Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:12 am
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Still, Araclast, though they may have looked real, that was still art made by somebody.
ya but they got the anatomy down quite well, or do you just like starting fights with furs of other opinions ,this really isnt a good reason to be argueing about something, silly bull
xD I hadn't realized we were arguing. I was just discussing the topic with you. If we were arguing, there'd be lots more usage of the word, "********", lemme tell ya. mrgreen
ya but i dont curse often, im a p***y cat ^^i really dont like fighting, i tend to fight dirty when i do anyways
I don't swear much in person unless I'm really hyper. Then every other word is "********", heh heh. As for fighting, I don't know why I bother doing it online when I don't even do it irl. Whenever somebody tries to argue with me in person, I just keep saying, "shut up", or something else along those lines over and over again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:13 am
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Still, Araclast, though they may have looked real, that was still art made by somebody.
ya but they got the anatomy down quite well, or do you just like starting fights with furs of other opinions ,this really isnt a good reason to be argueing about something, silly bull
xD I hadn't realized we were arguing. I was just discussing the topic with you. If we were arguing, there'd be lots more usage of the word, "********", lemme tell ya. mrgreen
ya but i dont curse often, im a p***y cat ^^i really dont like fighting, i tend to fight dirty when i do anyways
I don't swear much in person unless I'm really hyper. Then every other word is "********", heh heh. As for fighting, I don't know why I bother doing it online when I don't even do it irl. Whenever somebody tries to argue with me in person, I just keep saying, "shut up", or something else along those lines over and over again.
i cant get hyper, i have a low heart rate a resting rate of 30 bpm  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:15 am
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
I don't even know what the average heart rate is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:20 am
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
I don't even know what the average heart rate is. sweatdrop
50-70 sweatdrop  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:21 am
Well then that is low, huh?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:33 am
Megido the Oreo
Well then that is low, huh?
ya if i relax too mutch ill actually pas out the bad way noyt fall to sleep but pass out to oxygen deprivation because my heart isnt pumping strong enough  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:37 am
Wow... that's ******** up. o_o What do you do to keep the rate up?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:40 am
Megido the Oreo
Wow... that's ******** up. o_o What do you do to keep the rate up?
try to stay active, eat suger, drink caffine, try to keep myself in an aroused state (why you see me yiffy almost 24/7)  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:43 am
Craziness... but at least you can use health as an excuse to be horny all the time. You could tell somebody that you'll die if they don't sleep with you! xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:57 am
Megido the Oreo
Craziness... but at least you can use health as an excuse to be horny all the time. You could tell somebody that you'll die if they don't sleep with you! xD
ya but ill likly pass out right after wards xd  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:07 am
Well at least then it's for a good reason, right!? x3  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:09 am
Megido the Oreo
Well at least then it's for a good reason, right!? x3
ya cause im tired as hell ^^ but i passed out in calss onee and woke up in a hosipital  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:11 am
Yeesh... bet that sucked. xp I have only passed out once in my life as far as I know, and that was from consuming too much alcohol. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:14 am
Megido the Oreo
Yeesh... bet that sucked. xp I have only passed out once in my life as far as I know, and that was from consuming too much alcohol. xD
lets see well once from heat stroke once when i relaxed to mutch in class and i was about to get a referral but my friends said the teacher kicked the desk and i fell limple to the ground not getting up, then the three times this yewar at pe because of my algery medication doesnt let me do strenus activity  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:25 am
Fawk... that's rough, dude. O_o You'd think that your teacher would be aware of somethin' like that. Oh well... if he/she wasn't before, then he/she is now, huh? xD  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games