Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:54 am
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka lost consciousness as her thoughts kept flooding her mind.

"i grow bored of this" Xack said "but that girl...i may be able to use her." a a dark portal appeared under the unconscious sazuka and removed her from the scene and dissappeared before anyone could follow.

in nthe darkness xack erased her memories. the portal brought her to his castle where Selphie found her and began to care for her.

back at the battlefield, laxeus, marluxia, and saix were intesifying their attack on the good guys and then xack decided it wa time for him to enter the fray and put an end to this "nuisance"

**meanwhile**

seraph was dodging and then he changed keyblade. "i summon the keyblade of reperations" a new keyblade appeared where fenrir had been and it had a uniques power. "Capture" he shouted and the gaint dog heartless was contained ina bubble. "shrink and contain" he said as the bubble sranke to the size of a marble and entered they blade. he then dismissed the blade and replaced it again with fenrir and defeated the brokens and lesser nobodies. "this will keep the dog safe untill we can find a way to restore him." he said, helping namine up who had fallen froma broken attack. "curaga" he said then the looked at richy, or the man they thought was richy

Xidan starts screaming and he comes back to normal
"what happened"
looks for sazuka
"wheres sazuka"
eyes turn black and searches for where she went through
"they took her,look vexxion,whatever i said when i was that monster,i didnt say that,my dark side to control of i,and i apoloogize,but now i have to find her"
xidan creates a portal that leads to the castle and that leads to Xack
"you commin"
he ran into the portal and landed at the castle facing Xack with an angry look on his face as he draws his keyblades and points it at him
"where is she"

((first Xack didnt follow her he just took her. she is with selphi now, second you dont know where that portal went so you wouldnt no to go to my castle or where my castle is, third, xack has his castle only reachable by going through the deepest darkness where only he can travel to. so at theis time, his caste cannot be reached, later it will become accessible))

(well if later its accessible,why not now,just go on with it)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:55 am
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"i grow bored of this" Xack said "but that girl...i may be able to use her." a a dark portal appeared under the unconscious sazuka and removed her from the scene and dissappeared before anyone could follow.

in nthe darkness xack erased her memories. the portal brought her to his castle where Selphie found her and began to care for her.

back at the battlefield, laxeus, marluxia, and saix were intesifying their attack on the good guys and then xack decided it wa time for him to enter the fray and put an end to this "nuisance"

**meanwhile**

seraph was dodging and then he changed keyblade. "i summon the keyblade of reperations" a new keyblade appeared where fenrir had been and it had a uniques power. "Capture" he shouted and the gaint dog heartless was contained ina bubble. "shrink and contain" he said as the bubble sranke to the size of a marble and entered they blade. he then dismissed the blade and replaced it again with fenrir and defeated the brokens and lesser nobodies. "this will keep the dog safe untill we can find a way to restore him." he said, helping namine up who had fallen froma broken attack. "curaga" he said then the looked at richy, or the man they thought was richy

"what happened"
looks for sazuka
"wheres sazuka"
"they took her,look vexxion,whatever i said when i was that monster,i didnt say that,my dark side to control of i,and i apoloogize,but now i have to find her"
"you commin"
he ran into the portal and landed at the castle facing Xack with an angry look on his face as he draws his keyblades and points it at him
"where is she"

((first Xack didnt follow her he just took her. she is with selphi now, second you dont know where that portal went so you wouldnt no to go to my castle or where my castle is, third, xack has his castle only reachable by going through the deepest darkness where only he can travel to. so at theis time, his caste cannot be reached, later it will become accessible))

((cus she has to be the one who opens selphies eyes about who xack really is and xack is too strong right now and would kill you))  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:56 am
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

**meanwhile**

"what happened"
looks for sazuka
"wheres sazuka"
"you commin"
"where is she"

((cus she has to be the one who opens selphies eyes about who xack really is and xack is too strong right now and would kill you))

(just go on with it,i went through a portal and i found you,ok,just go on from there)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:59 am
((w/e dude i have to go be back later))

at his castle, the amazingly strong Xack is 50 times stronger, his castle ampifying his power, also the dakrness emmiteed put strain on everyone else, except selphie who was now used to it. she was still caring for Sazuka in the other room.

Xack powered up to half strength, any stronger, threatened to destroy the world

"you think you have a chance against me?"

he said, mockingly  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:01 pm
[PC] Chaos

at his castle, the amazingly strong Xack is 50 times stronger, his castle ampifying his power, also the dakrness emmiteed put strain on everyone else, except selphie who was now used to it. she was still caring for Sazuka in the other room.

he said, mockingly

he smirks"i sure do"
xidan charges at him preparing to attack  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:06 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos

he said, mockingly

he smirks"i sure do"

Xack stands there laughing, not even reading his weapon.  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:10 pm
Sazuka wakes up in a room which she had never seen before and was some what startled. "Where am I?" she asked herself as she tried to get up from the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:28 pm
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos

he said, mockingly

he smirks"i sure do"

xidan smirks
"you cant hurt me"
xidan attempts to slash xack  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:33 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos

he said, mockingly

he smirks"i sure do"

xidan smirks
"you cant hurt me"

xack stands there and takes the hit. he doesnt even flinch. the sword hits him and does nothing.

"you see, you are not the one with the ability to kill me, and at your present strength, you can hardly scratch me"

dragonrebelfire
Sazuka wakes up in a room which she had never seen before and was some what startled. "Where am I?" she asked herself as she tried to get up from the bed.

selphie is at her side "i heard a noise and then i saw you, with dark smoking coming off you, so i got you cleaned up and put you to rest on this bed. Im Selphie" she said to sazuka cheerfully  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:04 pm
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos

he said, mockingly

he smirks"i sure do"

xidan smirks
"you cant hurt me"

xack stands there and takes the hit. he doesnt even flinch. the sword hits him and does nothing.

"you see, you are not the one with the ability to kill me, and at your present strength, you can hardly scratch me"

dragonrebelfire

selphie is at her side "i heard a noise and then i saw you, with dark smoking coming off you, so i got you cleaned up and put you to rest on this bed. Im Selphie" she said to sazuka cheerfully
xidan smirks again and tries a couple more strikes to him  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:07 pm
dragonrebelfire

selphie is at her side "i heard a noise and then i saw you, with dark smoking coming off you, so i got you cleaned up and put you to rest on this bed. Im Selphie" she said to sazuka cheerfully"..." sazuka thought to herself quickly. "I'm Sazuka." she didnt smile back, she just stared out into space wondering what had happened but she couldnt remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:07 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier

he smirks"i sure do"

xidan smirks
"you cant hurt me"

dragonrebelfire

Xack looks at him and asks "are you bored yet? your really annoying" he then summoned his shadow keyblade and used its green containment rings, capable of hold a heart of a world, to constain his arms to his sides  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:12 pm
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos

xidan smirks
"you cant hurt me"

dragonrebelfire

Xack looks at him and asks "are you bored yet? your really annoying" he then summoned his shadow keyblade and used its green containment rings, capable of hold a heart of a world, to constain his arms to his sides

"are you kidding this is fun"
xidan saw the rings and keeps smiling
"you should of listened to me"
Xidan disappeared and reappeared behind Xack
"rule #1.no one ever touched me besides vexxion"
his eyes went black to give him a little bit more strenght and tries to him one more time with his keyblade  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:15 pm
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier

xidan smirks
"you cant hurt me"

dragonrebelfire

his eyes went black to give him a little bit more strenght and tries to him one more time with his keyblade
"solar blindness" xack whispers causing a gaint flash of light to emit in the room, it turns the black eye back to normal for about 3 hours and blinded your other eye for a few minutes.

in that time Xack, left through a portal of darkness.

"next time you confront me, be able to fight" he said as he left  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:27 pm
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos

"solar blindness" xack whispers causing a gaint flash of light to emit in the room, it turns the black eye back to normal for about 3 hours and blinded your other eye for a few minutes.

in that time Xack, left through a portal of darkness.

"next time you confront me, be able to fight" he said as he left

"oh no you wont,were not done yet"
puts his hands out and says"HAAANNNDDRRAAAA"
the spell hold the portal for a while and goes though the same portal Xack went though  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games