Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 pm
well im probably the newest one here...people call me eclipse...my friends call me dusk, and everyone else can cal me by my gaian name,

7th grade, 12 years old, i used to be a foolish christian until i went to my friends birthday party, he had so much faith in this 'god' and thought he would have the best thirteenth birthday ever, well it wasnt, it rained, and it was supposed to be a pool party, everything was outside, well big thunderstorm, terrible thunderstorm, he was so depressed i just felt bad, and rather depressed...the ironic thing was how my birthday was a smash  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:51 pm
uh im justin
obviously atheist.
so uh thats all haha  

Random Justin

TheCloud77

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 pm
Hi! I'm Dorothy
I'm a college freshman
I've explored the religions of Christianity and Wicca more indepth than any of the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 pm
I'm Jake
i'm a freshman in highschool XD
i am usually very talkative and active XD  

Esanx

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Artto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 am
My name is Martin and I'm 21. I study computer engineering. I am a hardcore skeptic. That is all. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm
My name is Nick, I'm in grade 11, and so far it's sucking...but it should get better!
oh y, ¡SOY ATEO!  

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Ello. The name is Shinzo. I recently joined as a Humanist Atheist to contrast/compare ideas with others and flame people who bashed others religions.
( Cause you know how we love it. )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am
Hello, all. Name's Daniel. You can call me Dan or Danny or 'Hey! You with the face!'
My name is Hebrew for 'one who believes in God' or something to that extent. I'm thinking of getting it changed sometime... ninja

I was raised Christian in an all-Christian household. I was a good little believer until grade 10, when I started becoming skeptical. But, I kept my faith until sometime in the first semester of college. I did more research and grew ever more skeptical, when something a bit personal happened that became the straw which broke the camel's back. Renounced my faith, became Atheist, haven't looked back since.

I'm fortunate enough to have some religious friends who just don't seem to mind my Atheism. If they do, they're kind enough not to show it. Which works well for all involved.

As for other interests, I do gaming, writing, reading, and I'm studying to be a game designer.

Nice meeting you all!

EDIT: Before anyone asks, 'DracosPrinny' has nothing to do with Draco Malfoy, or anything else having to do with Harry Potter. sweatdrop  

DracosPrinny

dl1371

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 pm
hi im david im a seventh grader and i used to be a jew until i realized that the bible was pretty strange and how many times it contradicted itself so i stopped believing in god
i guess thats all  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Hello. Call me anything you want ^^
My immediate family isn't very religious... it's a sort of casual belief in something-up-there. My school, despite its technical Christianity, is also pretty loose about all this religious stuff. So I've had it pretty lucky. But my great aunt is a Catholic nun. So it's slightly weird. Anyway, I was a sort of casual believer up until about grade 5 when
a) I found out that it was possible not to believe in a god at all.
b) I found out WHY it was possible not to believe in a god at all.
c) I joined Gaia. [The ED converted me. xD]

I'm not exactly an atheist... technically agnostic, but for the same reasons why you can't prove the inexistence of Russell's Teapot or invisible dragons in the fifth dimension.

I practically live for drawingpaintingetc., visual art in general. I am pretty obsessed with it. Other interests include reading, writing, parkour and manga. Summer pwns winter, imo, and I talktype a lot, so I'll shut up now. That's it smile  

xxBluebird

Jester the Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 pm
You may call me Brenden, I'm 19, I have been christian for 7 years, then after high school had a sort of thought that I developed on, what was that thought? If this god they preached and warned about had a plan, and supposedly love us then why did his plan have to involve one of my firned being g**g r***ed on the phone to her best friend, afterwards the people who did it sent photos to all her friends? I have led an interesting life, I can't believe an omnipotent being would do that to someone he claimed to be his child, so here I am, I have watched Religilious And recomend it (Sorry my spelling might be off there) I also watched the God Who Wasn't and also recomend it, so yeah Hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:55 am
Hi Im Hayley, Im an Atheist, and well I live divided from my own school and family because of it... only my "true" friends care... and thats because there not christian either.  

Emerald Warrior Jewel

x_Ventus_x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Hi im Satia (pronounced Sasha). My friends on here call me Nekane and my best friends call me Nagi.

Im 20 years old and yes im an atheist.

I never believed in god.

If he did exist why isnt he helping me out. Going through really hard times.

All that stuff in the bible is not true.

Hmmmm....anything else i should say?

i dont really know  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:21 pm
Lubinski here saying ello

lost my faith at seven when I looked at a poster depicting in a cartoon format of how the world was created by God and quickly thought. 'this doesn't seem right....where are the dinosaurs? how could 6 billion people come from one man and one woman without being massively inbred?  

Lubinski

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces