Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

reaper8910

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:36 pm
Proginoskes
O.O Gaia fishing! Gaia Fishing! Gaia Fishing! *Dieees..* Himalayan cats look alot like Persian cats..don't they?

yes, i think the do....i think...

Proginoskes
Psst.. By the way, I wonder what Silver is saving that reserved post for.. o.0 0.o

..... tis a mystery i suppose  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:40 pm
When I was young, I had a Cats Stickerbook with information about nearly all the cat species.. I loved to look at the pictures and the information in it when I was young.. I think I remember most of the names and the pictures..  

Proginoskes

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:42 pm
Proginoskes
I just KNEW Gaia Fishing would be like this! You remember our convo somewhere about Gaia Fishing, right, Silver?

By the way, I think that post should be about the election system and how the people will earn their living and all the issues I sent you over the PM.

Oooh..I will do...but I gotta goo soon. T___T Will do tonight or tomorrow. whee heart

Anyhow...bye bye. 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:44 pm
Bye. ^_____________________^ Have a nice day. =)  

Proginoskes

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:59 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:12 pm
*pokes her head around the corner*  

Crimsy

samwise420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:19 pm
I got a enchated trunk and open it recently, got a pair of Fox Ears, I'm not going to use them and I was wondering if anyone wanted them. I'll give them to someone who wants them and is active in the guild. If not I'll sell them at my store  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:30 pm
Kira wants fox ears doesn't he?? isn't that part of his ummm mission is the word isn't it.......oh geez whats the word I'm looking for......  

lambda omega lambda

samwise420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:16 pm
RheaFaery
Kira wants fox ears doesn't he?? isn't that part of his ummm mission is the word isn't it.......oh geez whats the word I'm looking for......

Oh thats right,

KIRA-SAN!!! I gots some fox ears for you  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:28 pm
*sighs* Ive got like 3 stupid Olympic shirts left Im selling them at rather fair prices and no ones buying them! *shakes fist*  

Crimsy

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:30 pm
Thats cause the Olympics is over I think.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:30 pm
Crimsy
*sighs* Ive got like 3 stupid Olympic shirts left Im selling them at rather fair prices and no ones buying them! *shakes fist*

If you wanted i could sell them at my store, i dunno what they are priced at the marketplace. You'd get all da money o course, just a thought  

samwise420

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:32 pm
*makes samosas and starts to eat one*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:33 pm
everyone jacked up the shirt prices to like 1000 and mine are like...600 nd 650 I think? People suck...fine! buy the expensive ones!..*mumbles*  

Crimsy

samwise420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:35 pm
Ooo, i see, nevermind then, yous got a shop.

Thats weird though, people ain't buyin them, i would but i'm poor right now, and they ain't blac, xp  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games