Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:12 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist
Hallo peoples,

I'm mostly posting here to see if anyone's interested in assisting my character, Trey in making poffins. Obviously, this could lead to plots and such, but his OCD doesn't let him make anything less than a 'perfect poffin', and that requires teamwork. Bonus! You get one too...? Haha...

But yeah, if anyone's interested in contests, or just helping out with poffins, or just interacting and is willing to assist the poor idiot in his goal, hit me up! I'm trying to get into posting more : )
Yawnty would be highly interested in helping / profiting from that. He's in Twinleaf town still. Though I doubt you'll want to deal with his character type but the offer stands I suppose

I would be down for that! At the very least, they could meet up for a quick poffin making thing, just to each benefit from that xD Trey needs beauty poffins in particular, but he might be able to get/have berries for others if Yawnty needs 'em
Yawnty's my contest OC so he'll need smart, cool and tough. Once I get his new formate finished up ill get him moving tonight towards the nearest contest city. Not sure which one that is off hand tho

Not beauty though? Or those in addition to beauty?
Ah, ewll, Trey is in Slateport, so... Idk, I can come up with a reason to move him, if you want to figure out a different meeting spot :0
So looking at it, idk how ill get Yawnty from Sinnoh to Heonn or how soon id be able to do it sweatdrop IRL's got me stretched thin on free time and most of it i end up spending on video games sadly but ill see what i can do I can get Yawnty to the Hoenn region but it'll take a little while to get home to slateport

Mm I'm kinda stalling on how to move Trey forward without finding a way to get him poffins, so if it's okay, I'll probably keep looking to see if anyone else is available to plan something out in the meantime. But maybe they can meet up once they're closer together : )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:27 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Hallo peoples,

I'm mostly posting here to see if anyone's interested in assisting my character, Trey in making poffins. Obviously, this could lead to plots and such, but his OCD doesn't let him make anything less than a 'perfect poffin', and that requires teamwork. Bonus! You get one too...? Haha...

But yeah, if anyone's interested in contests, or just helping out with poffins, or just interacting and is willing to assist the poor idiot in his goal, hit me up! I'm trying to get into posting more : )

Casually bumping this like the obnoxious person that I am :3 just once 'cause.... I'm not quite sure what all to do with Trey in the meantime :'D Such win

howdy loon~
i was gonna offer up Rose, but like, i'm struggling to get her muse back, so i don't want to spread the death around lmao
but i will keep you informed if my muse gets good enough to offer up some poffin plots. After all, i do want Rose to get into contests. ijustneedtofigureoutwhattodotomakeherbecomemoremature  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:12 pm
Vigilia
Loonamist
Loonamist
Hallo peoples,

Casually bumping this like the obnoxious person that I am :3 just once 'cause.... I'm not quite sure what all to do with Trey in the meantime :'D Such win

howdy loon~
i was gonna offer up Rose, but like, i'm struggling to get her muse back, so i don't want to spread the death around lmao
but i will keep you informed if my muse gets good enough to offer up some poffin plots. After all, i do want Rose to get into contests. ijustneedtofigureoutwhattodotomakeherbecomemoremature
use the go to writers cexcuse. Tragedy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:49 pm
use the go to writers excuse. Tragedy.

true. i could go that way.
I was thinking that since so many of her friends went poof because of the rpers losing muse, was gonna have her be contacted due to an investigation of their disappearance.

And then i have this dang giratina i should do things with, but she's terrified of that thing.

I kinda want to keep going with my original intent to get her on the track to trying to become a police officer or a detective or something. I'm just at a loss on how to get to that point lmao. XD It's been so long since i've posted her too, and i had just made a break-away from fly's character because i don't think Fly is gonna be online anytime soon and i don't want to let rose die out.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:00 pm
Vigilia

I was thinking that since so many of her friends went poof because of the rpers losing muse, was gonna have her be contacted due to an investigation of their disappearance.

And then i have this dang giratina i should do things with, but she's terrified of that thing.

