Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean's eyes narrowed further at Magneto's casual dismissal of both David and of Charles's kindheartedness. She flicked her hand and telekinetically rolled David onto his side so he wouldn't asphyxiate on his own vomit. Simultaneously, she spoke to the girl in the other hospital room. "You're in Westminster Hospital. The doctors had to sedate you because of the struggle you put up against them. You must have been a very late bloomer, sweetie. The pain and blood was from your menstrual cycle--better known as your period--beginning. It also awoke your abilities. You have a special gene known as the X-gene. You're a mutant. This isn't something to be frightened of. It just means you're special. I'm a mutant, too, and a teacher. I can help you learn to control your abilities."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image Larusa smiled and followed Gretchen into what would be here room. She looked around in awe. It wasn't as big as her room at home, but quite spacious. She plopped down on the bed and sighed, staring at the ceiling jus before sitting up as she felt a few auras flare up. Two seemed in anger and one almost neurotically. Almost like when Sumina's power awoken... That must have been what it was. She jumped at the sound of a slamming door a few minutes later ad her sister's aura a few rooms over. "Sumina is back but she looks pissed." Larusa said as she read her sisters aura.

Serafinariv

User Image Sumina's face was a wealth of emotions. She wore her look of boredom until Xavier announced he was Magneto. At that point shock rules her expression until it settled into a smug smirk as she watched the others in the room get upset. Sumina stayed in the doorway, watching with pleasure.

Sumina gasped when David vomited and fell to the floor. "David!" She yelped and knelt down next to him. She stopped inches from touching him and stood, turning away and quickly leaving the room. This wasn't her place.

As soon as she got of the hospital, she transitioned into a dead sprint. She didn't stop until she was in her room, falling on her bed and panting hard. She had to get out of there. As much as she was angry at Magneto, she would have done the same thing.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam felt a slight twinge of shame when Vincent denounced any knowledge of the current event. She hadn't really believed that everyone was being deceitful, but when one doubt surfaces it makes one start to question everything else. She then saw, yet again, the results of David's mind being tampered with, berating herself for not recognizing it sooner.

And despite her doubts about his allegiances, Sam couldn't help it when she went to David's side. Unlike all other bonds, she was want to let this one break. She did not care about x-men, or brotherhood, or the elimination of one or all three walks of life, but she did care about him. He was the only person who could truly break her, though she doubted he realized it.

"I really hate psychics," she grumbled as she folded onto the floor and put his head on her lap. "Think that they always gotta be on top of everything." Her wings folded gently as she ran her hand across his brow. She was still upset, but at least she kept her calm enough not to do anything drastic to anyone.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"Not all of us feel that way, Sam," Jean said without removing her glare from Magneto. "Only Erik Lensherr and his Brotherhood do. Isn't that right? After all, you, Erik, were the one to come up with the term 'homo-superior'."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"It shouldn't matter if we are or not," Sam countered as she continued to smooth David's hair away from his face. She did not look at any of the others, but her words were clear and the small shreds of metal around her began to curl.

"We all share the same world. We are all bound to live and die under the same sun. Pointing fingers, throwing blame, fighting one another, all of it. I can't understand why you all feel the need to hate and destroy when you should be standing together and rejoicing that you are here."

"I'd still have healed you, Mr. Erik, if you had been upfront with me. Not because I want to join your rebel cause, or because I fear all the people that hate what they do not understand, but because everyone deserves a chance to be who they are. And if you accept that I am outside the normal realm of nature, but still worth life, then who am I to not say the same of you?"

She wanted to apologize to her teacher and friends, but this was who and what she truly was. Giving second chances was what she did. And she was not god enough to say who got them and who didn't.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean wasn't about to argue with Sam. The girl was right. That had been the purpose of the Xavier Institute when Charles first created it, and that was what she had been trying to continue in her position as a former X-man and a professor at the Institute. It wasn't her fault that the Brotherhood was always trying to bring them down or that the MRD were trying to eliminate all mutantkind. When Magneto had created Genosha, Charles had been on board with it, but the X-men had stayed where they were in order to protect the world as well as themselves. And now they were back where they had started.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"David," Sam whispered softly. "David please wake up." Sam wasn't sure when Magneto had taken control of his mind, nor how much of it he would remember when he awoke. But it didn't matter. She wouldn't even blame him for hating her, knowing what she had done. It would hurt nonetheless, but it was what she deserved. She was a fool for listening to sweet lies from people she barely knew. But this young man who had reached out and took her hand, he did not deserve to suffer because of her mistakes.

