Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:39 pm
"No... it doesnt feel like that to me." Animula said with a frown as she faced away from the altar and looked upwards. A being, a human was on what looked to be a t shaped thing. His hands and feet were nailed to the woodwork behind him and he wore a sad expression.

"Whose he?" Animula said as she tugged on Aris shirt and pointed up at the man with a beard and thorns around his head. "He looks so sad." She said feeling bad for the man.

"Why would you come here to meditate to that?" She said to herself, then she shook her head. "No this place seems more like desperation, a place of false hope. Maybe some meditation and true happiness but most of it feels like. Whoever came here wanted this guy to help them." Animula said reading the energies, of course she was reading the more negative ones because she was a being of dark energy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:50 am
haru awoke with a small gasp, she cursed alowed as she staggered to her feet. " i guess i over-did myself...." she brushed off her skirt and shirt. She let out a yawn " im starved..." she said as she licked her lips " i would kill for any warm blooded thing right now.." she said as she returned to the chair at the front of the church.  

Marill18

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am
Ari turned when Ani tugged at her clothing adn looked where the demon was. She had no idea who it was nor anything about this place or why he would be there. "I don't know who he is. But I wonder why he would be up there. Why would someone not save him? He looks like he's in pain." she said, tilting her head to the side, her green-blue eyes thoughtful as she and the demon speculated. "But I also feel a sense of hope and wonder around here. Like there wasn't just bad. But also something possibly like love." she added.

That was when she felt a new presense near them awaken. She turned around, trying to pinpoint it and said to Ani in a quieter voice, "That person is away now...should we go say hi?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm
Animula turned her head in the direction of the awakening presence. She looked back to her friend and nodded. "Sure why not?" Ani said with a light smile as she grabbed Ari's hand and lead her to where they had sensed the other being. They found a woman, dressed in a skirt and shirt sitting in a chair at the front of the church.

"Hi. Im Animula and this is Aristal. Who are you?" The demon child inquired as they came to stand before Haru.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm
Ari didn't mind being led to the other person, a small thoughtful look on her face and then they were before the woman. Something about her seemed odd. Ari was feeling a few odd whisps of energy around the woman, but wasn't completely sure what they were.

She nodded though, when the demon girl introduced her, but was otherwise quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:02 am
haru glanced at the two demon girls before her, she stood with grace "why hello!" she said, smileing " im Haru" she held out her pale slender hand for a shake. her knee-high lacy black skirt bounced as she moved ever so slightly. A small brease blew through the church, making Haru's hair wisp from her shoulders and back.

Haru examned these girls carefully. surely they were demons but not quite. Since haru was a vampire, there wasnt much differnece in them.  

Marill18

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:51 pm
((ACtually, the only demon girl is Ani...Aristal is a child version of the character CAlypso Garris, who is half elf, half human.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:06 pm
Animula smiled wide tiny fangs poking out from under her pink lips. She didnt know what to do with the offered hand, for her Demon creator hadnt shown her the proper way to greet others. "Your a Vampire!" She exclaimed.

"Im... well im a few things, part vampire like you. Demon like my master and i used to be a doll." Animula was too thrilled to have met someone else like herself that she spilled the beans on what she was. "Ari is elf and human, but she's my friend." Ani said with a smile as she looked to Ari. They both looked to be about 7 or 10 years of age.

"What is this place?" Animula asked Haru as she turned her emerald gaze back on the vampriss. "I feel uneasy in this place, but im not sure why."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm
Ari nodded at Ani, agreeing with what she said. "Yes, I am part elf and part human." she said softly, a little more shy than she usually was.

She looked around again, though her glance kept going back to the vampire, wondering just what she would do

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:06 am
Haru let out a sound that made birds sing, a giggle. "hehheh you girls are a bundle of fun" she laughed. Her fully grown adult fangs showed from her thin pink lips as she approached the half demon/vampire and the half elf girl.

she stepped down from the little ledge onto the main floor where the two stood. "this is a church" she said formaly as she walked with grace in direction of the cross. " i too, feel uneasy here but its a good place to clear your mind..." she said quietly as she gazed up at the cross.  

Marill18

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 pm
"Whose the guy on the cross?" Animula asked Haru. "And why do you and i feel uneasy here? Is there a spell on the place?" Animula asked innocently, she was full of questions and at the same time she looked like she was ready to leave the place. It didnt hold much for her other than discomfort and questions that were unanswered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 pm
Ari watched in silence, but then noticed that her body was beginning to shimmer and fade slightly at the edges. Oh no! Her real self was waking up...even before she was meant to. the little elfling became slightly panicked and looked at Ani..."Ani..I have to go now..." she whispered, just as she completely started to fade away.

((Back to the Clan))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 pm
"No Ari!" Animula tried to hold onto Aristal, trying to keep the child there with her but it was too late. Her form faded away and the demon girl was left on her own, with only a slight hint to find her way back to Kanaresshii.

The Demon girl frowned and looked at the spot her friend had just been. Her brow furrowed and the air around her grew cold as could be. With her eyes turning a pitch black Animula walked past Haru without another word. The little one was far from happy, her friend having been taking from her again.

She left the church and started wandering, trying to find her way back home.

((Exit to Northern range))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:13 pm
u watched the two girls with close eyes and no expression, once the demon girl stormed out haru smiled a devious smile. "well i might as well be going then.." as she lept up to a ledge with a powerful force and soared through the hole in the roof, disapearing into the night.  

Marill18

MyDarkestPassion

4,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 pm
A shadowed figure was perched on top of the cross inside the church, her dark purple eyes danced with amusement as she observed the conversations. her ears twitched, picking up on the slightest of sounds "sad creatures." her voice thick with a Romanian accent and no motion. Aiko then jumped down from her perch and sat in one of the old Pews and propped her feet up onto the back of the one in front of her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff