Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:24 am
The blonde then sighed, smiling to himself as he started his way back to the stage room where he would go through one of the many door in there to the hallway in his room. As he entered the stage room, looking over to see Saku sitting there. His eyebrows rose to see the woman standing there after her long absense, before he smiled. "Saku-san, you look lovely," he said, deciding he could dally for a little bit. He had an entire hour to get ready! And he knew he just had to get his supplies because that's all Kosho told him to get. "You look dreadfully bored, though; I would offer to go on a mission with you but I'm afraid Kosho-san may have my head if I did that."

Tomi's eyes opened and he looked up at his roof, which, feet above him layed the stage. He felt presences there that he would of course recognize; that damned blonde ninja's, and that fire woman. He scowled slightly; why had he even taken the time of his day to notice them? They mattered not to him...
He grumbled under his breath, closing his eyes again as he meditated, dark thoughts drifting in and out of his mind.

Yuki sighed as Saku moved without taking notice of him, crossing his arms lightly and placing hsi head on the base of a large oak tree, before closing his eyes as they chilly wind swept past him. He felt relaxed now, being alone in the forest; it was nice to feel relaxed, instead of just...Halfway there. Like he was in some type of halfway house of the sort.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:29 am
Kosho entered her room without noticing Hamani go into the closed door, rifling through the mission scrolls piled up in one little corner of her room, before she pulled one specific one out. Reading it quickly, she nodded, noting that it was still liable, before she stood up, gathering her things; she placed her large eight pointed shuriken on her back, pulling her mask up to cover her face as she armed herself with other little trinkets that she had collected over the years; some custom made by Tao himself, others snatched from vendors in village streets selling their rare wares. She hadn't touched the newest things because they disturbed her, but she had little things like hidden knives and poison tipped darts; useful trinkets for when her shuriken or her melee attacks wouldn't work.

After collecting everything, she placed the scroll on the belt slung on her hips, clipping it there securely, before she walked out the room with cold eyes, going down the stairs and out the front door to wait in the snow for Fai. If he wasn't there within the said time limit...

She'd either leave without him, or actually do her threat and drag him out of the theatre by his hair. She sighed, arms crossed as she waited.

Ashintuku
Crew

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 am
Juromaru smiled weakly and swallowed.

Well, here it goes...

"Yue, about what happened earlier, I'm sorry. I guess I've always been a little..." He stopped and looked at her. "okay, really fond of you. But you were always with Yul. I never got a chance to be with you." He walked dover to the pot, grabbed some spices and added them as he stirred the vegetables. He stopped when Chibi cooed at him. He smiled and patted her head.

"Hello little one." She peeped and turned back to the meat and pulled pieces of meat off of it.

"And when I got the chance to be with you and around you, I started thinking that I might have a chance with you." he looked over his shoulder at Yue. "Grab the salt and pepper please." He reached into a bad at his hip and pulled out a vial of red liquid. He unstopped the top and it hissed and bubbled.

"It looks like posion, but this adds a great flavor to soup." He poured the vial in and placed it next to him on the counter. He continued stirring and grabbed the salt and pepper from Yue.

"So anyway, I guess I let myself think that you were just toying with me and that I you really were just going to drop me at the end of the day. I tried to convince myself that I didn't care and that I was just fooling myself..." He turned off the heat under the soup, kissed the little bird on the top of the head and turned around to Yue. He walked up to her and touched her cheek with his right hand.

"I'm sorry Yue." He slide his hand to her shoulder and kissed her cheek. Then he smiled and walked back up the stairs.

That could have been worse I suppose...
He cringed as he thought of Yue screaming at him.

Juromaru walked up the stairs and stood in the middle of the theatre. Against the low light he closed his eyes and lifted his arms. The tattoo on his back blazed to life. From the black that it usuall was to deep vibrant red. The pheonix that was tattooed there looked somehow regal and powerful. As he opened his eyes the color faded back to black and Juromaru sighed.

"Welcome to hell, orientation to the left." he dropped his hands to his sides and looked back at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:56 pm
Yue didn't know what to say. Speech wouldn't come to her as she listened. She knew this all already,.. accept for his apology she didn't know what he was going to do that though she was glad he did, but something about the way he was talking that was keeping her silent. She couldnt move- just watch and feel as his warm fingers caressed her cheek. His hands were soft, comforting. Her mind was racing with dozens of thing that she should say should do. He misunderstood her-

it's not that I don't like you, I just like Yul too. But we were never together.. He never even knew of my affections for him! I do like you....

