Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Phew that takes care of Julies now I wait for better are for worse hm.

Ahhhh, hate to be the one to point it out, but you were supposed to quote both the captain and vice captain in the profile. It was all set in the skeleton.

Hmm must be getting old [22] alright thank you for the heads up I read everything but missed that.

You're welcome haha!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:30 pm
If I do get accepted I wonder where to start posting hmm.  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:22 pm
I'm so bored.... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:44 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
I'm so bored.... neutral

No boredom allowed here!  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:46 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
I'm so bored.... neutral

No boredom allowed here!

Heh I won't be for long I hope once my character is accepted on to the posting I go! Where to post though maybe the beach but, I saw the weather announcement its suppose to be a crappy day xd . Julies probably wouldn't care much though hmm I'll need someone to post with though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:09 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
I'm so bored.... neutral

No boredom allowed here!

Heh I won't be for long I hope once my character is accepted on to the posting I go! Where to post though maybe the beach but, I saw the weather announcement its suppose to be a crappy day xd . Julies probably wouldn't care much though hmm I'll need someone to post with though.

Heh yeah forecast calls for rain I believe~? You can just see who's open for rp in the wanted roleplayer forum!  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:11 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
I'm so bored.... neutral

No boredom allowed here!

Heh yeah forecast calls for rain I believe~? You can just see who's open for rp in the wanted roleplayer forum!

Rain...perfect for a meeting someone I guess razz anyhow funny how you said that right after I posted there : ) small world.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
I'm so bored.... neutral

No boredom allowed here!

Rain...perfect for a meeting someone I guess razz anyhow funny how you said that right after I posted there : ) small world.

Oh you did? Wow! XD

Though you probably should have waited until after your character got accepted~  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:15 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
I'm so bored.... neutral

No boredom allowed here!

Oh you did? Wow! XD

lol lucky for me he just did XD I wouldn't go that far now mrgreen now I wait smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Oh you did? Wow! XD

lol lucky for me he just did XD I wouldn't go that far now mrgreen now I wait smile

Wow! Nice timing!! XD Now you wait~

If you dont wanna wait, ive got a free character right now if you really don't mind XD  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Oh you did? Wow! XD

If you dont wanna wait, ive got a free character right now if you really don't mind XD

Time lord ;p Sure i'm ready right now lol but what location would you like to go to or rather have them meet up hm?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Oh you did? Wow! XD

Time lord ;p Sure i'm ready right now lol but what location would you like to go to or rather have them meet up hm?

Does not matter to me! You're new to here so you choose a location you'd like~  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Oh you did? Wow! XD

Lune beach smoothie shop he just moved here so his taking the sights and the ocean is a great place to start. Oh, I erased my post in the need a partner spot didn't want to confuse anyone . So do i post first are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:58 pm
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Lune beach smoothie shop he just moved here so his taking the sights and the ocean is a great place to start. Oh, I erased my post in the need a partner spot didn't want to confuse anyone . So do i post first are you?

Sure! Hmmm, I don't mind if you want me to post first. Which would you prefer?  

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:01 pm
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-
Zombuddie
Koga Of The West-l-

Sure! Hmmm, I don't mind if you want me to post first. Which would you prefer?

Sort of hard to choose but I think I could come up with a good response post so, I'll let you do the honors smile Let the show begin! also show me what you got razz  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games