Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:42 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
sorry this is so short

Pan attempted to cover his eyes as the tears fell. "No- I... Well I guess you're right... but I'm scared... " he confessed. "But... the War..it... I .... " he had to sit down. " I think... it is my fault... Before I came back here, to be with you and be with this .. " he paused as he looked back at the facility.. "place."

From this point on, Pan makes the attempt to explain as much as he can about the flash drive and what was on it, how he was with the rebels and how he gave them that information to do what would be best for them with it, despite Carpo's word of warning.

"So .. you see?... If I never gave up that drive, we could have gone on living in ...peace " the more Pan thought about it, from the rebel's perspective, this place was no place for peace. They hurt Carpo and his friends over and over and over again.And Pan was just living there in silence now... but with Carpo gone, and the truth coming to light like this... Pan can't help but feel responsible.

"You-... You and Phoebe don't have to go through this war! You don't have to go through this war... You.. you can run away, find a safe place far away from here! In isolation! Let me handle all this! I can go to Mother, talk this out... and even...,maybe... stop it..." Pan muttered ... wishfully thinking outloud::

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:31 am
TenTenPrincess23
I generally post from my phone so they always look big lol

Ymir listened quietly as he spoke, but not an ounce of surprise passed his face. They figured Carpo had stolen something a long time ago, had noticed the missing drive. They just didn’t know what. Considering that the one who egged him on at the time was his actual older brother, TR, he wasn’t surprised. He’d always been a rebel at heart, that was one of the reasons he had been masked by Pan. In fact, he was so rebellious, he had basically let himself and his memories be erased, which was a major ******** you to the government. After all, that was why he had to train Pan for so long to begin with. TR would’ve never needed his help when it came to fighting. Ymir smiled wistfully as Pan concluded, which was probably not what he expected.

“No this place was always going to end up in a war. You and TR just helped speed it up,” he said, seeming just a little sad as he mentioned Pans other half,” I think you did what Tr would’ve wanted and, if thats the case, then it must have been the right thing to do.”

“As for running, Im not leaving you, especially with Phoebe of all people. No, we will figure this out together. We can’t stop it or talk it out, but we can figure something out, even if it’s just us stubbornly locking ourselves in our rooms.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:07 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

It was strange to hear about TR again, the surprising part was Ymir's kind smile... it almost didn't suit him, but Pan didn't mind seeing it. Eventually Pan stood up and wiped his tears away. His voice and body were still shaking, "But-... so many people are going to die... Aren't you scared?" he muttered. He wasn't even thinking about numbers, but just the idea of war seemed .. scary. Probably the average citizen in Sans Espoir and the city had a vague idea of what war was, but no one had a clear indication of the terrible brutality it really could be. (Everyone except those who are specifically trained for it).

Pan was at least thankful now, that if there was to be a war, Carpo would be safe from here for now. Pan sighed until a passing note of interest popped into his mind.

"... what's wrong with Phoebe?" he asked curiously. Pan thought Phoebe was just like him when he got his memories back, new and still unfamiliar with her abilities. Sure she had this... weird... tick that caused her to spit out everything that she knew, but ... he thought that that was just a quirk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:31 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The wolf shrugged at his question and looked up to the sky. “I mean, not really. I was made for this and I’ve been reminded about it a lot. I’ve always known that I’d go to war and that I might die in one, so I guess I’m just numb to it,” he said, looking rather calm overall. Ymir, unlike the rest of them, had never been ‘put to sleep,’ so he had more time to think about it. He could understand why it could be scary to someone like Pan or Phoebe though. After all, neither of them were raised as soldiers. Or well, they were, but they’d forgotten. The wolf wore this sort of unconcerned look on his face awhile before the topic of Phoebe resurged. At this, he frowned deeply.

“Shes a suck up and a know it all and a snitch,” he grumbled. “ I have some of my scars because she doesn’t know how to keep her mouth shut.” Despite how serious the whole scar thing was, he seemed more huffy about it than actually angry or scared. He didn’t hate her, but really really disliked her due to the aforementioned reasons.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:25 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Where should we time skip to?