Her mind was filled with things that she was trying desperate to say but all that came out finally as she watched him leave the kitchen was

"Juromaru!"

He was gone through the door and her limbs came back to life in an instant, jumping into action following him. Running after him... the floor went by in a flash beneath her feet and wall sconces passed in a blur of red and orange light.

She reached him, there he was stretching out on the stage. His tattoo flashed orange and she stopped running, now walking slowly towards him. He looked so sad, depressed standing there.

Before she knew it she was right there beside him, she had walked slowly up behind him her bare feet barely making a noise on the stages hard waxed wooden surface. Grabbing his shoulder and turned him to face her and stood on her toes so that her face was level with his.

Yue wasn't sure how this would go- where it would go, all she knew was that it seemed.....right. So she leaned in and kissed him hoping to god that she wasn't just embarrassing herself and that he would respond.

Bizarre-love-triange

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:33 pm
A fresh snowflake hit Yul's palm, holding up the compass, mid-examination, as he sat there, in the dark alleyway, seeing by a fleeting ray of moonlight. It was an extraordinary contraption, sleek and smooth, small and portable, it could fit into any of his pockets, not to mention it's incredible ability. To point the direction.

Yul had never been one to follow a map very strictly, usually relying upon his memory and intuition to lead him to wherever he needed to go, but now there was no need for such. A mechanism with the ability to locate one's direction, at first Yul would doubt it, but, having been to this village many times before, he knew what direction north was, and that was the way the contraption was pointing.

"Astonishing accuracy... I wonder how it's made."

Yul wanted nothing more than to open it, and tinker with it's insides a little, learn something new again, but he wouldn't dare risk breaking it's beauty.

Finger's curling around it's design; he slid it gently into his pocket, one without any holes, and stood up.

Shaking out his hair of snowflakes, Yul took off once again, down the street, bold for more adventures.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:54 pm
Fai then looked out the window high up near the roof, frowning. "I'm going to be late; that would be a frightening experience." He said, then nodded to Saku, walking down the isle...And completely ignoring the two on the stage, going in through a door and through a small hall before he slinked into a room. Grabbing a few of his things, pocketing them and clipping them to his person, he walked out another door in his room, which led to the emergency escape, where he walked out, seeing Kosho standing there almost impatiently.

"Ah, no need to come and drag me by the hair! I'm right here, Kosho-san." He greeted, jogging up to her and smiling, nodding. "So what is the mission?" He asked, eyeing the scroll on her hip.

NightmareAlchemist

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:02 pm
Kosho glanced over at Fai, before she sighed, removing said scroll and rolling it out, clearing her throat before she read it.

"The mission's goal is a recon mission. We are to role play, acting as distinguished guests that have been invited to an important bath house where nobles all around the area go to relax and think of nothing. What we were asked to do by our contractor, was to 'dispose of the Lord of the Eastern Region', but since we're thieves we might as well take whatever the bloke's got on him." She snapped the scroll shut again. "There's information there on how to get to the bath house, what city it's in and all that." She said, clipping it back to her hip and crossing her arms. "The quickest way to get there is due North, through the village closest to the HQ. We'll go through there, and then we should reach the city just outside of th bath house's city at the dawning of tomorrow."

She smirked, looking up at the blonde ninja. "Do you think you're up to that, Fai? Because if not I'm sure I can find someone else to go with me..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:43 pm
Having thought him gone, Fai's abrupt appearance startled Saku. While there were no outward display of her surprise save the blinking of her eyes, that one move cost her the time she needed to ask her question. After the compliment and what would have been the start of a conversation Fai seemed to be called elsewhere. He bowed his head in goodbye and was off and moving, leaving Saku alone, again.

She sighed, having missed the opportunity to get the desired information twice. Maybe she should have staid in the forest, at least there she was master of what she did. Back at the theatre, she was at the mercy of those around her when she lacked information. The more Saku thought about this, the more appealing going down to the village and finding her own work was becoming.

But she paused, now aware of another presence. She had wrapped herself so snuggly in her thoughts, that she'd not noticed it sooner. But it was...below her. Then Saku realized there was probably some chamber beneath her, which meant it was probably the abode of another immortal. She focused in on the aura, reading it as she did so. Blood, so much blood was in the aura that Saku shook herself before it could cling to her own. There was no mistaking it, Tomi was apparently on the move or better yet still. Still the blood warrior was not her concern at the moment.

She frowned as she realized she might as well just relax and hang about for a bit. Had her presence been needed so direly, someone would have gone looking for her. In the meantime, she would enjoy herself and the peace that came with it. Meditation would be a good start. Drawing a deep breath, she closed her eyes and began to clear her mind of thought.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:51 pm
Juromaru felt a hand on his shoulder. He was turned around and came face to face with Yue. His face flushed. He looked into her eyes and could see everything. As he did he was lost in her gaze. Immortallity ment nothing if you weren't alive, and to be alive, you need emotions. As he lived in this eternity called a moment he let his mind fly through thousands of thoughts.

Time slowly came back to it's regular flow. Yue leaned forward and pressed her lips against his own. He watched her eyes close and he, for a moment, was scared. But her hand on still on his shoulder calmed his fears. He closed his eyes and opened himself to her. He lifted his left hand and wrapped this arm around her waist and pulled her into him. He trailed his fingers along the side of her face and behind her ear. The fingers theaded gently through her hair and his thumb also brushed across her ear. His body was warmer than usual, but not uncomfortably so.

When she kissed him the blood wamred his body. The heat generated from his body wrapped around her as well. From his lips heat gently flowed into her. When the kiss was done he pulled her close and laid his head against hers.

"Yue..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:26 pm
Yue wasn't sure how to feel about this. It felt right but so wrong at the same time. She could feel the swelling of warmth blossom through his body and flow into hers. She was so close to him, pulled tight in his embrace both her arms curled in close to her chest one hand on his shoulder the other resting lightly on the top of his chest.

Her confusion was fueled by the increasing passion she felt for him in those short 30 seconds. As soon as it started it stopped, but she could still hear his heart beating beneath her fingers. She was so close to him; would they ever let go?

Thoughts flitted through her mind of Yul. It was the truth she had never been with him, just shared the same bit of air as they walked through the clear summer nights...and really that wasn't much at all was it? A common friendly gesture, walking together really.

"Juromaru, I'm sorry I don't know why I did that....."

She pulled back a half step so that she could look him in the eyes. There was so much to be said, and asked. What did he want of her now? Would he want to be "with her"? Was she ready to "be with" anyone? Did she want it?

Yue looked serene her long blueish hair slightly ruffled from his exploring fingers. Her eyes revealed only that she was deep in thought, focused and yet not really looking.

"Juromaru, what I mean to say is that I don't know if I'm ready to take the repercussions and assumptions that my actions may cause.... I need to think about this."

It was as simple as that, tell him the truth. Explain to him whats going on.... thats the best way to not break his heart.... to make him understand. To help him know that it wasnt that she didn't like him... because she did. It was just that there were so many ties left to fly in the wind when she left in the spring... and now that she was home this had happened so fast.

"This has all been like a whirl wind to me... before I came home.. In the spring we barley spoke... and now we are on the brink of being lovers? This is just so fast, and confusing for me Juromaru..."

Bizarre-love-triange

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:18 pm
[OMG Ashin, you're a total genius! They have to go north, Yul's the master of being able to go north now that he has his new little 'friend'. Oh em gee! I'm so happy!]

[The first Immortal Thief kiss. And I sorta saw it coming, not when I designed the characters, not at all, but as soon as you two radiated towards each other IC.

I just have one thing to say.

*blech* Mushy stuff. Kisses are gross. *piteugh* mrgreen ]

After about an hour of sightseeing, nothing nearly half as interesting as his find, and avoiding the shopkeeper from before, Yul was getting a bit bored of totting up and down the street, and longed for an actual destination.

"I could go on a mission... but I have no idea what to do? And I always achieve the goals I set for myself far too quickly." He said, thinking back to his medical studying and con-man compass swipe. "Those were so easy... I need a challenge."

After a second of deep though, Yul's balled fist came down into the opposing hand.

"I'll go and leech of the other thieves! They're so clevar! And I bet at least a few of them have some good idea for a heist, shenanigans and downright wrong doing!"

