Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:23 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled. "I don't know, to be blunt; it's likely they'll use her to attack or hurt me regardless of knowing her family or not... but she has known family... where for the first six years of my life... I knew something even hardened criminals would have pitied," he whispered, the last several words holding a icy fear and emptiness that was downright disturbing for someone like him.

Kitai and her cohort flinched, meeting each others' eyes, then those of Kartes as they heard Raen's thoughts. Kitai and Kurotai, the blond female spirit that had formed from Kaosu's energy, both looked troubled as what they'd just heard was very similar to their other cohort's past.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ginhana frowned slightly "Obviously.They already tried and failed.And she doesn't have family, not even a pet to cal her own." She gave him a totally confused look when he mentioned knowing things criminals would have pitied, waiting for him to elaborate.

Kártes glanced at the two before looking to the blonde.While he knew every little detail about Mairi, he knew next to nothing about the boy.And the reaction Kitai and the lad just gave, he guessed it was just as bad.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:52 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly. "She has me, and you as well. I don't intend to leave her alone," he murmured. He concentrated, flashes of dark, cold nights with ragged and thin clothing flashing through his mind as he sent a brush of the images into Ginhana's mind. He recalled looking through dumpsters and hiding in cold hallways just to be out of the weather. That had lasted from the age of five to eight, when he'd been adopted. "The orphanage never noticed me missing... probably celebrated when I was gone," he whispered.

Kitai exhaled as Kurotai shifted her weight. "It isn't good if his past matches or is similar to Tatsushin-kun's," Kitai said softly, revealing her male cohort's name as Tatsu's life had been brutal with rare moments of pleasure or kindness. The scimitar shimmered, revealing their male cohort rubbing his shoulder with one arm though he seemed tense. "Trust me, living on the streets at the age of four or five... even as high as seven... is brutal and harsh," Tatsushin said seriously. While embedded in the floor of the soulscape, he'd caught flashes of Raen's past, which was even harsher than his, and he'd had mobs chase him every other month and three or four on his birthday... often torturing him when they caught him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

"We're her friends Raen..No matter how you think otherwise, we aren't family.She has a right to know who they are." She winced slightly as the images flashed through her mind.He and Mairi both gone through hard childhoods.Setting her muzzle on her paws, she watched him carefully "Some people must have missed you, perhaps another child or one of the adults..The both of you have had it hard..The question is, do either of you know what the other has gone through?"

Kártes stood silent for a moment, listening, guilt tugging at his mind "It seems we've ll failed in some way or another.Our pasts have been relived by children who have no idea where they come from or who they are." He leaned on his staff and started to fade slightly, moving back to the cavern that had disappeared from view when Mairi had gone back to her body.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "When I revealed that song... 'Broken Girl', her reaction told me her life had been extremely rough... perhaps very similar to the song, but I don't know for sure," he whispered to Ginhana though he did admit he wasn't sure if anyone had missed him from the orphanage... but he doubted it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Kaosujin Ryu
'

User Image

"Perhaps you should ask her.Ask why she hides her back and wears clothing the keeps her shoulders hidden.Maybe she needs someone to talk to that isn't less the a foot tall and covered in fur.If you two just asked questions, you'd realize why she is the way she is." Ginhana let out a wide yawn, her teeth flashing in the light and curled up on Mairi's lap.She knew it would be hard for them both, but if they didn't start talking, they'd remain in the dark far longer than necessary.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:21 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen leaned carefully over and kissed Ginhana on top of her head before he exhaled slowly, letting himself drift into a dreamless sleep. He intended to do that, though he knew that it was likely a very sensitive topic for Mairi.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ginhana let out a tiny grumble and flicked him with her tail and glanced at Makoto, wondering if the Senshi would ever leave.With a sigh she closed her eyes and drifted off herself.It would seem there would be a lot of questions in the next few days and not enough answers.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen's eyelids fluttered as he groaned softly, wincing as he shifted before sitting up, unconsciously stretching his awareness and not sensing Makoto anywhere nearby. A low groan escaped him as his head throbbed from a headache that had apparently formed overnight.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Marir slept quietly.Some time during the night she'd curled up onto her side on the couch with Ginhana at her stomach.though her face was partially hidden, it looked like she may have been crying a bit as well.Ginhana cracked an eye open when she heard Raen groan and watched silently.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed as he pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose. "Not a morning person," he muttered as he rose slowly and stiffly out of the sofa/chair. He grimaced, walking slowly towards the bathroom in his tight black boxers, ignoring the feminine laughter in his mind and the rather obvious arousal of his body. He wasn't sure who had undressed him, but doubted anything else had happened.

Kitai and Kurotai snickered, well aware of how their shared cohort was rolling his eyes. "He may well be you reincarnated, Naruto-kun," Kurotai laughed. Tatsushin, or Naruto, sighed, muttering under his breath that he preferred twilight to dawn.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

((I thought Naruto was blonde.Not a red head))

User Image

Ginhana let out a chocked sounding snort of laughter when she saw the state of his boxers and silently thanked that Mairi was asleep.Standing, she stretched and yawned before jumping off the couch and padding over to her bowl in the kitchen, which she assumed it was Makoto that filled with her food.Mairi pulled the blanket over her face when Ginhana jumped down, the jolt from the jump waking her a little.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |- He's blond with crimson streaks in his hair in this.

User Image
Raen heard Ginhana's reaction, but didn't think of why she reacted that way as he did his usual business in the early morning light. He exhaled slowly, reaching around to his back to feel, then jerk away the bandage to show raw pink skin. His eyes widened as he saw the wound almost completely healed. "Well... s**t, that's going to be interesting," he muttered as he washed his face, though a very light touch on his back made him jerk straight as he saw Setsuna leaning against the wall with a uncharacteristic smirk on her face. What caught his attention, however, was two main details: she wore a garnet-black nightgown that fell to her knees and she had two towels in her arms. "s**t," he whispered in his mind; he realized he knew exactly what Setsuna had planned as she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and set the towels on the side of the sink before basically dragging him towards the shower. He absently noticed the variety of body washes, shampoos, and conditioners inside as she turned on the shower.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah..As a warning..I've never seen an episode of Naruto in my life or read the manga.))

User Image

Mairi let out a little groan and rolled off the couch into a standing position, wincing in pain.Touching her side she flinched, finding it about the same as it had been the night before but not quite as deep "I need a vacation..One that doesn't involve tv shows and homicidal deities and spirits..." She ignored Ginhana's chuckle and headed down the hall, pausing slightly when she heard water running, frowning slightly, she expanded her sight a little, not sure if it was Raen or Makoto, seeing as she couldn't find either in the living room.Spotting Setsuna's aura's, her own flared dangerously.Connecting her mind with Raen's she gave a perfectly venomous morning call "I need to use the bathroom, bloods dripping.And either you tell her to get the hell out of the apartment or I make her." She had nothing against him having fun.But she really would like people to knock and ask permission before coming in.Ginhana peeked around the corner of the hall and let out a whine when she saw the look on Mairi's face before darting into one of the bedrooms and hiding.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |- It's okay; the characters from that series are going to be seriously out of character in this as it's a few millennia since all of that ever happened.

User Image
Raen exhaled, seeing Setsuna pout before she flickered into shadows and vanished. "Don't be afraid to ask if you need me to help clean the wound," he murmured, trying hard not to laugh at Mairi's reaction to Setsuna's presence; he actually found it quite comical that she was acting like that. "Are you sure you don't want to take her place?" he teased.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games