect her. Therefore she felt she owed them both to try and stay alive. Though the first words he said to Shadow made her eye twitch and she surpressed a growl by biting onto her tongue. She had to let Zero do what was necessary no matter how much it might piss her off. Then she suddenly remembered the little girl and looked down at her, getting all nervous when she saw her holding onto her leg with tears in her eyes. "M-Mirage is it? Interesting name. Um..don't cry ok." she said as she scratched the back of her head as she wondered how to cheer the girl up. She had never been great with kids. When she heard another voice, she looked around with an arched brow before spotting the wolf talking to Mirage. At this moment though, Tori was willing to take any help she could get so she gave the wolf a pleading pout for him to help her cheer Mirage up so she'd stop crying.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:56 pm
The wolf slowly dripped its head down infront of Tori and the girl.

"Simply drop the fear in your voice." he said to Tori.

"Then maybe she might feel a little bit better around you." the wolf said.

"Nice to meet you by the way."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

The Abyssal Creature made no response to the others for his first sight was on the mutants staring down at him. It would only be certain that this newly form of Shadow has a one track mind,.........or his human reasons have gone under. The beast crouches down and cracks a pleased grin to see the game he has before him to make a nice warm up. His massive claws clinch to the ground only they sank burning deep in like acid. One of the timid aberrations snap making a loud mad battle cry making the entire horde charge at him. Suddenly, he raised his long tail like a scorpion's at the precise moment they all jumped at him. His swings it making the wind pass by them and the entire front line gets stunned. the moment Shadow retracted his tail, the entire mutant front line began falling apart in slices as if they were all chopped up by the blades of a helicopter. What appeared to be the wind was actually Shadow's tail swiping them in a spin faster than the eye can see. And the tip end must be sharper than a blade to easily cut through an entire horde all at once.

This Life is Killin Me

The mutants jump back in surprise as the blood of the leaping victim caught in mid-air fall all over the black body. Being covered in red gushing fluids only pleased the black monster even more as raised his head and stood up on both legs. With body parts in a massive puddle of blood at his feet he stares back at the frightened horde as he cracked a psychotic fanged grin,"My turn". He launches himself at them at high speed three feet of the ground and swipes down his first kill. The horde charges in while the dark creature sees it coming. They were hoping to hoping to nail him while he struck the first blow, but his quick senses made it impossible to catch him off guard. His eyes flash as shadowy tentacles shoot out from the ground straight from thier own shadows and stabbed through ever one of them like shish kabob. It appeared he learn this technique from Abyss somehow. the next group charged at him from behind as a massive sized horned mutant followed up to smash him with its giant claw. But Shadow turned his claws long as sword and burning with dark purple flame. He folds his hand and swipes the hand of the giant beast completely off in the form of a burning karate chop. The arm fall one unsuspecting mutants, crushing them underneath its massive size and weight. "Pathetic..."he whispers in a dark snaring demon voice. He grins again making his other hand form and crosses them both around his body. He swipes a triple claw arc of dark matter at them, cutting through and burning into ash what ever was in its path or in close contact. While the mutant fell into peices and frantically burning, Shadow began dancing like a devil from hell slashing and stabbing up piles of blood corpses across the concrete and grassy fields of the park, enjoying every second of the carnage.

He swipes upward and stabs a larger beast with his claws through his jaw and out the top of his skull. The jumps up in the air with it and embraces it deeply with more claws and bites into it with his long fangs. In an instant, he spreads out his body and rips the mutants completely apart with it falling entrails burning with dark flames. He then starts spinning his body and high speed pick up black foggy wind and spirals in a black sharp edge tornado with winds fast enough to make razors that can cut anything into pieces. the black twister spirals downward and into the crowd of the abominations, creating a trail of flying body parts and screams of wrapped horror as it passed. there stood the same giant beast whose arm he cut off ready to make a second attack. It charged up a portion of energy in it mouth and fired a stream of burning light at him. But the density of the dark matter in the wind was far too dense as black spiral of death easily plows through and punchers its way through the hard exoskeleton chest and into the belly of the beast. The monster which Shadow now resides inside of began roaring in agonizing pain as its body light up in a bright hazardous purple glow and explodes with Shadow at the center bursting out with a blast wave coming straight from his mouth. The blast went straight through the remaining survivor mutants, causing their faces to melt off from the dark fire and the sound wave from his sonic screech into dense energy. The blast was in the path of Vincent and Cross, regardless of even knowing if he was really shooting at them or not. But being blinded by rage and hate, he could even realize he accidentally aimed at the wrong target. If they were to dodge it, the sonic blast would create a trail of tree and gravel kicking up and smashing a deep hole into a building beyond heather of the very scenery as the sky scraper falls collapsing leaving a cloud of dust on the horizon.

With in a matter of seconds, Shadow in his Eclipse form has turned the entire area into a lake of spilled red fluids, corpses and death. And even the landscaping was warped with claw marks, burning trees, melted ston and blast trails leading upto a building crushed into rubble a few miles off. And with the beast standing at the very center howling at the dark scenery with every last mutant finally slaughtered, it would seem very clear that Verigo wasnt kidding about creating a god of destruction. But thre real question is, has he really meant to go this far in Shadow's development? It would appear that he has broken the chains that tie him to being Vertigo's puppet and only a beast that he wishes to tame as his tool for warfare.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 am
Zero sighed and watched on this little rampage. With each experiment of Cael's that Shadow ripped into..Zero became a little bit more depressed of this new form Shadow had become.

"So your mind is so ridiculously consumed by this puppet..that you can't even remember your friends?" Zero asked and slowly stepped infront of Shadow. As Shadows attack went for there brothers..Zero lifted his hands in a triangle like motions.

"Abyss..would be ashamed of you." Zero said softly and then a huge blue ray of matter met this attack. Not aimed to stop it but to push it off course. This worked by a mere few feet. Missing Vincent and Cross but sending it straight into the governors quarters.

Zero watched as the attack hit. Watching the result. The attack had single handedly ripped apart the quarters. Zero's eyes didn't move for several seconds before he turned his head to Shadow once more.

"I had a love myself you know. Vincent had Caroline...sure I don't have the sad mopey tale he does..nor do I compete with Cross and his lover. But you..you have no right to act like you suffered the worst out of all this. Much less put shame to both our creator and to Abyss!" he said softly and put a hand over his face.

"My love wasn't for a woman but for a group of kids I had found." Zero said and looked up at Shadow with a chuckle.

"Most of them are dead now..and I'll be damned if the rest die today." Zero said and slowly walked toward Shadow again.

"So who is dominate in there Eclipse? Or Shadow?" Zero asked.

The sirens of the governments underground experiment facility began to rang. Standing over one of the pods..Jayce let out a sigh. The battle outside had caused Cael to push Jayce to finish the governments work in town. He was looking down at something that even he hadn't believed possible.

"Is he finally movable?" Jayce asked as one of the doctors walked by.

"His stable..but if you let him out we don't know what will happen." She replied.

"Good." Jayce said and slowly pulled the lid of the pod open. Liquid began to fdrip onto the floor as slowly hands grabbed the side of the pod.

"Its to see you again old friend." Jayce said with a grin spread across his face. The doctor came closer to look and slowly matter rose from the pod. Several tails rose up. Going straight through the doctor like a knife through butter.

"Well..its good to see your stronger to." Jayce said as the tails came out one by one. The body dropped onto the floor. Jayce slowly turned and began to walk out the door.

"Doctors..shut everything down. Now." Jayce said smiling. The doctors all began to protest.

"BUT THE REMAINING EXPERIMENTS! They still need oxygen!" one cried out.

"We can't go against Cael's orders?" another yelled.

Jayce shook his head and began to walk out the door.

"Tell the reboot that one then doc. The new and improved version is not to be called by its old name or it may also reboot his memory." Jayce said and looked around.

"He is to be called Project Hades. Do you understand?" Jayce asked softly. One of the doctors gulped looking over towards the pod. What was so strong about this experiment that it was so prioritized by one of the Dark Matter projects?

" We will shut everything down as you wish..sir." The doctor replied and turned his head to watch Jayce walk out the door.

Slowly as the matter recoiled...more matter began to expand across the sides of the pod. As this did so they turned into snakes they slithered across the floor. As one doctor accidentally stepped on one..the snake rebounded from the floor and went upward. Cutting the doctor in half before becoming liquid on the floor.

Jayce listened to the screams inside as he slowly got into his jet. Putting on his helmet he shook his head.

"He is at least six times stronger then he was in his previous state." Jayce said as he had a phone next to his ear.

"There is no longer any conscious within his data base. It was completely erased. That is why he longer will be called by the name you knew him by." Jayce said in reply to mutterings on the other end.

"Now if thats all you need of me.."Jayce said and then he saw it in his cockpit..a red light in the fuel reader.

"I no longer need your services." rang Cael's voice in Jayce's ears..then a explosion took over the roof top of the facility. Smoke pouring into the sky. A song picking up on the radio as a form slowly walked out of the facility. Blood dripping from the matter that slithered around him as he stepped into the light that was the storms lightning.

Project Hades: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZaUE12SZQ

Vincent heard the explosion below and his ears rang. His sword slowly rising as Cross charged at him. There blades connecting caused the matter below them to shake. As they disconnected again so did the top of the hexus. The two starred at each other for a very long time as the matter dripped down to the others below.

"You feel it don't you?" Cross asked looking up at Vincent.

"Cael ******** with things that the human mind can't comprehend." Vincent admitted and looked at Cross with a chuckle.

"I know what you feel and I know you and I both know who it is." Vincent said and looked over toward the smoke.

"But it no longer matters where we look Cross. Our fates are here and now. We've both showed our hands..now its time to just look at the cards and cash in." Vincent said looking back over at his brother. Then matter rose between the two as they clashed again.

"Can Zero hold back Shadow in his current state?" Cross asked as the two kicked each other away.

"Zero is stronger then you give him credit for." Vincent chuckled slowly pushing his blade into the floor.

"Shall we continue?" he asked. Cross sighed and the two jumped again. There blades clashing and in moments of pure speed the two continued to connect. Neither getting the better of the other in there constant battle of there power and there blades.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm
Mirage managed to go quiet as she concentrated on channeling the random sparks that were going through her hands like static. So many things were racing through her head. That red eyed creature that helped her briefly has changed into an unrecognizable killer who apparently had a sister which was this Tori girl as well as that Zero fellow was her uncle. Then she heard something and uttered a cry in relief. She whirled around unclinging Tori and bent down to her knees looking at the wolf. She placed her hand on where his wound was as she focused on it.

"Well you moving...it's a bloody corpse field out here...don't get me that wrong." her voice was shaking a bit but she managed to smile. She closed her eyes briefly as she balled her hands into fists at her sides

"I...I'm not betting against myself just yet....after all my family is having a bloody feud right now and like Uncle Zero said my dad has high expectations for me...they just ain't revealed yet." she said. She had no idea honestly where that confidence came all of a sudden.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff