Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:58 pm

((Nah... This thing is probably the biggest pain in the a**. Literally.))

"You didn't even listen." Edge grunted as she examined the size difference with some curiosity, before slowly sliding it in the back of her head like the previous.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 pm

((Doesn't need to see you to blow up a block~))

As Prometheus cocked his arm back once more, Dozer's cannon was fired, hitting the arm in a weaker spot and making him release Steam close to the ground.

Prometheus gave a growl, blindly staring down at Dozer, the dust gone.
"Oooooooooohhhh.....Mother.." he said, before running away once again, taking attention away from Steam.

The second disc started in the same way, but stopped before giving a date.

A random voiced-message went through.

"My name is....Or, was...Logan Williams..."

The date then appeared, showing a week had past since the last disc.

Tango sat among still-burning ruins, bodies, both Reploid and Human, all around him. He stared down at his hands, which were coated red. The rain that fell around him only slightly washed it off.
As he sat there footsteps approached him. He remained staring at his hands as they stopped in front of him.

"Tango." The voice said, belonging to the man from before. It was only then that he looked up.
"I know this is not what you want to do to keep them safe, but we have no choice. You know this."

"I know....It still does not make it easier." Tango replied bluntly.

"I understand...Oh. We found something that would interest you." The man said with a smile.

"We found the one who did this to you." he added, an image flashing through Tango's mind: A hostile Robot on a rampage, cutting him down.

The most disturbing part Edge would notice was the Robot's appearance. It looked like her, only slightly larger.

"He was reactivated recently, and has been keeping to himself. Who knows when he's going to start attacking again?"

"Where is he?" Tango asked, standing up.

"Where you fell...Oddly enough..."

"I am going to deal with him now. Not later. Now." he told him, walking off, leaving the devastation behind him.

"Of course, Tango." the man nodded.

"We would expect nothing less from you."

______

As the video ended, Edge would notice two things.
One, she had feeling in her once-removed arm. Someone had taken the time of her watching the video to fix it.
Two, they left a note on her face reading as follows:
'Seeing as you were busy being stupid with what got your arm off BEFORE, I figure you'd be less bitchy if I did it while you were distracted. Now, stop scaring patients and go visit your little boyfriend.'

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Prepared now, Edge was less thrown into shock during the video. Though the images of death saddened her and she was thrown for a loop that Tango held a human name, none of that mattered to her. What held the most importance in her mind was the image of the reploid that had supposively attacked Tango. She wasn't original, she knew that. And that reploid looked exactly like her...

Where is he..? Edge wondered as the disc's video ended, and she 'awoke' to face the note in her face. She gave an unamused grunt, ripping off the note and briefly looking down at it's message. She scoffed at the writing and crumpled up the note, before tossing it absently. Edge had bigger things to tend to, things that came in the order of a third disc, which went into her head almost immediately after the second was taken out and stored away.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Steam slowly started getting up, trying to activate his stealth systems, just to see if they still work. The armor was to damaged however and only a few surfaces actually activated properly. "I'm going to get chewed out for this..." he grumbled, getting to his feet and limping towards where his motorcycle was parked. I can't take another hit like that dozer and I can barely move, Steam informed him over the com.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 pm

As the third video started, it began with a flashback. One of a man trying to defend a facility with a simple rifle against the Robot in the image in the last disc.

The date matched up with the very day Doctor Wily started one of his initial attack on Humanity. It was a soldier trying to fend off one of the Robot Masters: Metal Man, and being torn apart in retaliation..

Tango walked through a run-down facility with drive. He scowered through the rooms, not leaving anything to chance. He was not going to let the Robot escape. After twenty minutes of fruitless searching, he came to a locked door in the very back and kicked it down, Metal Man staring back at him, blades already drawn.

"What do you want?" he asked staring at Tango.

"You know DAMN WELL what." he growled, already rushing towards him.

The altercation between the two slightly resembled the fight between Edge and Tango, but with the roles of the hunter and the hunted reversed.

Metal Man seemed confused, and even a little scared of Tango as he ran away from him, using the corridors and rooms as cover as he made his way out of the facility and into the pouring rain. As he did so, Tango rammed through a wall, still hot on his tail.

