Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm
PAGE 600 <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cheater! Cheater!

DD: <

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:51 pm
Wow, page 600 at last . That's a hell of a lot of spam. (And lots of ninja ) blaugh

PS: Fear of Sin should be entered into the Oxford dictionary as a legitimate phobia. xd rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:51 pm

No one won the bet.
XD

Princess Rhode
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:50 am
PFFFT. As if you wouldn't have cheated to get it! XD And ninja is completely legitimate posting in this thread, as you well know razz

Yeah, I know ;___; I wanted to win dammit. xDD;;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:58 am
Keep working, guys. Spam or no, the Mandarin Corner is now up to 6430 pages.  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:42 am
*pokes Niph* Maa. Cheater. =P

*pokes CBC* Thanks for reminding us. =P Which side are you on?! *pouts* Mou... the ICU will always be better in my eyes. *tries not to look sheepish at how biased one is* whee

NINJANESS!

ninja

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Niph and I were talking on msn the other day, and I brought up the idea of having an annual art thing done like the one in the banner at the end of every year with all the ICU members that have been active for the past year and are willing to pay for their little space, lol. People up for it? Niph estimated about 2/3k each. If we do one every year, we'd have a gallery of ICU members. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:59 am
As a cheap Asian, why don't have have a collage of avi art we have and put it together?  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:36 am
rofl @ CBC's cheap-asian-ness <33

We should give it a little time for everyone to be active and happy and friends first, and then see what happens. (:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-mule-

t0sh could delete Niphy's post and make herself the first poster..

xDD

I like CBC's idea. ninja

Hobohodo Ryuuichi

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 pm
CBC: That's a very good idea. We should make more avi art of ourselves. Too bad many of the ppl who were on the front page are no longer wit us. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:37 pm
Ha! My idea is loved! domokun

In other news, it was our annual school walk-a-thon today. And as year 12s, we had to organise stalls for the rest of the school. In conclusion: never get a job in sales.  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:45 am
xDD;; but there's no sense of.. community.. if we just paste stuff together.. "The Official ICU Collage" just doesn't have quite the same ring ;__;

'elfy - But it's okay, because, y'know, there are people now who weren't around when that one was made..

CBC - God, we did this thing last year called "Young Enterprise" where a group of year 12s (we have 13 years, in case you were wondering) form a company and make and sell products.. @__@;; it was, like, hell. xP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:25 am
I wonder if anyone's notice in niph's siggy where it says lol i c u
i looks a little like lolicon at first glance XD

let's have an avi art contest, the prize would a year's suppyl of guildness. XD  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:31 am
yalie your avatar reminds me of the Roman emperor Nero.. playing the violin whilst Rome burns.. xDD <3

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games