I kinda want to keep going with my original intent to get her on the track to trying to become a police officer or a detective or something. I'm just at a loss on how to get to that point lmao. XD It's been so long since i've posted her too, and i had just made a break-away from fly's character because i don't think Fly is gonna be online anytime soon and I don't want to let rose die out.
Yeah Fly really screwed me up on the muse thing sadly. I mean she really helped get Yukie running but not in the direction I'd wanted .. not this soon anyway.
IMO though if I had that sort of option for missing people, id be using my Org,42 to having kidnapped them or recalled sleeper agents. Then again not having many people to RP with i've had to find ways to keep my plots self-centered lol Yukie and Ohmarow were always connected in some small ways but now those connections are coming full circle.
Maybe say a pokemon's snatching them up ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Yeah, idk. I miss Fly. -shrug- Star said she was doing fine irl, last i heard.

hmmm well, i know Marx tech turned 'villain' due to brainwashing thanks to a pesky elgyem, and Alexandra is basically missing - Kip only still has her around just to finish catching unown for the alphabetti spaghetti before banishing her to non-existance. Kou has also gone inactive so that also means Gio isn't around either. Idk what Shabs has been up to with Shenaiya, and Ajicka is busy with the E4. Which leaves Isis and Zero i think, as people Rose is friends with that haven't gone missing. Unless I also include MD.

I was recently struggling with some household stress so it really killed most of my muses, but i want to get my characters all enough badges so that I don't feel like I'm neglecting so many of them. Luckily, the issues seem to be finally taken care of, so hopefully my muses will return. if i could stop playing video games  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:34 pm
Vigilia
Vigilia

I kinda want to keep going with my original intent to get her on the track to trying to become a police officer or a detective or something. I'm just at a loss on how to get to that point lmao. XD It's been so long since i've posted her too, and i had just made a break-away from fly's character because i don't think Fly is gonna be online anytime soon and I don't want to let rose die out.
Yeah Fly really screwed me up on the muse thing sadly. I mean she really helped get Yukie running but not in the direction I'd wanted .. not this soon anyway.
IMO though if I had that sort of option for missing people, id be using my Org,42 to having kidnapped them or recalled sleeper agents. Then again not having many people to RP with i've had to find ways to keep my plots self-centered lol Yukie and Ohmarow were always connected in some small ways but now those connections are coming full circle.
Maybe say a pokemon's snatching them up ?

Yeah, idk. I miss Fly. -shrug- Star said she was doing fine irl, last i heard.

hmmm well, i know Marx tech turned 'villain' due to brainwashing thanks to a pesky elgyem, and Alexandra is basically missing - Kip only still has her around just to finish catching unown for the alphabetti spaghetti before banishing her to non-existance. Kou has also gone inactive so that also means Gio isn't around either. Idk what Shabs has been up to with Shenaiya, and Ajicka is busy with the E4. Which leaves Isis and Zero i think, as people Rose is friends with that haven't gone missing. Unless I also include MD.

I was recently struggling with some household stress so it really killed most of my muses, but i want to get my characters all enough badges so that I don't feel like I'm neglecting so many of them. Luckily, the issues seem to be finally taken care of, so hopefully my muses will return. if i could stop playing video games
lol Damn pesky video games. They are killing my free time too.
I joined a Destiny 1/2 clan on Xbox and didn't realize being the most OP PvE badass in the game would mean everyone comes to me for help taking down the bosses XD Can't do PvP to save my life but I can smash those pesky Mods like a hydraulic sledgehammer on jet fuel. My last kill count was like 260 to second and thirds 50 and 34 lmao
But yeah iv noticed everyone's kinda gone MIA too. I was scared the guild was about to die off for a while there. Part of why I kept on posting like I did with Ohm and Yukie. I hopped people seeing me still so active would inspire some to return sweatdrop IDK if it worked or not.
Its also why all my posts have become so bland and tasteless. No real muse to speak of. I'm kinda just s**t posting here and there sweatdrop I wanna RP like i used to but being solo for so longs taken my drive to an all-time low. I've been hoping to find someone to post with but no ones interested and those who have OC's in diff regions and I'm REALLY tired of rushing an OC from point A to B for that person to just up and leave or to stop posting ... it's happened one too many times on me now sadly.
Ok now im being depressing WTF lol and now i wanna go play my games ... but i should be in bed too ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:51 pm
I joined a Destiny 1/2 clan on Xbox and didn't realize being the most OP PvE badass in the game would mean everyone comes to me for help taking down the bosses XD Can't do PvP to save my life but I can smash those pesky Mods like a hydraulic sledgehammer on jet fuel. My last kill count was like 260 to second and thirds 50 and 34 lmao
But yeah iv noticed everyone's kinda gone MIA too. I was scared the guild was about to die off for a while there. Part of why I kept on posting like I did with Ohm and Yukie. I hopped people seeing me still so active would inspire some to return sweatdrop IDK if it worked or not.
Its also why all my posts have become so bland and tasteless. No real muse to speak of. I'm kinda just s**t posting here and there sweatdrop I wanna RP like i used to but being solo for so longs taken my drive to an all-time low. I've been hoping to find someone to post with but no ones interested and those who have OC's in diff regions and I'm REALLY tired of rushing an OC from point A to B for that person to just up and leave or to stop posting ... it's happened one too many times on me now sadly.
Ok now im being depressing WTF lol and now i wanna go play my games ... but i should be in bed too ...

