Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Just under an hour until I have to go to class. My paper is slowly coming together. Haven't started new paragraphs yet. Just been focusing on prefecting the paragraphs I already have and adding more of my voice to it. And adding more context in between quotes and other references I had.

*watches Desiree come up the stairs and walk past down the hall* Hmm..

*turns back to laptop* Anyway, yeah. I was feeling that I was making too many quotes and references back to back too much. Almost every sentence seemed to have an in-text MLA citation at the end. *laughs* I guess adding more words will just help me get closer to that 10 page mark. At least in this rough draft version. If I'm over 10 pages with this rough draft version, then I can always go back and edit out any ramblings I don't feel is necessary.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*nuzzles* I love you Moonie~ ^3^

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Well, I'm logging off from here now, since I've come to sit in my classroom already... and I'll be primarily focusing on my essay for now until class starts. So later.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:41 am
User Image
Good morning everyone.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 am
Cerebral Perception
JESUS CHRIST, WHAT IS THAT?! New format? I love it.

If you are referring to the image portion, yes, it's the newest little thing I've decided to include in my posts here. I found the images in a thread in the Easter event forum, and I liked so much I decided to commandeer it. :sweat: If you were referring to the color of the text I was using at the time of your post, that was a temporary thing. I was at school and didn't feel like dealing with my using gradient color system I do - especially when the Internet at school has been finicky lately.

Cerebral Perception
*nuzzles* I love you Moonie~ ^3^

Aw... thank you. Love you too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
Yesterday was my last class for 20th/21st C. Lit. Part of me is glad that I'm done with the class - other than the essay I'm having to write, but that's alright, since it's something I'm enjoying. Another part of me is sad about the class ending... not because of the class itself, but because it means I won't be seeing most of my classmates again. At least I've been able to add some of them as friends on Facebook to stay in contact with. :)

Pretty much all I have left to do school wise is the two essays (one for English Studies, one for 20th/21st C. Lit.) and the presentation in 17th/18th C. Lit. class.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
Off to take a shower.

Be back in a bit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
I'm back.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
When you earn to go to a certain place - in my case, the U.K. - it doesn't help when there's various things happening around you that teases you with such images of travel. For example, awhile back when I had my friend Rini up to stay the night, she was saying that her and Brittany were planning on going to Europe next year. Talk about a stab in the heart with that news. And it seems the Europe area is the latest location for a lot of films that will be coming out.

If only I had the money to travel to the U.K.... *sighs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
Just randomly looking at English Masters programs at universities over in London. *shrugs* I probably won't be able to afford to continue my education for a Masters degree for awhile... but at least I'm looking around for the day I am able to... right? *laughs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
You're probably wondering why I'm looking at English programs over in London, rather here at home. Not really sure why. Maybe if I decided to study aboard, it would be nice to know which schools have English programs. *shrugs* I'll probably also look at local English programs too... but... as I said before, I probably won't be able to get my Masters for awhile, financially wise anyway. So this is just a daydream sort of thing really... nothing too serious.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:52 am
User Image
Well, it's time for me to head off and eat some lunch, and go to class. So talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

Just been working on my essay. I'm just about halfway done to reaching the 10 page requirement for my paper. *sighs* I never thought writing this length of paper would be so hard... but at least I'm getting somewhere. I still have quite a bit left to talk about, and some things I still need to completely finish (i.e. the introduction paragraph and create the conclusion paragraph).

So glad that Pavithra's only wanting us to e-mail the paper to her rather than having to print it out.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Just saw a trailer for a movie called "What's Your Number?" and it looks so good! It's got Zachary Quinto, Martin Freeman ((who plays Dr. John Watson in BBC Sherlock)) and Joel McHale ((plays Jeff in the TV series Community))... and a bunch of other big names. Definitely seems like a movie up my alley. :D

It's sort of interesting how after watching BBC Sherlock how often I've been seeing Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's names coming up for upcoming films. Not sure if it's because I've aware of who they are now... or if it's just a result of their newly gained fame from BBC Sherlock.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
*dances to music*
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games