Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:22 pm
Let see..
Getting on topic..

Well saturday I learned how to use make up.. sweatdrop
On sunday, shattered my purple jade braclet by accident while dealing with fustration..
I don't like coffee.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:58 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Let see..
Getting on topic..

On sunday, shattered my purple jade braclet by accident while dealing with fustration..
I don't like coffee.

woo! I don't like using make up. Funny though, cause everyone uses concealer and foundation to cover up their pimples, but it clogs up your pores, therefore giving you more pimples. xp

I don't like coffee either.

And err...your poor bracelet.

K i m m e h

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:59 am
My family's being torn apart.

It started about 2-3 years ago, and now it's getting worse.
I'm not in a depressed mood, so I won't go on about it, and I haven't told anyone about it, but maybe one day I will.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:26 am
Ouch.. I once shattered a bracelet my grandma gave me.. which some head monk in China had given her.. sweatdrop

I like coffee.. if it's from Starbucks, that is. whee

Makeup = sweatdrop confused xp Eww.

@DASG - Nice pic in your sig. <3

@Kimz - It's great that it's not getting you down. I hope it turns out well - I mean, it may not come out as the perfect situation, but I hope it gets better for the long term instead of having a series of short-term solutions, if that makes any sense.

Niph's confession for today (ok, I should really stop talking about my Simon, but I can't) - we haven't.. done anything. Just slept in each other's arms and stuff. But I really want to try.. kissing. Hmm. ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:18 am
Well SPM can actually change his name again if he wants ninja
All he needs to do is creat another account on Gaia and move all of his stuff into his new account ^_^

DASG - OMG, I Hate Make Up! *hides* and at least you didnt smash the bracelet on purpose, and purple jade bracelet mustve looked nice 3nodding until it shattered xp And i only tried a whole cup of cuppincino once, burnt my tongue cos of my eagerness ^_^;; Im not allowed to drink coffee, cos my mum thinks i'll get addicted to it like my dad did xd

Kimmeh - I hope your family doesnt tear apart or you will be depressed...

Niph - eek xp *pukes*

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:14 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Ouch.. I once shattered a bracelet my grandma gave me.. which some head monk in China had given her.. sweatdrop

@Kimz - It's great that it's not getting you down. I hope it turns out well - I mean, it may not come out as the perfect situation, but I hope it gets better for the long term instead of having a series of short-term solutions, if that makes any sense.

Niph's confession for today (ok, I should really stop talking about my Simon, but I can't) - we haven't.. done anything. Just slept in each other's arms and stuff. But I really want to try.. kissing. Hmm. ninja

Mm...StarBucks. heart <---one of my favorite "drinks" ever! 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:43 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

Eh, are you planning to get more physical with Simon? Or are you just going to keep it at the intimate love level?O_0

My current confession is that I'm currently training to be a Personal Care Assistant, someone who looks after old people. Both my mum and dad are PCAs so I'm just going to be part of the family business. This is just part time of course.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:33 am
Mini - doing good deeds now are you? good for you 3nodding such a nice part time job to do

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:14 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Mini - doing good deeds now are you? good for you 3nodding such a nice part time job to do

Well, not really. It's the only source of income i've got at the moment-too lazy to go out and find another job on my own. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:22 pm
Kim~ Aww..
*Hugs*
I hate family drama too and a few years ago something almost tore my family apart. It sucks when you're helpless in it or force to take side. But what you struggle against, makes you stronger in the end. 3nodding

If you need to talk about it, you know ICU will listen. 3nodding

xd Coffee has a opposite effect on me for some reason. Rather than staying awake, I just fall asleep. Frappicinos are okay and icy mochas. Have any of you guys tried the new starbucks strawberry and cream bottled frappuccino? confused
Way too sweet..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niph~ xd Thanks.
I just wish the other artists I'm commissoning with would actually get my art done..
xd So when did you and Simon get together? wink

xd Makeup usage= Earlier wrinkles and faster aging.

Minielf~ What's is the family bussiness?

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Dasg: My parents run this sort of nursing home for the elderly and disabled. It's not quite a nursing home as there aren't any professional nurses. I would say it's closer to a hostel.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:23 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Let see..
Getting on topic..

I don't like coffee.

Jade bracelet you say? I almost broke mine when i went *snaps* in french. SMASHED it against the desk, it was pretty indestructable.

(Green jade, By the way)

Flammable Bait

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:02 am
My fav Starbucks currently is a normal coffee frap with added vanilla syrup. Yummmy. <3

We 'got together' last weekend. Because she was staying at mine for exeat weekend (to cut a long explanation short, she's a boarder and there are two weekends every term called 'exeat' when boarders go home or to their guardians' houses or to a friend's to stay) and.. well.. yeh. Brokeback Mountain helped, too. xD

Although now there are a few little problems.. which I'm determined to sort through.

Ok, maybe they're not that little, but I'm not losing her. mad  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:21 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

lol. shattering the head monk's bracelet. Must be a bad omen. XP I don't like coffee. It taste weird. I like tea^_^ green tea, oolong tea, jasmine tea, crysanthemum tea. XD as for make up? lol that's so far away. i'm au naturel at this point. ... or is it au natural... anyways you have a simon... which is a... er... what is it? sweatdrop  

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:14 pm
xD Simon is a person..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games