I've been playing too much Stardew Valley. It's a great shame. But also it's because it's my thing i do when i'm overly stressed. I also got final fantasy xiv, but the free trial. If i get a job i might sub because i have friends that play, but i'm iffy about playing games i have to sub for since i normally don't play often enough for it to be a great deal.

ah, for me, it wasn't just stress, but i wasn't feeling up to the grind i have to face when preparing for gym battles. I needed a little break from pokemon rping so i was in some rps out of guild. Still am. But now that things are starting to calm down in my house, i should be a lot more ready to get down to posting in the guild more. Sorry that you were scared the guild had died. Just also know a lot of people were likely caught in finals hell or even were graduating. It is that time of year, after all.

most of my most recent posts have literally been rather bland, too, since i thought if i squeezed out a post it would eventually come back to me. I'll see if that comes to fruition this coming week.

I don't want to promise anything since most if not all of our characters seem to be highly incompatible, but if i get posting and our characters happen to be in the same area, hmu. I can't guarantee you will get what you expect, but hey, it's something, right? better than shitposting lol.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:47 am
Vigilia

I've been playing too much Stardew Valley. It's a great shame. But also it's because it's my thing i do when i'm overly stressed. I also got final fantasy xiv, but the free trial. If i get a job i might sub because i have friends that play, but i'm iffy about playing games i have to sub for since i normally don't play often enough for it to be a great deal.

ah, for me, it wasn't just stress, but i wasn't feeling up to the grind i have to face when preparing for gym battles. I needed a little break from pokemon rping so i was in some rps out of guild. Still am. But now that things are starting to calm down in my house, i should be a lot more ready to get down to posting in the guild more. Sorry that you were scared the guild had died. Just also know a lot of people were likely caught in finals hell or even were graduating. It is that time of year, after all.

most of my most recent posts have literally been rather bland, too, since i thought if i squeezed out a post it would eventually come back to me. I'll see if that comes to fruition this coming week.

I don't want to promise anything since most if not all of our characters seem to be highly incompatible, but if i get posting and our characters happen to be in the same area, hmu. I can't guarantee you will get what you expect, but hey, it's something, right? better than shitposting lol.
Its fine, I understand.

I think the past years been kinda rough on everyone though. Some more than others. I've seriously felt like I've been stuck in a dream since my grands passed. I keep thinking I'll wake up or something neutral I kinda just wanna start over from April again ... There I go being depressing again stare No wonder i can't get s**t done anymore ...

Any who, I should try to get something done today besides killing noobs in Destiny stare Lets go see if i can't get a post out for someone ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:30 am
Vigilia
Loonamist
Loonamist
Hallo peoples,

howdy loon~

Thank ya for the offer amiga~ Let me know if the muse returns :3  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:08 am
Just checking to see if anyone's near Pewter for my Alejandro to interact with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 pm
-slinks in quiet like- Yo ‘sup.

Thought I’d throw down plot offers ‘cause I’m bored and have six chars not doing jack shizzle so why not? I’m open to really considering anything at this point. Four of my boys (Sullivan, Lafayette, Sebastian and Ashley) have flight, so movement is not an issue. Keegan and Esben are land bound, the first in Johto and the other in Sinnoh. I don’t mind moving them though. Most are accurate to their crap profiles. Please be advised Esben does not authroiteh well, Keegan will make you feel you’ve committed some vicious kidnapping in the process of talking to him and... Sebs is going through the deaging event and is 14 with issues. Everyone else is ... normal? Sure.

That’s all I got. -slinks out again-

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 pm
Razpitan

I would be happy to interact with one of them. I personally like Sullivan. He and Alejandro are opposite sides of the same coin; it's just that one side was blessed and the other was cursed. I also like Esben, but Alejandro would not fair so well with a kid following him around. He's not a babysitter for a reason. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:40 am
Vigilia
Got a question. Is there any chance or price you'ed be willing to part with your "I've already told you" item for? The MP wants 1mill Plat >_> I'm sat on about 80k plat but idk how much you paid for yours sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:40 am
SkittyGirl826
just checking to see if rina and erryn can still get together. i'm sorry it took so long to even get to kalos; i don't really have any real excuses for it.

Razpitan
i'm always happy to find characters around erryn's age. i wouldn't mind if she and esben met. she has a charmander, though, so hopefully he doesn't hate her for that.

The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games