Just like with their fight, it ended up in a dead-end alley, in which Metal Man had no choice but to fight.
Tango put his rifle away and retrieved the knife he had used on Dozer, staring down Metal man, who had brought out more saw blades.

The fight seemed even enough, neither of them delivering anything damaging for about five minutes, before Tango purposely took a hit to the chest, much like he did before, but instead of the arm getting stuck there, he grabbed the arm with one hand and used the knife to cut it off from the elbow, various liquids spraying everywhere.

This was a definite turning point in the fight. Metal Man stood little chance before, still using his original specs and fighting against Tango. But without the arm, he had lost all chance of victory. And Tango knew it as much as Metal Man did, already putting the knife away and beating the hell out of the Robot, to the point even the helmet had shattered.

The Beatdown continued for three minutes before Metal Man was thrown down into the mud, still alive, but in indescribable pain.
Tango walked over and picked him up by his armor and slamming him into the wall.
"What? Not able to fight like you could before?" he growled, glaring at the Robot.
"After all you did? What you took from me? All this time?" he asked, his grip tightening.
"ALL YOU CAN DO IS JUST SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE YOU DID NOTHING!?" he barked, raising his fist once more.

"The name Logan Williams. Ring any bells!?" he asked, shaking him, before Metal man stared back at him, barely even able to nod his head.

"Give me one GODDAMNED REASON I shouldn't set you on fire and watch you burn!" he commanded, his face now next to his.

"I...have...No reasons...." Metal Man wheezed in reply.

Tango just growled in reply, clearly not fine with that answer, cocking his arm back and swinging his fist at Metal Man, the fist stopping just an inch from his face. Another image flashed into Tango's vision. The woman and child from before.

It alone caused him to flinch back, dropping Metal Man who slipped out of consciousness.

"What have I become?" He asked aloud, staring down at Metal Man, as if pondering something. After a minute of thought, he began walking towards Metal Man again, the video starting to malfunction. The last feed was him picking him once more before the feed went black completely.

[ERROR]

[Disc Read: DAMAGED]

Apparently when Edge had thrown a blade into the container when she first met Tango, it came back to bite her in the a**....

_________

Once again, a new note was on her face.
'I SAID, get going!'

"Yeah, yeah, fine! Get going back!" Dozer responded, running through Alleyways as Prometheus chased behind him, running through the buildings...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

No words, in any order or language, could describe what stirred in Edge. Anger and shock were the most prominent, to give her feelings names. But they did little to fully explain what she felt, what she wanted... Nothing.

Edge didn't bother with the note left on her face this time. As soon as she was back in reality, the sticky paper was ripped off and thrown beside the previous. As almost broke the rest of the third disc as she removed it from her head and put it back in Tango's container, which she barely held on to as she marched off to find the downed... Whatever the ******** he was. She couldn't tell anymore. Current evidence suggested he was human, but his age and ability to live through mortal wounds also suggested he wasn't. For now, she classified him as a freak of nature.

As she entered the room Tango had been taken to, she dropped the container at the door and looked down at the freak with a cold glare.
"Metal Man." She growled, walking towards Tango. "Where is he?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Tango stared up at her, clearly weak from the previous altercation.
"How do you..?" he stopped asking, seeing the container.

"...I see...That means you saw everything else, too....."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

"Just stopped after I saw you nearly destroy my brother." Edge grunted simply. "Where is he?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'm surprised you are not talking about what happened before that." Tango replied simply.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Steam hopped onto his bike which started up with no trouble, and he started riding back towards base. Keep it busy for a while. I'll be back soon. I have an idea...

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

"WELL THEN HURRY!" Dozer barked as Prometheus continued its rampage.
"THERE'S ONLY SO MANY BUILDINGS!!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

"WHERE. IS. HE?" Edge asked once more, what little patience she had obviously running thin very fast.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:14 pm

"Were I to tell you where he is, it would solve nothing..." Tango sighed.
"Just.....Forget about it......."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 pm

"Logan, Tango, whatever your name is," Edge growled as she moved in closer to him, a saw blade in between her fingers.

"You're standing in my way of my family. Tell me where he is."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:28 pm

"You want to talk about standing in the way of family..?" Tango growled, a glare could be felt behind his helmet.
"Don't you even DARE act like you are someone to EVER say something like that to me."
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games