Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm
Princess Zelda21
Good morning Moonie! *hugs* How you doing? ^_^

Good afternoon Zelda. I'm doing quite well. Just been working on finishing the latest couple assignments for Spring term... and slowly preparing for Summer term.

How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

Good afternoon Zelda. I'm doing quite well. Just been working on finishing the latest couple assignments for Spring term... and slowly preparing for Summer term.

How are you?

I'm doing good! Still a long ways off from my quest item! I'm up to almost 190k! I'm trying not to spend any more gold or give it away until I'm done with the quest, hopefully. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:46 pm
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

How are you?

I'm doing good! Still a long ways off from my quest item! I'm up to almost 190k! I'm trying not to spend any more gold or give it away until I'm done with the quest, hopefully. ^_^*

Good luck on completing your quest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Well, reaching the eight scholarly sources minimum for my 20th/21st C. Lit. paper was no problem. It'll be the 10 pages that will be more of a challenge for me. Hopefully, once I get everything organized and clearly explained and what not, I'll be able to complete the 10 page requirement.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:49 pm
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

How are you?

Good luck on completing your quest.

Thanks! I'll just keep at it! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
Figuring out how to start this paper off is hard for me. Probably because I usually use a quote to start my papers off. This time around I want to try something a bit different - start a paper off without using a quote. I'm sure things will come to me once I finish writing the body part of the essay.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
It's nice being able to write about something I actually enjoy. Especially when I get a perfect excuse for writing about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Edgar Allan Poe.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Rain, rain, go away...

Tell the sun to come out 'n' play!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Well, I'm about 1/3 of the way of being completed with my essay for my 20th/21st C. Lit. class. Might go through my notes more later to see if there's anything more I can say about the detective fiction genre (i.e. why the Chinese had dominance of Japan's version of the genre for most of the time). Talk about the introduction of the internet to Japan. And... I don't know what else. Definitely need to add more quotes from the actual book I read into the text as well. So far I only have one quote. ^.^;
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Anyway, I'm heading off to go to school. Expect to hear from me in a few hours, since I'm taking my laptop with me and planning on working on my essay during my break - since I have no other homework to be doing besides the two essays.

I'm even taking my headphones with me, so I can listen to music on my laptop while I do stuff and not disturb other people.

So... yeah... Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Just sitting here in one of the seating areas in one of the buildings on campus working on my 20th/21st C. Lit. final essay, listening to music (not using the headphones at this time since it's not bothering anyone) and enjoying a nice cup of Chai Tea. Debating on whether I want to eat my Snickerdoodle cookie now or not. *shrugs*

Anyway, I was trying to find a place to sit that I could plug in and charge my laptop up, since it's been awhile since I last used it. When you've had the experience of building one's own house and knowing the required spacing between outlets and what not, it makes you realize how these school buildings don't exactly match up to that code. The cafeteria is terrible. And it's just lucky that this area has some close enough to the couches.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
As you can tell I'm using a different color at this time for my text. That's because I don't want a bunch of windows open and what not... especially when I know the Internet connection around here can be a bit unreliable, despite most networks having perfect service or whatever.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
I like the spot I'm sitting at. It's off away from the main flow of human traffic, so I don't have to worry about too much noise from students when they are coming out of class... and I can listen to my music without bothering anyone. smile And I also have a lovely view, because the seating area is right next to the windows at the end of the hall. Occasionally I can hear the frog down in the pond croaking, which is intriguing, because I usually only hear the frogs during the night. Anyway, I love looking out of the window and seeing the bright rainbows that occasionally appear when it's partly rainy and sunny. That's probably the only main aspect I love about rainy days - seeing beautiful rainbows.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

JESUS CHRIST, WHAT IS THAT?! New format? I love it.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
*chuckles* My classmate Desiree is so amusing. She was here for a brief moment and we were discussing about our presentation - more life a casual brief talk about what we are writing our final paper about - we have in our 20th/21st C. Lit. class. After easing her nervousness (mostly anyway, I guess), she did a random giggle when looking at her phone, before taking off saying she needed to "hide out". Probably to call someone - probably why she was giggling. *shakes head* Silly girl. Your actions speak louder than your silence on the matter.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games