Pan couldn't help but almost cry at the idea of Ymir being killed. Pan didn't want to think it ever possible. He held in tears though... and finally faced the facility,
"So... she's hurt you... in a way? Or she's easily manipulated?" he muttered.
He frowned as he slowly started walking back to the facility.

"I know you're more suited for war.... but... I don't want you to be... you my brother.... I don't want to see you hurt..." he paused...

"........ But still...I i think ... the war is something we can't get away from "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:54 am
TenTenPrincess23
For Carpo and Alpha once they have settled some place where they can talk. It could be back with Rene if Alpha doesn’t have much to say or with the government who helped them, as they might want to talk to the first hacker to successfully hack san espoir. Whichever you'd prefer Pan and Ymir are tricky. Probably not too far off. Mother isnt letting Ymir go anywhere after the stunt he just pulled.

“Shes... complicated. She is smart, but loyal to a fault... like most people in this society. She does what Mother wants no questions asked, including snitching on her siblings for acting inappropriately,” he said with a sigh and a frown. He knew he probably shouldn’t blame her. Plenty of their siblings had the same attitude. It was one way to make sure they were treated better. It wasn’t their fault he refused to play...

“Hmmm... yeah probably not. I’ve got a tracker embedded somewhere in here,” he said, gesturing to his body in a general sense,” anyways, don’t worry. After that stunt I pulled, they are not going to trust me on the front lines for a good long time. Especially if I kicked that scientist in the head as hard as I meant to..... And maybe with that time we can figure something out...”

—-

Time passed slowly for Carpo as the meds faded and the pain resurfaced. Speaking might have helped distract him, but he didn’t feel like speaking; he felt like yelling. Doing so wouldn’t change anything though.... and he really didn’t have anything new to say. If Pan was here, they would’ve played their questions game and he would’ve tended to his wounds and comforted him. But he wasn’t, thanks to Alpha.

Breathing slowly, he tried to manage the pain on his own and in silence, but a bump in the road sent a cry from his lips. He tried to hold it in or pull it back, but he couldn’t and that only frustrated him more... Hissing, he held his arm close to his chest and tried his best to turn away from Alpha. “Where are we going and are we almost there?”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:13 pm
TenTenPrincess23
. Want me to do the leap?]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:00 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
TenTenPrincess23
. Want me to do the leap?]

// Oh! Sure! I've been a bit busy, sorry! I thought either idea for Carpo would be great! Obviously I think him seeing Rene or fast forwarding to where he's not injured and talking to the government would be cool!

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:03 pm
TenTenPrincess23
no problem. Hopefully this works smile also fun fact Pan Phoebe and Ymir are all named after saturns moons

Ymir was right. They wouldn’t let him leave. Mother said it had something to do with him needing to be “reassessed.” He had daily retraining meetings that he did with the scientists. He didn’t talk about them though. It was impossible to tell whether the silence was because they were unpleasant or uneventful due to, well, the lack of talking about it. Whatever they were didn’t seem to change his demeanor much, however. He was still the same difficult little s**t. So much so, in fact, that he could not be trusted to train Phoebe. Phoebe said it was because she couldn’t keep up with him, but Mother had elucidated to Pan that it was because Ymir kept every opportunity of weakness to send Phoebe jumping ten feet into the air out of fear. Mother had surely scolded him or worse, but again, Ymir hadn't said anything about it.

Anyways, Ymir being removed from training Phoebe meant that Pan was doing it again, which was going well enough. What wasn't going quite so well was the other task Pan had been assigned to: teaching Ymir basic medicine and first aid for the field. Seemed that the increased healing factor didn't give him much incentive to learn even the basics, which meant even just sterilizing a wound needed to be taught. That just so happened to be what they were doing now.

"Why are there so many different creams and liquids for sterilzing stuff. Can't you just use water...?"

