Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:23 am
Haha, Angela... but you have to admit those boobs were something else. Hahaha, I was sitting there like "holy cow, they're bigger than mine" which is saying something, unfortunately for my back... hahaa.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:31 am
So I was thinking of scrapping the last RE Photoshop I sid I was going to do. I have so much studying to do her, plus it wouldn't have been that impressive. Anyone have any other Photoshop requests? Put the requewt in the photoshop thread. Or if you put it here hope that I'll be able to see after a bunch of people post a few pages after it.

Ok so I was playing Silent Hill Home coming, and then got to the part where you ahve to kill Scarlet, but I keep getting killed. I have 6 handgun bullets andd of course the axe, pipe, and knife. I have no healing items. I use the axe for th first half, you know the usual hack and dodge stuff, but then later after I ppry her open she turns into a spider form. Since she's faster now I bring out the pipe for range and wuickness, but the problem is when I get close enough to swipe her a few times she does that thing where she brings up her fron hands, and then dow the x-slashing thing, sending me backwards a few and a bunch of damage. Even after I get to pry her she always shakes me off, what am I doing wrong? Should I save the bullets for later? Because I use them in the beginning to make the second part come out faster.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 am
NotteRequiem
Haha, Angela... but you have to admit those boobs were something else. Hahaha, I was sitting there like "holy cow, they're bigger than mine" which is saying something, unfortunately for my back... hahaa.

Pics or it's not true. ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 am
@theabove: eek ... sweatdrop ... rofl

In case anyone cares, Madness Combat 9 is out...I'm a huge fan of that series...Been watching it for 5 years now...If you're not familiar with Madness Combat, go to http://madnesscombat.com/ now scream  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm
Thee Stranger
NotteRequiem

Pics or it's not true. ^_~

rofl My boyfriend would be very upset with me, lol. All you need to know is that I need to buy bra's from Europe, because for some reason the United States thinks that boobs get no bigger than a DD cup. Idiots.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm
Reminds me of how some shoe companies don't think that womens feet don't get any smaller than a 6. <.<

Mine is 5 1/2, btw. Most 6 are too loose on me. <.<  

Javanomicron

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 pm
EDIT: Hahaha, nevermind... I can't read.

razz

Yeah... I understand that now. I HAVE seen size 4's before... but they were old lady shoes. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Ewww old lady shoes. DX  

Javanomicron

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 pm
Hello everyone.
How are yaw?
Resident Evil 5 looks like it might be a good game.I might rent it and test the game.What do yaw think about resident evil 5?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm
NotteRequiem
rofl My boyfriend would be very upset with me, lol. All you need to know is that I need to buy bra's from Europe, because for some reason the United States thinks that boobs get no bigger than a DD cup. Idiots.

Time to go there.

User Image  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Canas if you ever post that again I'll use the ejection seat on you. Anywyas so yeah no Photoshop requests?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 pm
Revy_TwoGun
Hello everyone.
How are yaw?
Resident Evil 5 looks like it might be a good game.I might rent it and test the game.What do yaw think about resident evil 5?

Due to the sensitive nature of RE5 and spoilers, I'd like everyone to move discussion of it over to the RE5 discussion thread. I think that's quite fair for everyone.

Got that everyone? Little to no discussion of RE5 in here right now. Thanks!!

Ahem *gets off soap box*, Canas, you're hilarious.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Canas: I hope you didn't get that image from where I think you did. *eyes suspiciously*

Alkazier: I'm sorry, I can't think of anything at the moment. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 pm
I noticed some of you guys have the Tyrant Arm looking item on here. Tell me, how do you come across said item? (I haven't been on here in AGES so I forget to keep up with the times.) crying  

Tyr525

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:32 am
It appears you've already acquired it razz . It was an item in last year's Halloween event.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games