Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy pressed her lips together, not making eye contact with him. 'First time I escape being a slut, and now I have to sleep with someone other than the person I love.' she grumbled and frowned. 'Can I meet him before..?' she asked, shrugging.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Sorry for not replying! School again! So many tests and assessments. I'm failing, too! xD))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm
She curled into Iris, her face covered so thickly in blood that the only white see able were the whites of her eyes and the two lines ran clean by her tears.
Adrian nodded. "Here he is." He slowly morphed from the familiar form of her beloved to a strange taller figure. Soon, a tall man with clear green eyes and blood red hair stood before her.
User Image
Augustus tilted his head, studying Amy. "So you're her? Nothing compared to my beautiful Trayl, but decent enough. An honor, Ms. Edwards." He bowed, kissing her hand softly. "I am the Red Rider of the Apocalypse, War, better known as Augustus."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 pm
"Hattie...." iris frowned, holding her carefully as two of her projections formed and ran down the hall, one getting snowdrop, the other running to get dominick.
"dominick! something's happened to Hattie, i'm not sure what but she's covered in blood..." the projection frowned, standing in the doorway with a frantic expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Without hesitation, Dominick ran to the Pearl Room, not questioning Hattie's now-young body. He took her gently from Iris' arms, laying her on the pristine bed and smoothing the hair from her face. "This has James written all over it-"
"No!" croaked Hattie. "It was Carmen...she's upset still...that I spurned her advances."
He bowed his head, taking Hattie's hand and kissing the soft skin. "I'm going to destroy her, that...that b***h!!" A tear slipped down his face. "My dearest Mother, I should have been here to protect you, especially in your condition."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Snowdrop gave a ghostlike sigh from the doorway, her eyes resting softly on Hattie. "she's still upset with you, friend?" she murmured softly as she walked into the room. "that's a shame..." she sighed, kneeling down besides her sister.
"snow... can you help her any?" iris murmured as her projection wandered back to the aqua room, keeping a protective watch on her child.
"i can...."snow nodded, lightly placing a hand against Hattie's cheek as she took her friend's pains for herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm
"No!" she cried, jerking away. "These wounds are my burden and mine alone. I angered the witch, I deserve the consequences."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:15 pm
snowdrop frowned as she pulled her hand away, nodding lightly. "if that's what you want..." she murmured sadly.
"hattie.... atleast.... at least let snowdrop numb things a bit? or get you to a stable point? you're still in critical and you know it." iris frowned, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:21 pm
She shook her head. "I must get through this with my will."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm
"alright...." the girls both nodded, letting out tiny sighs. "but you're not stopping us from wrapping your wounds." they murmured, a determined look in their eyes that she probably knew well.

in the shadows of the house taht no one seemed to look, a portal slowly opened, a man with pale brown locks that were held back in a simple pony tail stepping through. his purple eyes, tainted black with darkness scanned the area around him before he started to move through the house in perfect silence, looking for drake.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:58 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Hattie nodded her consent and lay back, keeping quiet.
Grigorii started awake, gently slipping from the bed so as not to wake Drake and the tiny five year old who was curled up in the Demond's arms. He quickly changed forms, vaporizing out of the room and materializing as Erysichthon.
He quietly appeared beside Jayne, his arms folded behind his back. "Why are you here, old friend?" he whispered.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 pm
snowdrop gave a small sigh as she pulled out her bandages and started to wrap up her friend's cuts, being careful with it.
iris stayed silent as she leaned against the wall, her eyes going silver.

Jayne gave a low growl as he looked at Erys. "i'm here for drake." he muttered coldly, wanting so much to put a blade through the man right there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:10 pm
She still hissed in pain, despite Snow's carefulness.
Erysichthon chuckled softly, staying close to Jayne."Oh, still touchy? Why, for both mine and Drake's sake, as I understand why you want him. I never did anything to you, Jayne. Not that I know of."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm
"sorry..." snow murmured softly as she finished with the last one, only to take out a small wet cloth and start cleaning the blood off the places that weren't bandaged.

Jayne just frowned, his eyes somehow managing to get even darker. "that's a lie." he growled, dashing away from the rider with an incredible speed, it was enough for the rider to lose track of him.
within the next few seconds after Jayne disappeared, drake screamed out in pain from the bedroom.
{needed to do something... drake and Grigorii's relationship was getting... dull... >x>;;}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 pm
The white bandages were quickly turned to dark red, the blood seeping through. It was like she just couldn't stop bleeding.
Within moments, Erys was in Grigorii and Drake's room, sending the still-asleep Arwen to a room across the house. He glared at Jayne. "I was telling the truth, Jayne. What did I do?!"

{{Dull, yes. Deadly, no.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 pm
"Hattie... if i don't hell you at least a bit... you're not going to stop bleeding like this.... you'll die..." snow frowned, lightly placing her hand on top of hattie's.

"you... and grigorii... you both slept with him." jayne hissed, his mind too blurred by the wraith for reasoning.
drake was sitting up in the bed with a hand covering his face. "ugh.... J-Jayne?! what... jayne... y-you ....wh-why'd you do this? you cut my eyes!" he frowned, blood seeping through his fingers.
{tis not deadly, just painfull}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games