====

Carpo was unhappy. That was nothing new. He had been unhappy since they took him from Pan. He had been unhappy in the car and the hospital and even when he’d been given the new tech devices that they had in these other countries. It didn’t even help that it was Zed who had given them to him. Zed, who had been so uninformed about this plan that he had nearly thrown a grenade at the truck at it’s arrival. Zed who had also peppered said truck, nearly killing Carpo in the process. Alpha and Leo had been pissed, but Carpo hadn’t minded. After all, if Zed hadn’t nearly killed him, Carpo wouldn’t have had the phone that he had been working on digitally picking apart ever since he’d been handed it. And while the hacking and bending and warping didn’t make him any less unhappy, it did give him something to do other than ignore Alpha, the latter of which he had been doing for a solid week now.

He was unhappy, but he was also... excited? Sort of. He got out of the hospital with a cast on his arm and his leg. He had then made a flight over to where Alpha lived. He was to stay there for awhile during the healing process. And while he was not pleased to still be with Alpha, he was excited at the idea of seeing Rene again. They had merely made it a few steps into the airport when Rene had suddenly wrapped his arms around him. He was cooing and speaking furiously in French and for the first time since Carpo had lost Pan, he smiled.

“ oh! Mon petit renard,” Rene called out as he held Carpo close and fussed over him,” oh I have missed you so much. I wanted to fly to visit but I had a class and Alpha said it could wait, seeing you. So I waited and you are such a beautiful sight. Oh! je suis très heureux!” He hugged and cuddled him for a few moments longer before turning to Alpha and proceeding to hug him as well. “Are you alright too mon amour? No injuries?”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:48 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
OMG I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE! Thats so cute!! 4laugh

With Carpo gone, nights in his room are obviously much colder and its a lot harder to sleep. Some nights are worse than others when he gets really worried, hoping that Carpo is safe wherever he is. Still the hopes that comforted him was now that Carpo away from here, Mother and the other scientists wouldn't be able to use him against Pan... he was truly safe... at least... that's what he thought.

During the day, its much easier to cope because Pan has to interact with the others more. Being around Ymir makes it easier. Having anyone that he cares for makes it so much easier. And despite the challenges with both Phoeba and Ymir, Pan was sort of ... enjoying them. Despite the fear of this lingering war, Phoebe and Ymir make Pan forget about all that.
Despite Ymir's reservations of Phoeba, Pan still tries to be nice to her. He can't help but laugh at the moments when Ymir scares her, but he tries to reassure that he's only playing, and then will proceed to chase Ymir to get him to stop. But seeing him attempt to learn basic medical practices is very entertaining, like watching a child try his best to create a masterpiece but ends up making a mess.

Pan giggled "Hehe, water isn't a disinfectant. Water might just make a wound infected. Here... I feel like you might learn better by doing..." Pan proceeded to gather a few materials around the room and place them on a small metal tray table besides an operating table. "We should find that guard that just passed by..." he muttered to himself. He had an idea that he hope Mother wouldn't get upset about later.
"Go wash your hands or put some gloves on, I'll be right back" he instructed

______

Alpha had been accompanying Carpo everywhere until he left him to let him recover in the hospital. What he wasn't expecting from all of this, was the notoriety Carpo would begin to get. He new that Carpo was going to be mad at him for quite some time, but to appear so unhappy after just getting rescued from that place might start sending the wrong idea to the public. Of course, these things didn't really bother Alpha, but this country liked to interpret things that might not be there.
The silent treatment, however, was very much expected. And he'd often griped about it Rene. Of course he also confided to Rene that it was never his intention to rescue Pan when they rescued Carpo, but it wasn't for the reason Carpo would probably assume. Still, Carpo coming did make Alpha a little nervous for all the things that could be hacked in his house...

Surprisingly, the week of silence wasn't the worst thing Alpha that made him feel guilty... but instead it was these moments where he was happy around Rene.... that made Alpha's guilt worsen tenfold. Of course, that didn't stop him from enjoying Rene when they were alone, but to say that he didn't feel any guilt from taking Carpo away from the one person he loves would be an absolute lie. He still welcomed Rene's embrace warmly.

