Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm
Three days had passed. Three long days filled with torture and pain. Unlike Michaela, Alcott had never grown used to Harmana's actions, even if for a moment. He suffered his time, though his voice was bound back into his mouth through the sheet. His mind wanted to shatter badly, to make him cry just as much as Harmana wanted, but the sight of the moon always returned his hope.
His wings darkened over time, he could feel his sanity loosen as the days passed. The demon was getting antsy.
Harmana took note of it. She was just as aware of his changes as he was, but that was fairly obvious seeing how long she owned him. "I always liked your demon side more, you know." Harmana commented as she watched the scenery out the afternoon sky. "He didn't accept my advances, mind you, but he was more willing than you or that priest of an angel." she said the last half with a half-sneer. She then turned and grinned at her hostage. "And don't think your demon side will be strong enough to escape, those chains are customized just for you." she chimed and smiled brightly when the half-breed shot a glare at her.
Alcott knew his powers would have no effect on the chains, but he also knew his demon side was a supposed womanizer. And Harmana liked him. Closing his eyes, Alcott dropped his head against his pillow. He was trusting everything in his worst side, he wasn't really sure what to do. But... it was his only choice.
His sea blue eyes opened back up and turned back to the window. The moon was rising. But there was no moon. It was simply... an empty sky.
His eyes flashed red for a split second.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 am
Awesome nerd

As the night fell, Michaela slid into her pre-rape bath, as she had been directed. Laying in that bath, she couldn't help but drift off, thinking once more of Alcott. He'd left her, abandoned her, and once again, she was all alone. But she couldn't blame him. She'd known all the buttons to push to make his run away. It was her fault, too. She knew it...and it hurts so much to know it. But she couldn't cry anymore. Michaela refused to cry again. She was already so weak. So tired. So tired... "Still in your bath, I see," sighed Alexander from the doorway. "Hurry up. I have dinner reservations tonight."
Bowing her head, Michaela rinsed off the last of the jasmine-scented body wash and stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself and laying on the bed.
Akexander grinned and stride over, immediately throwing the towel away and setting to work.

Who knows how long it took this time?

The young woman stared up at the ceiling, her dry hair sprawled out beneath her head. She watched it, her eyes never straying from the same spot. Finally, she took a breath, and stood, ignoring the familiar ache between her legs. Walking over to her steaming bath, she stepped into it and slid into the water. "If I should die this very moment, I wouldn't fear," she sighed, Alcott on her mind, as usual.  "I'll never know the completeness I felt with you...wrapped in the warmth of you...loving every breath of you...why live life from dream to dream?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Things seemed to get dangerously quiet. It was as if time itself held its breath at the sight unseen to Michaela and Alexander. The bugs did not chirp, the birds did not tweet, the wind did not whistle. It was completely still.
And then a twisted cackle roared throughout the hallways, their echo making it seem longer than it would have been. It was bone-chilling, and had everything not been quiet then, this would certainly do the trick. The laugh carried on for a few minutes, and in a few seconds of those minutes, Harmana's scream entwined with it.
All Hell broke loose instantly.
Chirping wildly, the birds in the nearby trees flew out as fast as their small wings could allow, desperate to escape the dangers beneath Michaela and Alexander. Wolves that wandered around the woods near the house whined as if they were wounded and ran with the birds. It was nighttime, the moon was absent and blanketed the world in its loss of light, but there was light. There was a bright light, much like the fiery sun, a shining glow that came from under the house and brought warmth that matched its brightness.
The laughter returned again, only this time it was joined by the cackle of fire.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela sprang awake, her bath long gone cold and her cousin probably at his office. "What the hell was that?" she murmured, standing out of the tub and wrapping a towel around herself. Sighing, she lay on the bed, curling into a ball and closing her eyes. "Please, God...let me die," she begged as she did each night. As the towel loosened and began to expose her, she drifted into a light sleep.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm
Seconds passed before the glowing midnight sun grew brighter and brighter. Eventually the cause of the brightness exposed itself to the sleeping girl, wisping through the cracks of the doors, tongues of flames licking away eagerly at all that would accept it.

"Death's too good a treatment for you, little troublemaking twerp."

It was a voice dangerously similar to Alcott's, only younger and much crankier.
The flames reaching out through the door sank back to God-knows-where as soon as the voice rang, and after two seconds the door flew off its hinges and across the room, slamming into the wall before falling down. Where the door once stood was a younger, bad-boy version of Alcott, a ripped coat and shirt on him, his sea blue eyes replaced with impatient red, his blonde hair brighter and spikier, and two large and broken black wings protruding from his back.
"Alcott Northwind," the young man smirked as he lowered his leg back to the ground and straightened up. "At your service."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm
Awesome nerd

