Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Welll that's good. Uh....... Aiko. Can I speak to you for a moment?"

*He looks over at Angel.*

"Alone?"
Aiko looked at Angel. she said" go i be fine alone for a few" Aiko nods then goes over to Spawn."you want...to talk...to me?"
"Yeah. How do you feel about Angel?"
Aiko looked at Angel"i......i fell in love with her long ago....."
"I see. Yuo would never think of harming her? Ever?"
"i couldnt never do that. why are you asking these questions for?"
"I jujst want to be sure that I can trust you fully. Now, I need you to watch her on the night of Christmas Eve."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"I jujst want to be sure that I can trust you fully. Now, I need you to watch her on the night of Christmas Eve."
"wait why?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"wait why?
"Most people Believe that Saint Nicholas is just a myth. But I've seen him myself. He came to me and asked me to do his job for im here in New York. Since he no longer comes her, I have to bring the toys to the children. On that night, I want you to stay here and keep an eye on Angel for me. Can you do that?"
(( stare Don't. ********. Say. Anything.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"wait why?
"Most people Believe that Saint Nicholas is just a myth. But I've seen him myself. He came to me and asked me to do his job for im here in New York. Since he no longer comes her, I have to bring the toys to the children. On that night, I want you to stay here and keep an eye on Angel for me. Can you do that?"
((sorry cant help it but
LOL THAT MAKES NO SENSE BUT ITS FUNNY))
Aiko looked at the ground"i shouldnt."He looks at Angel"My time is most likely short now due to what happened in heaven. If am alone with Angel they will either kill me or take her away....am just too weak....no matter what i do i fail to protect her. She was almosted killed. she was almost taken. She has had a hard like.....there no way she would want to me be near her when it would be.........her birthday.....i just dont know. i need time to think."Aiko walks back to Angel  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:48 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"wait why?
((sorry cant help it but
Aiko looked at the ground"i shouldnt."He looks at Angel"My time is most likely short now due to what happened in heaven. If am alone with Angel they will either kill me or take her away....am just too weak....no matter what i do i fail to protect her. She was almosted killed. she was almost taken. She has had a hard like.....there no way she would want to me be near her when it would be.........her birthday.....i just dont know. i need time to think."Aiko walks back to Angel
*As Aiko walks away, Spawn lightly touches his back and transfers some of his energy to him.*

"Now you will have as much strength as you need." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:46 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"wait why?
((sorry cant help it but
*As Aiko walks away, Spawn lightly touches his back and transfers some of his energy to him.*

He looks at him"fine. i will watch her."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"wait why?
((sorry cant help it but

((I meant quietly as in, Aiko couldn't hear him say it.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:43 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
((sorry cant help it but

((oh)) Aiko walks over to angel.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
((sorry cant help it but

*Spawn sits back down in front of the fire.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Angel asks Aiko"Is everything okay?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

((You're doing both of them.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
((i know)) Aiko looks at Angel"everything fine" angel looks at spawn and him"So what did you guys talk about?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
((i know)) Aiko looks at Angel"everything fine" angel looks at spawn and him"So what did you guys talk about?"
*Spawn gives Aiko a look that says: "Don't tell her."*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Angel looks at you guys"Please tell me. Am getting worried now."Aiko was staring at Angel and you could tell he was about to give in and tell her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Angel looks at you guys"Please tell me. Am getting worried now."Aiko was staring at Angel and you could tell he was about to give in and tell her.
*Spawn wave his hand through the air and makes them fall asleep.*

"Sorry, but I can't let you tell her."

*He puts them both back in the bed.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games