Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'This heart...i feel its pain...its not even mine....or anyone's for that fact. Its a fabrication, Like me. My father had many names for me. One other stood out tho i do not know its meaning i guess its what i am...Homunculus.' Zero said as she looked at the apple in her hand. She didn't eat it but just stared at it.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image

"A puppet. With no strings attached. Artificial human. Flesh molded by magic." Eclipse said as he walked up. "That's what most of Hojo's experiments entailed. Making artificial hearts and humans to go along with them. Puppets for his inhuman experiments."

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:09 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

((OOC: ))

User Image

Eric looked intrigued by this.
"A manmade heart? Homunculus. Heh, I haven't heard of those since I...." Eric stopped. He was going to reveal something he wasn't supposed to. He passed the sliced apple to Liya.

Liya frowned and slowly ate the apple slices.
"That's....really sad...but...your safe here! He can't touch you here unless you leave, or someone brings down the forcefields...." Liya looked up at Eclipse.

Liya focused in on herself.
"Carter. I don't understand. I though hearts were unable to be made except with time. This girl, she seems like me and...im frightened by what might be going on. Someone making more....people....like...how I was."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:29 am
Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

"Hmm. I wouldn't know. I never messed with the heart in my studies. There are some things that a scientist sees as taboo and creating the heart is one of 'em." Carter explained. "Do me a favor. Ask the girl if she knows what other alchemical projects this man's been involved in."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:21 am
User Image

"We already have people hard at work getting the barrier back up and running. We might need another update to the system to prevent this from happening again." Eclipse said as he went into deep thought.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image

"Um...Zero. Do you know anything about any other alchemical projects that Hojo is doing or helping out in?" .

Eric looked at Liya
"Well that is quite certainly above your vocabulary Liya. How you know that word?"

Liya pressed her hand to her chest.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:19 am

'There are others....like me...but incomplete. I was the only pure one to accept a heart. I saw other hearts there.....covered in darkness and some in light. I...don't want to remember.' Zero quickly covered her face with her hood.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:50 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Liya frowned at the girl's response. She understood her on so many levels.

She looked up at Eric.

Eric softly sighed and patted her head.
"Mabye you two should go inside and show her around...erm..." Eric turned to Eclipse.
"if that's good with you of course, Headmaster."

Jaster walked back towards them.
"Jax is guarding."

Liya saw Jaster and immediately hid herself in Eric's arms.
"Something terrible has happened to him." she whispers to not just Eric but Carter as well.

Eric watched Liya hide in his arms and look at Jaster.
"Jaster, what's wrong? You've been angry since you got back."

Jaster looked at Eric
"Well lets see, first, Lillith is stuck inside Mistress, Raven, my daughter, doesn't want to have anything to do with me and would rather me in chains, as I apparently lost her in the time stream when time was collapsing in that moment of time. What was I doing then? Oh yeah, saving your bacon."

Jaster's rage was growing, inside he was crying, but outside he was filled with rage.

Eric put Liya down and approached Jaster. He held his hands in front of him and open.
"Hey man, calm down, we can fix this. Time is amorphous, it moves around so almost nothing is set in stone, isn't it?"

Jaster didn't want to hear what Eric was saying. He was holding himself back from attacking, however his muscles tensed up.
"Not everything, there are set things in time that must happen. I am tired of having to go back in time to fix things cuz they only make things worse. I'm not a...a....a master of time. I'm just a guy that been fooling around with time since he was a kid, with a stolen pocket watch."

Jaster's tone turned from rage to sadness.
"I just want them back. There are so many gaps in the time line, like when Emalie was supposed to die and somehow she's here in front of me, not a big fan of Jaecen, but here she is with her kids who are grown up now and they're brilliant, and....and Liya was never supposed to be a good guy. She was supposed to fizzle out and burn."

Liya whimpered and held her chest.
"Stop it Jaster....please....just shut up. I am a good guy, I am a good guy! Time changed and now I even have a good man's heart. I don't want ot know about time travel, but we are here in this moment and you have to work with what you have."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:06 am
Carter Light

Carter rubbed his chin. He didn't like how this was going. "Liya. Give me full control of your body for a moment. I'd like to talk to this... Jaster fella."

Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Liya nodded to Carter and started to fall asleep.
"Go ahead. He's starting to get dangerous."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:18 am
Carter Light

Liya's body almost fell as she went to sleep. Carter was enabled and stepped into the forwardmost consciousness. He took control of her body and stopped them from falling over. Carter/Liya stood up taller than before. They held a frown that was never seen on Liya's face before and a blank stare that showed much of a more extended past. Carter stared at Jaster with eyes that held immense knowledge. Something that Liya wouldn't normally have. Carter put their hand to their chin and thought for a moment. "Hmm.... Where do I begin....? The science of it all? No..." Carter went silent before playing along with it and just making it sound as though she were Liya. "J... Jaster.... Did you ever stop to think that the timelines are coming together? That everything might be coming to an end? Everything is becoming the timeline that was supposed to be?"

Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:21 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster looked at Liya and sighed
"Maybe. And Liya, I know its your heart currently speaking to me, but its so different. If that happens, you might be separated from Liya. "

Jaster rubbed his head sighing

Eric sighed
"Jaster, that's rough, but you aren't alone in all this. "

"Yet you ran when Nema was involved."

"to get the others!"

Jaster sighed and rubbed his head.
"Eric, I'm not sure if they are strong enough. Its time for us to stand up to him."

Jaster sighed and looked up at the sky
"I'm sorry guys, I just got a lot on my mind. My heart aches for her, but Jax never really became what Mistress, Lillith's dark personality is. He's more like a brother now"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:14 pm
Carter Light

They shuffled their feet. Her hand scratched the back of her head. "Well, shoot. I'm not going to cuss you out using a little girl's mouth. What I'm trying to get through your skull is that you've scared Liya. That'd be why I have control of her body. For now, anyway."
Carter twirled around in a circle and looked down at Liya's dress. "I do have to say, I've done some strange things but becoming a girl is definitely messing with me. That aside," Carter curtsied. "Anything you need from my immense knowledge, all you gotta do is ask the cute little girl with sharp, sharp claws."
He giggled. "Sorry. I'm just having too much fun in this body. Almost makes me want to stay like this. But, I made a promise and I don't break promises. Especially with children."

Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:23 pm

'No....STOP PLEASE GO BACK TO LIYA! I can see your heart!' Zero cried out when Carter took control of Liya. She clutched herself as she tried to hold back what was in her. 'Please the heartless inside me hungers.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image

Eclipse eyes widened as the as he placed a hand on Zero's shoulder and looked at Liya's body. "Carter." He gave them a glare telling them to end it.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out