Her palms warmed on the sides of his head, her healing ability leaking out to him. Her eyes still glowed their golden hue, but the metal around her began to warp in response to her power flux. A single feather drifted down to land on his cheek.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:22 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos Armor
Vincent cocked his head, seeing the lavender color almost consuming the pale blue within Magneto's aura. He inhaled sharply, realizing what had happened. "Tā mā," he muttered under his breath as he cursed in ancient Chinese, unconsciously floating a few inches off the floor as the teal aura glowed brighter around his forearms, feet, and lower calves. "I think I know what happened," he said quietly. He had a very strong suspicion of what had happened, but no certainties. His suspicion was, he was fairly sure in the 90-10 range of being correct, though.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:44 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image OH MY GOD NO! I CAN NOT BE IN A HOSPITAL! NO NO NO GET ME OUT GET ME OUT, NO!! Kitty panicked at the knowledge that she was in a hospital the thought of her period or being a mutant was completely ignored, she barely heard it nor did she care at the moment. The only thing on her mind was being in hospital. Externally her body began to tremor and sweat her eyes flutter as the sheer panic brought her up through the sedative making her consciousness go in and out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean could feel the girl starting to panic, and she quickly worked to calm her down. "Shh, it's all right. Calm down, sweetie. There's nothing here that's going to hurt you. Calm down. You'll be out of here soon if you just calm down."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 pm
Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

“Ok first thing, if you want to make up with yourself you have got to be less in tune with her. First of all, let her make the first contact. Don’t look at her, don’t talk to her, pretend she doesn’t exist. Living together and your ignoring her after dogging her every step is going to piss her off to no end she is going to end up talking to you cause she is going to want a confrontation. Sumina is a very angry person, she likes to argue and fight, she excepts to fight with you so when it doesn’t come, well you’ll see. Trust me on this,” Gretchen told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Magneto shook his head. "You all act as if I strangled Charles in his sleep!" He said as he began to close the hole behind him. "I don't need to answer to any of you. I've got bigger plans in the works." Magneto said turning and flying to the institute. With relatively little effort, he tore into the room with Victor and Wolverine. "Ah Logan. So good to see you again. We simply must catch up when we have time." Before Logan could stop him, Magneto dismantled the adamantium shackles holding Victor, and pushing Logan back with his skeleton. Victor grabbed the remains of the shackles, and used them to follow Magneto as he flew off to continue his plans. Two of the most dangerous mutants in the world, and neither could be tracked with telepathy. Even without his helmet, Magneto now had Charles powers, which appeared to have increased in power drastically.

David didn't wake up at first. Then he let out a sudden gasp of air, his entire body starting to tremble violently. Slowly, he regained some degree of calm. He looked around the room. The last thing he remembered was talking to Sumina. Then... that voice... Then he remembered. "Magneto!" He said, sitting up to fight. A pain in his stomach sent him back onto his back. He panted, feeling so... helpless. He couldn't move. It wasn't his body. His mind felt so... raw that whenever he tried to move, he felt a backlash that forced him down.

--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

(Sorry about the delayed response! I just replaced my internet, so I've been offline a while... stressed But I'm back now!)

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean scowled. Magneto now had Charles's powers as well as his own. That meant that Charles must still be there somehow. Somewhere deep within his own mind. If she could find some way to reach him...but that would require the Phoenix Force. And Emma's aid. As much as she despised the former White Queen, she knew she was going to need to ask for her help in this. She turned to her students. "Yes, Magneto has returned and is using Professor Xavier's body. But you are in no shape to face him. Sam, Vincent, get David back to the Institute. I'll make sure your presence is hidden from the hospital staff until you've left the building."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image Larusa nodded to Gretchen. "Well, I don't know if I can.... I mean, I'm the one that hurt her. If I ignore her won't that seem like I don't care about her?" She asked softly. Larusa worried about things like that. She wanted to make everyone happy at any cost, even her own happiness. She rubbed her arms, shivering a little. She hated Sumina hating her, she didn't want to give Sumina more of a reason to hate her.

Serafinariv

User Image Sumina laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling, ignoring Gretchen'd mind and the fact that there was someone she couldn't read in the other room. She sighed and reached out, feeling the walls around David's mind gone. She checked his vitals before lingering there.

Sumina wanted to ask him if he was alright, but decided against it. Jean would probably feel her mind and Vincent would see her aura reaching into David's. She wished they could talk some place where it was just them. No one could come along and interrupt them.... She wanted a normal life, but alas that was out of reach. She sighed then pulled back from David's mind, reluctantly though.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's eye brows perked up a bit at a familiar sensation. It was... It had to be. David slowly forced himself to stand up. It felt like every one of his joints were covered in razor wire. Still, the more he forced himself to move, the easier it got. His injuries were, after all, all in his mind. "No... No I'm fine." He said, straightening himself up and taking a breath. He looked around the room, realizing Sumina had ran off. One quick sniff and he knew exactly where she'd gone. He looked at Sam and ruffled her hair softly. "...Thank you." Was all he could say to her. He slowly staggered out the door, gaining momentum as he moved. Once he got outside, he made sure no one was around before he assumed beast form and bounded towards the Brotherhood Mansion. He reached the mansion fairly swiftly, shifting out of beast mode much more easily than he'd ever before. He wondered for a moment if the evolution of his mutation had caused it, but shook it off. He'd come here for a reason. He pushed through the front door, slowly making his way through the mansion until he stood outside of Sumina's room. He paused for a moment before pushing the door open.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games