Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:19 am
New comic up!
Also, I'm hatching Koffing Eggs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:36 pm
I think I gots a new theme for me, light and dark, or Psychic and Dark types.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:23 am
~Xiloscent~

Well that answers that question I was going to ask if I could have a two type gym because a one type gym limits your choices a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:30 pm
How about a region based gym? i think i posted at least 4 ideas for a gym way back in this forum, i think between pages 50-55. they are good though. if not then how about a gym with random pkmn teams, like the viridian gym in GSC. it took me by surprise.  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:34 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
How about a region based gym? i think i posted at least 4 ideas for a gym way back in this forum, i think between pages 50-55. they are good though. if not then how about a gym with random pkmn teams, like the viridian gym in GSC. it took me by surprise.

Why don't you try to take the spot with one of those teams?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:39 pm
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx

i can try. i think Xilo has seen the ideas though. i teams from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:42 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx

i can try. i think Xilo has seen the ideas though. i teams from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh

I'm just going to use two types like xilo is going to so far I have cut it down to 5, now I am having a hard time getting it to 2 gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:43 pm
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~

Well that answers that question I was going to ask if I could have a two type gym because a one type gym limits your choices a lot.
well it just has to have a central theme, like non evolution, or mystic, you know something that group many pokemon together, I started out psychic cause metagross was psychic and powerful!

so yeah.

and yeah i'll change the title once i'm ready to hold another tourny for gymship, and if I can factor it in, possibly elite four too.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:36 pm
Xilo I think I found a theme. I call it Rainforest, it would be a water and grass type gym. The water pokemon would be using water dance and the grass would be using sunny dance. So the weather would be changing just like in a real rainforest. Is that an okay gym theme or should I head back to the drawing board?

Question about the turnament do have to use the same 4 pokemon or can we any pokemon that just fit in your theme?

Also how will the elite four thing work?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Ooh, an elite four. o_o I want to get in on some of this.  

Pretty Pretty President

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:45 pm
yeah that theme should work, but yeah any tourny battle requires use of the same four pokemon, that how we started out. after that you can et your own gym rules as long as they remain with the theme.

yeah the elite four is gonna be hard to work with. but i'll get a set of rules that will make it work good written up some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:50 pm
~Xiloscent~
yeah that theme should work, but yeah any tourny battle requires use of the same four pokemon, that how we started out. after that you can et your own gym rules as long as they remain with the theme.

yeah the elite four is gonna be hard to work with. but i'll get a set of rules that will make it work good written up some time.

Okay after I pick my 4 pokemon I'll pm you the team. Hoply I'll be able to train the pokemon by the time the turnament starts sweatdrop  

Zetshimaru

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:06 pm
~Xiloscent~

The same four Pokémon?

Everyone has the same Pokémon team for gym leader tourneys?

...Uhh, you're going to tell us in advance what these Pokémon are, right, or do we even get to supply our own? o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:34 pm

I think he means you pick 4 pokemon you want for the theme, but you can't change any member of that team.

What the Pho

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
~Xiloscent~

The same four Pokémon?

Everyone has the same Pokémon team for gym leader tourneys?

...Uhh, you're going to tell us in advance what these Pokémon are, right, or do we even get to supply our own? o_o

No, you pick 4 pokemon that fit your theme and those will be the only pokemon that you can use in the turnament. Then if you win the turnament you can make your own rules and use different pokemon that fit your theme.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games