Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
↜Halloween↭OOC↝ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:24 pm
So, if our Guild Leader dies, does this mean Haunted and Doppelganger move to Barton?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 pm
I have PM'ed the guild leader as many other GMs possibly have. My buddy from Gaia golden years, who is almost never on here or IM, has an "empty" guild we can move to. Unless you guys want to go to Barton. I got school work. I'd like to save all our posts. I don't know if I can.

ChiyoYukiko
Crocodylus
Kairakoi
Leifka
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Raff_sapphire6
ViViD Maestro
Vercheil

User Image

(This was created back when the crew almost returned. This account I'm on WAS stolen. Retrieved. Hacked. Now I have IP match settings... Time goes by.)  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:29 pm
In Desolation
I have PM'ed the guild leader as many other GMs possibly have. My buddy from Gaia golden years, who is almost never on here or IM, has an "empty" guild we can move to. Unless you guys want to go to Barton. I got school work. I'd like to save all our posts. I don't know if I can.

ChiyoYukiko
Crocodylus
Kairakoi
Leifka
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Raff_sapphire6
ViViD Maestro
Vercheil

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/doublefrappuccino/8dd9b0e9.jpg

(This was created back when the crew almost returned. This account I'm on WAS stolen. Retrieved. Hacked. Now I have IP match settings... Time goes by.)

Should I set to work saving our posts just in case?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:29 pm
I'll go wherever everyone else wants to go. Raff votes Barton~?  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Raff_sapphire6

TT__TT Yes. Please. Save everything. Just text. I'll post it all. In one lump. Before the start of a new thread somewhere else. If the only vote is Barton. We'll go Barton. When I'm home.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Crocodylus
I'll go wherever everyone else wants to go. Raff votes Barton~?

Nah, I vote whatever works best for us all. XD I just thought Barton because I don't have private guilds lying around. I ain't cool like Dusty.

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:34 pm
In Desolation
Raff_sapphire6

TT__TT Yes. Please. Save everything. Just text. I'll post it all. In one lump. Before the start of a new thread somewhere else. If the only vote is Barton. We'll go Barton. When I'm home.

Already ahead of you, I am trying to save some of the coding as well. XD Won't be all salvaged; but most of it can be saved.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:36 pm
I used to ONLY do guild RPs but nowadays Barton is kinda quicker and easier~  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:40 pm
I do a mix of both. Hope you like Word Documents, for the semblance of my mind I am just making one word document for each page, and then each post is a new page, that I know and when I send them to you, you know. XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:25 pm
Saved all the posts from every page, and uploaded to my email in case I lost the documents. biggrin Took longer than I thought; but now if anything happens we have the RP at least.

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:44 pm
Oh jesus what? I dont think i've ever even seen the GM before. I also just perused all the subforums and saw no sign of him whatsoever.. Soooooooooookay.

Also, i should mention, that I've always thought this many subforums was the best way to kill a RP guild. Who wants to sift through all of that.. rully. If you guys didn't keep linking me to things I dont think i ever would have found anything in here.

Sooo... Should I hold up on my post? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:58 pm
i have seen the guildmaster
though it was awhile ago
i think she was discouraged
by her posts getting buried by the constant updates
of other threads
the guild is just too large
for individuals to be found without a lead.

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 pm
I've good news. The Guildmaster has PMed me. She says I may be captain. It is up to debate. I'm sure there might be someone else who wants to be captain.

I'll probably still move us to Barton though. Why? Because it'll be easier to subscribe to. The GM has had difficulty in being seen or heard. I'm not sure if there is a real resolution. It's a problem for many players. I plan on reorganizing these forums. If I become the new Captain.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:08 pm
Like I said, Loose the subforums, it doesnt seem active enough to warrant them all.  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:15 pm
I'd lump several genres together. Action doesn't need to have its own subforum.................................. Um.............................................. I guess I'd get rid of advertisements. Keep a mass OOC forum.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff