Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:07 pm
bixyll looked at her " you knwo if that would work..... i would of done it already" guards came and pulled purrl away " sorry purrl " the chair went off and bixyll was shooked and his body laid motionless  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:12 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at her " you knwo if that would work..... i would of done it already" guards came and pulled purrl away " sorry purrl " the chair went off and bixyll was shooked and his body laid motionless
purrl was crying  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:17 pm
viktor walked inoto the room "check him!" he orderd a man it was william william wlaked up to bixyll and checked his pulse " he looked up at viktor with a das face " hes gone, sir" william un hooked his chains and put him in the body bag and took him to the blood room where later his blood would be drained for food  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:18 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
viktor walked inoto the room "check him!" he orderd a man it was william william wlaked up to bixyll and checked his pulse " he looked up at viktor with a das face " hes gone, sir" william un hooked his chains and put him in the body bag and took him to the blood room where later his blood would be drained for food
purrl was shocked that bixyll was gone  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:23 pm
bixyll broke out of the bag "..... go damnit thaat hurt...." he stood up a little wobbily "there gonna be pised when they find out im gone bixyll pulled out two pitols silenced and shot them in a circle at the wall and ran out of the bulding he jumped on the roof and shot dowwn into his rooms grabbed a lot of stuff and ran of into the forrest  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:31 pm
purrl looked at them then started to walk out hoping no one would see her escaping sort of.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:36 pm
bixyll kept walking through the forrest from the mansion  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:39 pm
purrl reaches outside and walks in the forest back to the her home that was destory she went in and looked around hoping she might of missed something for the reason her clan was attacked and not the other ones.....  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:54 pm
bixyll sat down next to a tree and started to rest  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:55 pm
purrl looked up at the starry sky and was crying. she didn't know bixyll was alive she thought he was dead"bixyll... i can't beileve your gone...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:01 pm
bixyll fell asleep with a ggun in hia hand  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:02 pm
purrl walked out and saw bixyll"i have to dreaming."purrl fell down"bixyll is that you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:06 pm
bixyll woke up and pointed the gun at her " ohh hey"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"your alive?"purrl was still in shocked  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"your alive?"purrl was still in shocked
"yeah.... bixyll was half asleep"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games