Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 pm
"Nurixin and I both can equip ourselves with long range satellite and cellular communications."

Nurixin nodded "I'm already equipped with a sat phone. All airborne ranger droids are," she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:20 pm
((You say the other person's name than I; "Nurixin and I". That's the proper way. P: ))

"How do we know everyone can be trusted?" KIm now asked, throwing an obvious glare at Marie. "We trusted my old lieutenant yet he betrayed us anyway."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm
((right right. Usually don't pay attention to that s**t at all when characters are talking though but obviously that's not how he's going to be talking in front of all these important people.))

"Only Nurixin and myself will be equipped with long ranged communications, inside and outside. Even if there's a traitor in our group they won't be able to contact anyone without Nurixin knowing even if they did have long range communications."

She lightly tapped the devices attached to her ears.

"And we can both be easily scanned," he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Harland gave a long and heavy sigh, as the final decision fell upon him.

It was several minutes later before he finally responded.
"...I'll allow it. On the grounds you keep matters the same - Kim's safetty remains priority. If Geminoid gets ahold of her again, he won't let her go. Not as easily as before.
"And your promotion is granted. You've earned it."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 pm
((So... Major? Also something really cool about special forces is when they're on a mission they don't have a uniform =D. Civy clothes or what ever makes you blend in the best.))

"Thank you sir. I won't let you down again," Azm said, giving him a quick salute before turning to face the others. "Who's ready for some special forces training?" he asked with a wide smile.

"Can't be as bad as ranger and airborne school," Nurixin replied.

Marie sighed. "I guess..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:11 pm
((Sure. Whatever you wanna do. For promotions.
And I have no idea what I'll dress them all in. I'll think about it. Oh, and I thought out how I'll transfer stuff. Hopefully I can get on the computer later tonight to explain to ya.))

"Can't be that hard." Kim grunted as she stood up, taking a few more moments than usual as she still had aches and pains. "What else does a sniper need to go through for special forces?"

"Ben and I are already considered special forces." Niles added. "You'll just live us some old exercises and our typical morning wake up procedures."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 pm
((I think I want Lt. colonel then. Those guys still see combat when they want to. You typically don't see much beyond that during full scale wars though there is a general on the field now and then. One guy during world war two insisted and broke his ankle when they dropped in. The troops carried him around in a wheel barrel.))

"You'd make a great ranger once you're up to a hundred percent again," Nurixin said. "The school for it is pretty hard but I'm fairly sure you can make it."

"Guess I'll be going through a bunch of ranger stuff then... Should be fun," Azm said. "Let's get out of here, let these guys get back to work."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 pm
((Okay.))

"Just give me time. I'll be back to my full health and can out class these guys." Kim teased as Niles opened the door and she took her exit.

"Do I need to come along?" Lucy asked, frowning some with worry.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:51 pm
"It's always nice to have someone who can do field repairs. Might even do you some good to go through basic," Azm replied.

"I teach at those two schools when ever I can so if you do go through it expect to see me," she said with a wink. "That way you can hate me some more."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm
"Alright, alright." Lucy sighed, heading for the door.

"I ain't joining the military though. I would like to remain a civilian."

"Aw, come on." Ben teased as he followed her out. "It only means Azm will officially boss you around instead of you just complying his command."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 pm
"It's up to her," Azm said following. "Lucy already listens well enough though I don't really need to tell her what to do. You should at least go through some weapons training and endurance training. We may end up doing a lot of walking and being able to shoot things should be a given..."

"Oh... also... if you do see me don't let the rest of the s**t heads you're training with know I'm an android," Nurixin added. "I don't wear these things when I teach and it's better that they think I'm human..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 pm
"What? No cars this time?" Lucy teased with a hint of disappointment. "I like riding everywhere."

"What's wrong if people know you're an android?" Kim asked as they left the office, Niles closing the door behind them. "I thought you guys were a regular sight in the forces."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm
"Well we will get moderate transportation but we can't exactly sneak through enemy urbanized areas while driving," he replied. "Too much noise, and just because I can carry you doesn't mean I want to," he added with a smirk.

"We are but they show you more respect during training when you're a human," she answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 pm
"Aw, and here I thought you liked packing me around." Lucy smirked.

"Fun," Kim grunted, heading to her room.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 pm
"It's nice having you around but you need to be able to keep up," he said. "Of course it's still up to you if you want to come or not but if you do you need to do some working out."

"Yup," Nurixin agreed.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games