" I'm doing fine, love... Carpo, here is getting famous... He's been all over the news for days... " he said, being sure not address Carpo directly since he's probably still mad.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 pm
TenTenPrincess23

"How the heck would water make it more infected," Ymir asked with a crinkled nose," I mean I thought water killed germs?" As he spoke, he picked up one of the objects Pan had placed down, scanning it over half-heartedly before setting it back down. He thought all of this was boring and pointless, but he never complained. Or at least, he never seriously complained. Just teases here and there. After all, he enjoyed spending time with Pan and if this was what he needed to do to be granted that privilege, he would.

Picking up another item, he flipped it over casually before turning to Pan with a raised brow. "The guard?" he questioned curiously , thinking they were about to finally have some fun. When Pan didn't answer him though, instead instructing him to do something else, he pouted. "Fine," he said, heading over to try to figure out which gloves actually fit him.

====

"Oh really? I have been so busy with the classes I have not had the time to watch," Rene said, looking flustered at his lack of knowledge on the matter," Regardless, it is about time. Our little fox has always been so deserving. He is so smart. It is because of the hacking, oui?"

"Mostly the whole being rescued from the 'evil empire' thing, but some hacking yes. Someone let it slip that I was the one who hacked San Espoir," he grumbled, obviously not find much pleasure in all the attention he had been receiving. Too many people had tried to interview him. And he just.. really wasn't interested. He been observed by so many cameras back home. He had thought this country would finally give him a break from all that. The people here seemed to be even more nosey than Mother though, always asking questions and sticking cameras in his face. Leona assured him that if he didn't feed it that it would die down eventually, but it felt like it was taking forever.

"So kind of the hacking? I bet you could get a good job doing something like that mon amie. Or video games? Those are fun. I am bad at them, but I bet you would be very good," the blond said with a sweet smile, which made it hard for Carpo to continue to frown .

"Maybe... You will show me at your house?"

"Our house yes. Once we we all get home," he said, emphasizing that it was Carpo's home as well. He then proceeded to take both men's hand and lead the way, happy to have both his boys back home.

Not too long later, they were sitting down on the couch, Carpo messing around with his phone while Rene did the dishes. The three of them had had a quick meal and Rene had roped Alpha into helping him out with the cleaning. "So you still have not talked?" he questioned, glancing back to Carpo as he continued messing with the device," I am sure if you did, it would get better. You are like a big brother to him. He cannot be mad forever."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:53 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

As Ymir is just idly waiting after he's finished cleaning up, he might be able to hear some talking out of the room but no serious talks were happening. But suddenly there's lull of silence and then...-

POP! And a "Arghh-ahah... I said my arm.." A distressed Pan cried in the hall, clearly in pain. Another voice in a state of utter panic called out with the excuse of "I missed!! I'm SO SORRY!!"

" No-no.. It's ok! This'll be fine, thank you- argh.." And when Pan came back in, he was bleeding quite a bit out of his left side. Pan gave a stupid grin to a probably distressed Ymir, "Ok! Lets get started!" Pan was sweating a bit, but he was making sure to block the door in case Ymir wanted to chase after the guard.... "So what do we do first?" he smiled.

But if Carpo was here... he probably wouldn't have made such an irrational decision... maybe?

________

Alpha was quiet for much of the reunion. Especially regarding about the part about someone the info about Carpo hacking Sans Espoir getting out. He knew Kravos let it leak out but when someone asked him, Alpha foolishly replied with a "Of course he did, we couldn't just sneak in ourselves" he confessed, but then quickly regretted the outburst.

At home, Alpha always had the routine of thanking Rene for his marvelous cooking, and then he'd start with the cleaning, but today Rene pulled him to ask about their strains to talk.
"I actually think he can stay mad forever, I do believe he can do that... "
Clearly, this left Rene unimpressed.
"Look, I- I did something and I've apologized for it, yes, but I think no matter what I say, he needs time... I-..." it does sound like excuses the more he kept glancing back to Rene to gauge his opinion. He sighed.. he knew Rene was right... but he was still a little uneasy .

