Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:21 pm

"Dont know, dont need to know. This house aint exactly the most friendly to anyone in here." Siegfried replied to her question. The walls and floor were moving like a soup, all swirly and dangerous. He side stepped the murkier parts and finally made it to the room where everyone else was. Walking into the circle, he finally let out the breath he was holding in. Only now did he realize that his coat was open and he was still holding his flask. Replacing the flask and buttoning up his coat didnt take long, but he was embrassed by it. Luckly the hat covered just how embrassed he was.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 pm

"Do you know that there are ghsots in this house?" Chris asked. HEr gold eyes detecting he was relieved and embarassed. "they talk to me. I realize they where talking about you" she whispered.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Siegfried look back at the girl, waving her on into the circle. "Get on in here little lady, for your own safety." Adjusting his hat, he looked at her warily. "Did I know there are spooks in here? Wouldnt surprise me. This whole damn house is full of spooks, and its alive as a side dish." He cocked his head in her direction. "Though what was that you said miss, I didnt catch that. After you asked me about the spooks."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Chris stepped into teh circle. "The ghosts talk to me. They where talking about you earlier." She repeated again in a hushed tone but loud enough to be heard. Her gold eyes scanned teh room as she spoke. "They are trying tog et past this cirlce to talk to me more." Chris said her eyes at teh edge of the cirlce.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:34 pm

"Spooks are talking about me? Great, as if this place wasnt freaky enough." Siegfried replied warily. Watching her look outside the circle, Siegfried resumed his seat at the wall next to Emily. "Dont you worry about nothing miss. Aint nothing getting past the butler's spell." He jerked a thumb over to where the butler was. "He is pretty strong, and I doubt a bunch of spooks can get past it."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Chris nodded warily. SHe felt a wave of exhaustion wash over her. Sighing she SAt by the door. " Hey and its not bad what they are saying. They are curious about you though" she said closing her eyes.

abnormal-starr

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Emily’s eyes flickered up as Siegfried walked back to her, and she looked to who he was addressing, seeing the other girl. She drew in a breath quickly and ended up coughing because of her dry throat, making her cover her mouth with her hand. She looked over to see Rogi still sleeping so she looked back to the other two, catching what the girl had said.
“Dangerous.” She whispered, causing another coughing fit.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Siegfried jumped lightly, and looked to see Emily was awake. "Jeez girl you nearly scared the spook out of me." Hearing her coughing fit, he opened up his coat. Pulling out a flask full of water, he handed it to her. "Here, and make sure you get your gills. Dont want you choking to death."

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Emily took it gratefully, pausing though when he mention her gills. She looked up at him, then ignored it, pouring a little of the liquid in her mouth and handing the flask back. She swished it around in her mouth as she stood and made her way towards the edge of the circle. She stood still for moment, then spit it out, and walked back to Siegfried, bowing. “Thank you.”
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 pm

"No problem little lady. Sounded like you needed it." Siegfried could see that he had hit the mark on the gills, but she didnt wet them. Maybe a flask doesnt do it for them or something. All he knew was that he appeared to be right on the money, and now he knew what she was. Replacing the flask and fixing his coat, he thought about it.A fish folk eh? Dont see too many of them walking around. Of course, full fish people barely survive on land as is, so she has to be at least half. Jerking a thumb at the butler, Siegfried exclaimed. " I wonder how long he is going to sleep."

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Emily looked towards Rogi again, before shaking her head. “I am . . . more concerned about . . . the house.” She whispered, and looked up at Siegfried. “We can’t stay here . . . forever.” She added, and looked at the space they had claimed for the moment. She knew he must be getting hungry, having not eaten so far this morning nor last night. It was good there was water, but the others couldn’t very well survive without food.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Rogi woke up moments later, fully rested and ready to continue onward. He stood up congenially and looked at the companions. "Ah, Miss Chris, it is good to see you are alright," he said as he put a hand against the wall closest to him. After a few moments of silence he turned to Siegfried and Emily. "I advise you two to do less harm to the building. It is still very angry. I have spoken with it, and convinced it to stop attacking you, for the time being. I tried to find out if there was anything or anyone still alive here, but it wouldn't share with me that bit of information. I know it will be hard for you to pass helping up a wayward or trapped spirit, but I must ask that you refrain from doing so again unless I am around." Rogi peered at the three for a moment before continuing. "Emily, I would like you to lead these three to the fourth floor of the mansion. Mark what you find so we can take care of it later. Siegfried, stay on the lookout and protect these two young ladies. Chris, I want you to follow along with them. I must go find Miss Shadow." He touched the weird rune on his upper arm, under his sleeve, and began glowing. "See you all very soon," he said shortly before disappearing.

Moments later, Rogi reappeared outside the mansion, almost right next to Shadow. "Finding anything peculiar out here, Miss Shadow," he asked softly and politely.

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yeah I hear you little lady.The spooks are talking about me and the house is mad at me. So I know I shouldnt be here forever." Siegfried's gut rumbled a bit, but he ignored it for the moment. There was more pressing matters at hand. Looking at the butler as he gav his orders, Siegfried nodded qucikly. "You dont have to tell me twice there." Looking at Emily, he said. "Lead on little lady."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Emily glanced at Siegfried’s stomach as it growled, but turned towards Rogi as he spoke. She was upset that she couldn’t do anything to the house, but nodded, her lips twitching slightly. “ok.” She said turning to go back the way they had come. Instead of going back to the stairs though, she cut though a bedroom that had a set of servant stairs. “We just follow these.” She said, looking up at Siegfried.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games