Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He set his sword at rest on his shoulder. "Well, X-err, Liya. The past shouldn't force you to think about dreadful things if it won't change anything. You know that, right? I'm not going to sugar coat anything for you. This is a f***ed up world we're living in. It's up to each of us to make a change, even if we have to fight with our best friends. I-I don't mean any harm but it's just the truth."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Yes.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:03 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

She nodded
"I know, but its the same boy who snuck me into the academy all those years ago. He's gonna grow up, grow old, and die. Im gonna watch him.....maybe that's why Carter hid for a long time."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm
Jaecen Light

Something came to his thoughts. It interested Erin. "More on Gramps, I know he was immortal and stuff. Does that mean you'll live forever, too? I mean, once you're fully human."

(OOC: In the long run, X is only like a third nobody so, technically, wouldn't her humanity allow her to age slowly to begin with? But, throwing Carter's Immortality into the mix, that'd preserve her at her current age. Oh my goodness, X is an anatomical dream and nightmare! (^~^) It's crazy.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((heheeee, she's been that age for at least 5 years lolz))

"If I had to guess, yeah. I mean, I might grow a little bit, maybe to Ene's age and so where im not pretty much almost baby sized, but past that, I don't know."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:39 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin nodded with closed eyes. "I figured as much. Well, little Liya. We should probably take the dishes back inside before Da sees and throws a fit." He chuckled and walked back to the deck, attaching the broad sword to a clip on his back.

(OOC: Forever Loli.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((hehe....loli???))

"Kay, before I use em like target practice" she giggled getting up. She looked out onto the water.

"where are you Alex..." she whispered as the wind blew her hair slightly.

She followed Erin inside.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:14 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin picked up his and X's plate and carried them into the house. He had left some waffles sitting on the counter, as Tsuyoi and Jaecen should be waking soon. The sun was up and shone through the open paper door, shining and warming the already warm water in the sink. "We don't have a stool so you'll have to use a chair. You're going to help wash these or we'll both be in trouble." Erin said.

(OOC: Ene's eleven and that qualifies her as a loli. A loli being an anime girl within the ages of 11-16. They appear innocent and quite childlike. )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:59 pm
[OOC: Sorry guys, went over to my relative's house to watch the Super Bowl for like, the whole day. Denvers won which made my mom happy so, yay? I guess? sweatdrop ]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi listened to them converse about aging, specifically Liya not being able to age. She didn't really like the thought of growing old, so she thought Liya was lucky she would never get old. But then again, staying a kid isn't exactly good either, so it was more neutral than good or bad. When the two had gone inside, she decided to follow them, stretching out her arms and then putting them in her pockets.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:54 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((ah, kay kay. Np, the commercials this year....there weren't that many good ones. The Doritos commercial with the sonogram...ugh disgusting. PuppyMonkeyBaby was there with it...X_X ))

X climbed up onto the chair
"That's fine. I can climb no problem....and take things apart....like the chair that the headmasters sit in." she giggles.
"but that's been overdone, even with cushions that make a noise when someone sits down in it."

She looked up at Erin, then saw a sink being filled with water, she took in a deep breath.
"ok....its not that deep..." she put her hand in it to find it was hot water. She yanked it out and held her hand.
"that's hot."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:20 pm
Jaecen Light

He laughed. "That was brilliant. I'll warn ya next time, then. Still, it ain't as hot as this one." Erin pointed at the sink with the detergent in it. He dipped a plate into it, pulled it out and scrubbed it before handing it to X. "The rag's right there Liya. Rinse it an' set it on the dryin' rack."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:41 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X..Liya looked at the soapy bubbles and started to poke a few. She watched Erin. Then she saw Eric hand her a plate and then put it in the water, took it out. As she was drying it, she started to drop it unintentionally.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:19 pm
[OOC: PuppyMonkeyBaby is...quite a commercial sweatdrop ]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi walked over to Liya, raising an eyebrow, "Havin trouble there little Liya?" she asked. She rested her elbows on the counter as she watched X drop the plate as she tried drying it, "Um...not to sound offensive but, have you ever done dishes before Liya?" she asked, her ears twitch.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:41 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X..Liya looked at shinochi and blinked
"Nope! When I was a bad guy I never ate and the academy had a cafeteria. This is the first time I had.....what was it called? Uhhhh....."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:19 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin smirked and caught the plate before it completely slipped out of her hand. "Yer human, Liya. Ya gotta grip it a little tighter or it'll break an' then Da won't be too happy with either of us. S'alright, though. Y'still gettin' used to your body."
He chuckled to himself. Seems she's becoming a little like an eight year old herself. A little weak, nothing a little trainin' can't fix.
Erin yawned while cleaning the second dish. "Say, how's about you an' I do a little kunai training when we're done. I'll teach ya some stuff, maybe even get a little o'yer muscle back."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:12 pm
[OOC: ]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi chuckled when Liya answered, shrugging and putting her hand on Liya's head to pet her, "Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it eventually." She then looked at Erin whom suggested kunai training, to teach Liya a bit on how to use a kunai and to bring up her strength. She fixed her scarf, "Just don't go tough on her. Can't be like Tsuyoi you know?" she said before laughing a bit.
"I heard that." Tsuyoi had actually awoken from her sleep not too long ago as she sat up and looked over the back of the couch towards them. "Talking smack about me hmm?" she had a smile, but there something dark about the smile she had, as if she was pissed off behind her smile.
Shinochi's ears perked up when Tsuyoi woke up, "H-Huh? What? Oh no, I was uh...I was joking! Y-Yeah..." her ears went down, and she didn't look at Tsuyoi. She didn't need to look to feel Tsuyoi's smiling glare.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games