Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XandiePandie

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:28 pm
I was referred by a friend who said she loved this guild, thus i joined xd

Oh, my name is Xander, I am 18 and male. I live in canada and i love anime. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:31 pm
My name is Queenie!

This thread has so many people, oh my gosh. I know it's impossible for me to win but I'll post here a few times just in case. cool If I won all that gold I would totally buy a Demonic Pitchfork and get the tickets for the red crown I'm questing.

I FEEL LUCKY PUNK

Red Queen Of Hearts7

Hilarious Member

foxy pickle

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:55 pm
I am Dannie a.k.a. Foxy Pickle
I am 16 years old
I am currently residing in Florida
I am now a senior
I am single
I am not really looking for a boy friend
I am looking for a job
I am really hungry
I am going to get food
I am back
I am legally driving
I am kinda tired
I am going to stop now... heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:07 pm
Hi my name is Veunus Rahl
I go by Amy in the real world
I was refered to this guild by [ iPink ] who is a great person to chat with
I am 23 years old
I am female
I am a college student going for my associates in Equine Health after first atempting a biology major at Muskingum college
I am engaged
I am questing a devil tail
Im a cam whore
and anything else you want to know will probably be found out during conversations  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:08 pm
Veunus Rahl
Hi my name is Veunus Rahl
I go by Amy in the real world
I was refered to this guild by [ iPink ] who is a great person to chat with
I am 23 years old
I am female
I am a college student going for my associates in Equine Health after first atempting a biology major at Muskingum college
I am engaged
I am questing a devil tail, so If I won I would buy my Devil tAil and some of my other wanted items.
Im a cam whore
and anything else you want to know will probably be found out during conversations

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Lauren. I'm 18 years old. I was born in Bangkok, Thailand, although I am not Thai, I am an American born abroad. I do not speak fluent Thai, unfortunately, but I know enough to have basic conversation and get around. Now, I am living in Washington State. In the future I hope to be working in the International Business field, right now it's my passion. I just love being abroad. I have the cutest dog named Lola, she's a terrier/lhasa apso mix.

I'm pretty easy going. I can be shy at first, but after a while, I'm told I talk a lot and say the weirdest things. I love to dance and sing.

Anything I win from here will go straight to my quest for Mini Angel Wings. It might take a while, but I'm willing to wait and work for it, it'll pay off in the end.  

Lauz

Inubelle~

Distinct Gaian

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:08 pm
I'm Inubelle~ 18 years old. I've been in gaia for almost a year now. I love anime and drawing very much. I'm from Philippines, my favorite foods would be chocolate, pasta and pizza. I love dogs~ we have 17 here in our house.

I'm a college student studying fine arts major in advertising.

I'm a bit lazy in everything especially in studying. I'm also a bit moody but I'm really nice... I think, well my classmates thinks so.

I was referred by blizzard_774, so I joined and check it out myself. It has really great benefits.

If I would win, I will share it with my best buds here on gaia and get items from my wishlist~

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:19 pm
I'm Angie, I've been a member on Gaia for three years now, I'm currently workings over the summer and will be continuing college classes in autumn. I'm not actually here to win any gold for myself, I'm pretty content with my Gaian things, lol. I am going into nursing and love to hang with my friends, given the chance anymore. sweatdrop I suppose there is a lot more I could say, but I'm not going to right now. I like to leave a little to chat about later. ^^  

imaginary pi

[Raseleane]

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:10 pm
Hi I'm Raseleane I'm 13 years old
I like to draw and read and I like to have fun
I'm from the U.S i dont like to type a lot so I'll talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:21 pm
Hello!

I'm Mike. I figure, it's common enough that you won't find me at my house.

I am 17.

Not driving yet. Mom's got Empty Nest Syndrome. Soooooo...

I've graduated from high school, and I'm told that it's a gerat accomplishment. It must be, since it took 12 years of my life to complete.

I love my dog. His name is Toby. He's a pomeranian. I have some weird affinity to them. They always listen to me.

I have a job. At Dollar Tree. It's really easy. And I make money. Awesome.]

I love music. Most types. Sans country. Except "My Wish," by Rascal Flatts (or however you spell it.)

And I love shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Let's get some shoes.

And that's me. The end.

Extraordinaire

Kalijhar

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey hey! The name's Kalijhar and it's a pleasure to meet you all. Oh, you can call me Kali for short. I've been a member at Gaia for about 7 months now. I'm online daily, so drop by my profile and comment me anytime. smile Or you could mail me. I found this while randomly lurking around. I'm a music junkie, and I love to read.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Hey, call me Chibi. I'm 15. So, I am in love. I'm questing for my dream avi, which is what I would spend the gold on. I'm a christian. I'm a band geek, and the mellophone section leader for marching season when school starts up. Any questions you can PM me.
^__^

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:01 pm
My name is Nicholas, and I prefer to be called Nicholas as opposed to Nick, not that it makes a lot of difference. Lets see...
I've been a member of Gaia for quite some time now, although I've taken several breaks. I'm pretty content with my avatar, and the majority of the money I get wouldnt be spent on myself. Expensive items are over-rated in my opinion. *grumbleIwishIhadkeptmynitemarescarfgrumble*
I'm sixteen years of age. Huzzah for today being my first day of summer vacation. When school starts I'll be a junior.
Hmm...
I'm not on Gaia all that much anymore, to try and stay away from getting addicted again. I play World of Warcraft *itslikecrack*
I love computers, I blame the Asian in me.
Cant really think of anything else at the moment.
Feel free to PM if you get bored.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 pm
I'm Shelby, I joined to help my friend get all of her items back, and I love cats. I don't really care if I don't get it.  

-Shelby Futago-

Fashionable Entrepreneur

2,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Touch Of Temperament

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:30 pm
Hey I'm Iona,
I'm 17 years old,
Living in Amsterdam,
Got tipped of by some random person who thus broke the rules,
But I'm a sucker for gold I guess..
Ofcourse I am xd

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games