She awoke instantly, clutching the towel to her naked body. "You-you're Alcott? But...that's impossible! He's dead!" Shrinking back, she grit her teeth, trying to blink away tears. "Leave me! I can't handle much more men forcing themselves on me. Just grow a pair and pay a woman who does it for a living!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm
Alcott blinked, unamused, at her for a moment, the cigarette in his mouth tilting downward from his expression of disbelief. "Wow, no 'OMG, you're alive! Hugsies!'? No 'Hey there handsome~'? No 'Oh Alcott, you're my hero! I'll forever shower you in praise and money just like you deserve!'?" the demon mocked with an very high-pitched voice he used as Michaela's.
Alcott simply smirked it off and walked over to her. "Well alright then, Ms. Conceded, you caught me. I came back to life and had to deal with a perverted old lady just so I could rape you. And since you caught me, I guess I'll just have to kidnap you." he said and heaved her over his shoulder just as the flames entered the room and worked on the bookshelves.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela immediately tried to fight back. "Let me go! Put me down!!" Fighting an overwhelming sleep, she kicked her legs and beat his back, still clutching the towel. Suddenly, she noticed the flames. "On second thought, I guess I could handle being raped by you for the rest of my life." She then fainted, falling limp.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 pm
Alcott rolled his eyes at her but smirked. He turned to his flames and walked through them, his own powers harmless against him. He walked down the hallways, admiring his work, how the flames dined on the wallpaper, the beds, the rugs, the lights.
The mansion was a lit with flames, brightening up to look like a giant bonfire. The flaming mass behind him, Alcott walked towards the forest, his black wings painfully stretched and casting playful shadows over his muscular body.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 pm
Awesome nerd

The girl's euids slid open, light draining from the as the flames grew. "Please...tell me this was all just a drea-AH!" Gritting her teeth, she tensed, an unimaginable pain throbbing in her neither regions. The pain was so great that by the time she fully understood what was wrong, she was once again out cold, the agony too great for her fragile, tender body.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm
"Easy now, don't flail or you'll make things worse." Alcott grunted as he shifted her around. "Just a few more minutes before we get to a store and get some medicine. Go sing one of those songs of yours to pass the time now."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

She didn't reply, too far gone into her conscious to even know she was still alive. In her dream land, she lay in her guardian's ever-changing arms as he stroked her hair and held her close. Michaela sighed and kissed him gently, smiling softly.
In the real world, Michaela was simply hanging over his shoulder, covered by nothing but a skimpy towel.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:36 pm
It was a lazy Sunday and nobody wanted to buy anything at 11 pm. Andrew Marlow popped a bubble from his gum and sucked in the deflated treat. In his hands beneath the counter was a Playboy, and because of how little business there was today, he didn't seem too worried about customers catching him.
He had flipped through a picture of Miss March when the bell on the door rang to announce a customer, or in his case, warn him to put his magazine away. Andrew hurriedly did so and looked up... and he nearly fell over when he saw an angry looking guy with black, crooked wings and a barely clothed girl over his shoulder.

Alcott looked around and took in what each isle had to offer. Not much, but there was enough. The demon wandered down the isles and picked out random pain relievers such as Tylenol or, just in case, Midol; he got snacks and drinks of all kinds for when they'd get hungry, and with all the items packed in one arm and Michaela in the other, he wandered to the counter and set it down for the flabbergasted cashier to scan. Of course, however, the cashier was too stunned at the unholy sight to realize that he was still working. It wasn't until Alcott fixed him with a red glare that the man stiffened and turned his gaze away and onto the food and medicine.
The cashier was almost done in three minutes when Alcott noticed the towel over Michael sliding off... again. He grunted in an irritated way - the cashier cringing - and pulled it back over her. Damn this was annoying. People would already gawk at his wings, he didn't need more people to gawk at the naked kid on his shoulder. Clothes were convenient, so why weren't they in this store?!
"Th-That'll be $20.32." the cashier stammered, snapping the demon out of his thoughts.
"Huh? Oh, here." Alcott grunted and dug into his pocket, pulling out a fifty he snagged from Harmana. As the cashier began to get the change, the demon eyed him up and down and felt a plan formulate in his mind. "That's a nice outfit you got on there." he said and leaned in, the cashier turning pale and avoiding eye contact. "Mind if we trade?"

"Pleasure doing business with ya, boyo!" Alcott laughed and waved over his shoulder as he walked away from the Seven-Eleven, a bag of treats and medical supplies hanging over his waving right arm and a now clothed Michaela over his left.
Stuck in a daze and a potentially traumatized state, Andrew waved off the angel of death that walked away, clutching the towel to his naked body.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm
Awesome nerd

By the time Alcott had left the store and she was fully clothed, Michaela had once again woken up, this time not even bothering to move. 'So it wasn't a dream,' she thought, her mouth refusing to open. 'That's just odd. Wonder how he came back to life...oh well, I still don't want him touching me.' Michaela, with a final burst of energy, pushed him by the neck and allowed herself to hit the ground. Standing, she brushed herself off and sighed, walking up to him. 'I can walk, you know,' her eyes seemed to say to him.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 pm
Alcott blinked when the girl suddenly squirmed out of his grasp and forced a faceplant upon herself. He turned to her angrily; damn girl reminded him of a Kindergarten brat that didn't want a piggy-back ride right after they jumped on someone's back!
Unfortunately for Michaela, the stubborn demon just saw a blank gaze directed at him that ticked him off by the second. "What? Use your words." he snapped while rubbing his neck, trying to get the cringe out of it. Damn kids these days...

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games