Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 pm
Silly Bio, there's no such thing as fate.

Edit: First on 600! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 pm
Yeah, fate can go suck my lollipop! *censored with a nice word for the children* I was playing Left 4 Dead, damnit!

Btw, Bio, I have a PS3 too and that's not busted. If fate wanted me to stay away from RE5... >_>  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 pm
Yeah, but you didn't pre-order the collectors edition (dumbest decision in the world, btw) for the PS3, did you?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm
You have a PS3 Canas? Send me an invite (AngelaAshford06)! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Thee Stranger
@Deadite: You don't really need to play Twin Snakes again in order to go into MGS2, as MGS2 doesn't really have much at all to do with MGS1.

@Xeno: Wesker's unlockable S.T.A.R.S. outfit in Merc mode will be cool. 3nodding

@Bio: I said it was redeeming, not a miracle worker. <.<

@Stranger: Orly?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm
Which comment is that about, exactly?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:04 pm
You saying that if that was the only redeeming value of that game, then you should go get DOA Beach volleyball or whatever. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:19 pm
Oh okay.... But in that respect... DOA Volleyball and Rumble Roses are both better than RE5, so it's RE5 that needs a miracle worker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh okay.... But in that respect... DOA Volleyball and Rumble Roses are both better than RE5, so it's RE5 that needs a miracle worker.

For once, I might agree with Bio...Mmm, bouncing beach balls, and not the ones you're thinking...Or maybe EXACTLY the ones you're thinking ha ha!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:42 pm
Well, apparently they made the game so that teenage boys taking some computer course better understand how bounce physics work in computer science. So you see, it's educational...  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Yes, that's why they made it...

Mmm, voluptuous physics...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 pm
Therefore, kids, boobs are educational! Remember that!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:00 pm
Men. rolleyes

I wonder how Excella dies? Maybe one of her implants leaks and she starts to baww about it so much her mascara runs. Then, she's reduced from being pointless fap material to a one-breasted Alice Cooper look-alike.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm
She dies? Gasp!  

King of Paradise

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games