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:57 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[

"Purple right," he muttered to himself as he snapped the gloves on. He then proceeded to mess with them for a bit, trying to figure how to make them even slightly more comfortable. Just as he thought he figured it out, he heard a gunshot ring through the air. "Hey," he barked in the direction of the noise, hoping to scare whoever had done it into stopping. He then proceeded to make a beeline for the door, only for Pan to step in just as he reached the door. Looking him over, his nostrils flared and he immediately moved to punish the person who had done this, only to be cut off. A brow raised in response to this and Ymir proceeded to stare at Pan for a few moments in confusion, only for Pan to ask what to do first. It was then that it clicked.

"You dumb son of a b***h," he said with a look that seemed to resemble something between a pout and irritation. He then took a deep breath and closed his eyes, taking a moment to accept that his reckless older brother had just asked a guard to shoot him. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he groaned before looking back over to the supplies Pan had put out.

"I don't know. You haven't taught me which antiseptic to use for what yet. Please tell me the bullet went all the way through. I have no clue how to pull one of those out."

===

Rene had stopped dishwashing at this and stood with a frown on his lips and a crinkle to his nose. He was not buying any of he was selling, mostly because he knew that they were really just all excuses. After all, Alpha almost never had a problem telling people what he thought and addressing problems in relationships. When he did though, it almost always had to do with Carpo. Really he couldn't blame him. Carpo could be very stubborn and it was also quite possible that Alphas lingering feelings for the redhead made him hesitant to confront him. Alpha's relationship to him had changed so quickly from a romantic pursuit to, well, not a romantic pursuit. And before he got a chance to figure out their new type of relationship, Carpo was gone. Alpha had never really talked to him about it, but he was sure it had to have caused a bit of whiplash at the time. And he wasn't sure whether or not he'd fully recovered... much less figured out exactly where in his life Carpo now fit. Friend, subordinate, sibling? Rene shook the thought from his head, realizing he was lingering on it for too long.

"I do not think that he can. And he needs you.. You and I.. we are the only things familiar to him here. Everything else is, well, strange. I can help him in my way, but he needs you so much more and in order for you to be able to help him, you two need to talk this through and come to an understanding. You can't do that and if you procrastinate explaining things."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:17 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan couldn't help but let out a small chuckle only to groan in pain. He turned around over to Ymir and attempted to look for any exit wounds himself, but recoiled quickly from the pain.

"Argh~ hehe..yeah lets hope so hehe" he tried to laugh it off and climbed over to the operating table to lay down. He attempted to slip the top of his jump suit off and tried to stay quiet so his groaning wouldn't get in the way.

"First things before you clean it though... you have to stop the bleeding. Grab the rags and apply pressure.." he grunted. He had been applying pressure to the wound himself.... but it was kinda over hurting... but still he didn't want to look weak for Ymir, so he held it together as best as he good.

"So- nn- I lied a little earlier... Hm-... There's a white thermos with clean water in there... You need to clean the surrounding wound so its easier to see the injury... mh.. Everything you need is on that tray... ow" he smiled..

"Now, on the field, if we're going to be in a hurry, you don't need to worry about getting bullets out usually. Only for - ow- shrapnel and debris.. but on a battle field... you need only water, and alcohol.. and - mn - sutures or something really hot... usually..." Pan struggled not to touch the equipment himself, since he's never fixed up a bullet wound on himself before, but stopped because he knew Ymir needed to learn.

"But right now... we're not on a field!.. So if you cared about me like how I care about you, you might numb me before you operate?" he pleaded.

________

Alpha groaned... damn he hated when Rene was right. But he nodded. " I.. I dunno, love... I'm just worried about him... i want this place to be good for him and for us to succeed... but ever since he met Pan, he's ..." Now here would have been the only moment that Rene could have seen a shift in his expression, though it was probably not the expression he might have expected. Alpha didn't look so much disappointed as he did angry.... "He... "

Alpha recalled the words Carpo was saying that day they were escaping. Battered and broken,

"Just let me go... I'm begging you..."

Alpha only slightly regretted his words from back then. Now... Now he really didn't regret them, seeing Carpo's relatively speedy recovery.
"Well....Maybe this place will do him some good". With Rene watching, he knew he couldn't stall anymore. He walked over and attempted to do the small talk.

" What are you trying to do with that phone?" he asked, leaning over the sofa and dropping a dry dish rag over his face.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers