Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:28 pm
kasukano smiled, but was tired. "not long, but it feel like i got stronger" he then jump on a tree, and fell asleep on the branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:32 pm
i guess i'll just sit here

*brile just sat on the floor*  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:15 am
Zann was watching what everyone was doing, and he made the handseals and formed a lightning ball in his hand. He succeeded in the lightning ball, but before he could shoot the lightning bolt at the tree, the ball disappeared into the air.

He frowned, knowing that it wasn't a hard jutsu and it shouldn't take that much time. He formed the handseals again, and the lightning ball in his hand grew larger and had more electricity running through it. He managed to shoot a lightning bolt at the tree, but it only made a small scratch, without much damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:32 am
Zann bit his lip as he tried again, with more chakra in the attack. He formed the handseals and a ball of pure lightning formed in his hand, slightly larger than before. Aiming carefully, he shot a lightning bolt at the tree, making a hole 10cm deep.

He tried again, and this time he channeled twice as much chakra into the lightning bolt, and focused more on shooting more chakra from the ball. The lightning bolt hit the tree, making the hole twice as wide and deep as before. (Let's pretend it's a very BIG tree XD) That should be it...at least it's almost as powerful as sensei's, though sensei's attack completely went through the trunk.

Feeling drained of chakra, Zann sat down cross-legged at the bottom of a tree (wow we have a lot of trees here...), raised his head and looked at the sky. Soon...even the sky will be stained red with blood. I want to do SOMETHING...to prevent lives from the Cloud from being lost, and to kill those damned Sound shinobi so they can never disturb the long built peace again.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:33 am
kasukano looks down at Zann. "you look worried zann. why is that?" he asked. he then jump down from the tree, and landed on his feet on the ground. he then dusted him self off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:06 am
Naro flickers in. I hate you demon slayer, i hate this whole village!!!!!!! IM sick of it!!!! Naro makes handsigns. Chidori!!!!!!!!! Naro runs at full speed at demon slayer and thrashes his chidori at his heart. hehehehehehe, im out of this village i hate this village.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:26 am
(his name is kasukano)

kasukano tired to dodge it. but was hit on the left side of his chest. he then was flew to a tree and was unconscience. "why......." he said before he was unconscience.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:27 am
walking back into the academy

well that was a bummer......WOA WHAT THE!!!

notecing the event as it occurd

WHAT ARE DOING!?!  

Carbon-kazuma

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:30 am
kasukano was bleeding alot by now. you could see some of the insides of his wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:32 am
heheheheh hahahahahahah!! Naro walks towards kasukano. Looks like you came at a bad time. Your finished!!!!! Chidori!!!!!!!! Naro aims the chidori right for his heart again and thrusts it as hard as naro can.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:36 am
*jedi appeared next to mega* "crap!!!" *looking at mega and the body and naro* "what the hell is going!!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 am
i walked in and saw him strike him sir

looking scared as he told the man  

Carbon-kazuma

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 am
Naro ties 4 paper bombs to a kunai then thrusts it into kasukanos stomach then flickers away to the gates,have fun dieing, the paper bombs explode.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 am
"naro!! no!!" *but it was to late* "this doesnt look good"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:41 am
no this doesnt look realy good my friend

looking at jedi

can you train me to be a great ninja so i dont go down like that?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games