And before Yul knew it, he was down the snowy path, out of the torch lit village, and into the woods, doing his best not to take out his prize to marvel upon it some more.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:12 am
Koh stood silently in the dust of the road, staring down the road which could, in a few moments time, return him to the only home and family he knew. He did not need to travel it to know what he would see. As he approached, he knew, the sun would be setting, tinting the old, obscuring trees a majestic gold, making them as if they belonged in the garden of the Emperor. Flashes of light would pass through them to reach the theatre, sending spears of brilliance back at any who dared make the approach.
Once inside, Koh knew there would be people. His family, but they were still people, and at the moment, he detested the idea of the questions and greetings that were to come. Still, it must be done, and he would have likely done it, had he not been overcome with the feeling of the walls of the theatre closing in on him, as if a cage. Shaking his head to clear it, he took one last look down the road and turned, wandering without purpose. He had done much wandering in his time away from the others. His mind had been clouded, and now it feared the return of clarity.
As Koh walked through the narrow, dirty streets, he was fascinated by the people. He never grew tired of watching them, going through their daily rituals, so different from all that he had ever known. And yet, was it not possible that he had been that young boy, crying and clinging to his mother’s wrist, or that beggar child, looking as though he had not eaten in days. Koh shuddered. Speculation on what came before inevitably lead to unpleasantness. He had no wish to return to the subject.
The tiny, dingy houses that Koh passed by were uniform in their desperation and hopelessness. It could almost have been the same house each time, he thought with detachment. Suddenly, he found himself stopping before one of the houses. He cursed under his breath. This house was no different than its companions. It was small and seemed on the verge of collapse. Inside, he thought he heard a child wailing. The crying of children was common as well. And yet, the Guide required that it be this house. He grimaced.
How long had it been? Only slightly over a week. No, he was certain that he had spilt no blood in that time. He had stolen once, he recalled, but that had been a simple item, and from an extraordinarily rich merchant. Surely such a small thing did not require this repayment, he thought resentfully. As soon as the thought was fully formed, he was filled with remorse. It was not for him to judge such things. The Guide demanded that it be this house, and so it would be.
Koh scanned the area, memorizing the features of the house and those surrounding it. Once certain that he could find it once again, he took once more to the streets. Once in the market, he knew what he was to purchase. He winced slightly at the ammount, but reminded himself once more that, when one had such a profession as he did, one did not question the opportunities for redemption that one was given. He pair for all that the Guide requested, leaving his purse considerably lighter.
He returned to the house to find it unchanged, but for the new silence. He looked carefully around, ensuring that he was unobserved. Certain of secrecy, Koh approached the house quietly. He laid the items carefully on the step of house and knocked once, then faded into the shadows. He did not look back to see if the door opened or what the expression on the face of the opener might be. He did not deserve any gratitude. What he did was commanded by the Guide, and purely from self interest, he knew.
Koh sighed and turned his feet to the theatre. It was time to return home.

((Sorry it took me so long to get my first post. Coming in late threw me off a bit.))

((A Koh? *Dies* You completely own our last Koh's literacy skills. Though I think he was a little less emo. XD *Hugs* ))

gemelaresara

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:33 am
((Whoa. Posts))

Nadeshiko jerked at the voice, causing her dagger to veer dangerously to the left, going completely off target. Wincing, she turned around to face Taketo. He probably thinks I'm really useless now, she thought as a blush rose to fill her cheeks, I bet he never does stuff like that. "Uh...yeah, sure, or course. What's up?" she asked awkwardly. Never was she more aware of the gap in age, grace, and most of all skill than now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:06 am
Taketo took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, his eyes nearly piercing through the darkness toward Nadeshiko. He slowly but surely let out his reponse, in a more apologetic sense. His outer features were beginning to fade out of his usual solemn appearance.

"Hey...I just wanted to apologize about earlier...before I left. I didn't mean to be so...angry."

After letting it out he came to his point where he was nearly like he was when he was alone in his special, hidden place in the forest. Taketo slowly lowered his head staring at the snow-covered groudn before him. Losing himself and wishing he could probably be somewhere else by now...but he listened nonetheless for a response.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:12 am
[Hey, nice post gemelaresara, I'm happy to see you've joined us now. so far, I see that you play koh very well]

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games