Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 am
Here's something to churn your head and stomach. I was listening to the radio today and caught up on some very controversial news. A couple form South Australia has had a baby and - wait for it -

THEY'RE FATHER AND DAUGHTER!!!!!!

That's incest to the third degree. And the ex-wife of the dad has already stepped out and said the couple had a child before, but the baby died of congested heart failure quite early.

(This really is giving Tasmania a run for their money. xd )

I can only say, WTF.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:17 am
So the father had sex with his daughter who gave birth to a child.. so he is both father and grandfather? >__<;;

Makes me feel sick.

@t0sh - It'll grow in value anyway, so it's not really a waste, is it? P;

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 am
Bah, at least Tosh has 7K to spare. I'm practically a noob apart form my old items.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:44 am
ZOMG. Kitty thinks he's still engaged to t0shi. xDDD <3

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:18 am
@Niph: Nothing wrong with getting ahead of myself. =P For once in my life!

@cbc: *pat* No worries. The money builds up in no time. xd I'm no rich kid on Gaia meself.

Deary me. Kitty's behind. The wedding and stuff was over aaaaaages ago. 3nodding

Maa, I was flicking through a women's gossip mag the other day, and there was a similar father/daughter love story. *grimace* They had a baby too... Not really sure what to think. confused

I must have been living under a rock then, tosh. xd For I did not know of Angela's relation to Charlie either.

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:42 pm
@niph: really? rofl. I think he should stop drinking. He seems to have lost a few too many braincells already. rofl  

mymiridon

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woooah. That's messed up. Dx

(Tosh still has 666k pure actually. ninja
Lol, 666.)

xDD Atleast Kitty still thinks of me. :'D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:01 pm
t0shi0

Yeah Elf, have you been living under a rock?
.___.

Fufufu.
I wasted 7Ok on the Cloud though. = 3=;;

Uh, obviously I wasn't around when she was active on this guild, and I didn't pay attention to anything Charlie posted (since he usually just ninja s whenever he's on). EDIT: Oh I see, her sig screams out that she and charlie are a couple. I must have missed it. xd

CBC: That's pretty disgusting, for the father to shag his own daughter and give birth a a child. Then again, I'm studying Freud and Lacan and this is obviously the case where the daughter wants her father's ***k in her all the time as solace for losing her mother. Still I've heard some more disturbing stories before. Have you heard about the story in the US where a transexual man (who was once a woman) succeeded in getting pregnant and is now carrying a child? Talk about life in imitating fiction! I remember seeing the Arnold Schwarznegger film Junior and thought it was disturbing for a man to give birth, but now it's actually happened in real life. And this man isn't a gay homo. He's actually married to another woman who can't give birth because she's infertile.  

Minielf

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:34 pm
Hey now! Not all my posts are ninja 's ...just most of them. xd

But I'm glad that we're all on the same page now. Any ways, just popping in to say hello to y'all!

Cheers! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 am
t0shi0

(Tosh still has 666k pure actually. ninja
Lol, 666.)

stare  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:35 am
Minielf
Have you heard about the story in the US where a transexual man (who was once a woman) succeeded in getting pregnant and is now carrying a child?

All over the news. The dude actually sounds like a woman and looks like a very finely featured man... with a beard...

I don't know anymore. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:17 am
Maybe we have to give up our gender perceptions, and accept that perhaps.. there is no definite "male" or "female", but a sort of sliding scale between the two. It makes more sense, that way. I don't find the pregnant 'man' that freakish, because he was a woman, so it's not like they impregnated someone who had male organs from the beginning and stuff...

@CBC - It's okay, because t0sh gets paid ridiculous amounts of gold for her art.

@Charlie - Hiii. <3

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:28 am
Yeah, Niph's right. A friend of mine brought up that we only find these things repulsive because we're conditioned as a society to think this way. It's just the way our standards work.

But I'll tell what should be outlawed, Tosh's talent. stare I can draw as well! And just because they're all stick figures does not undervalue them any more than a fully photoshopped piece of colourful paper!!!

And they're adorable stick figures!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 pm
Lol I agree Tosh's talent for art and making gold is too good. xd Ppl seem to like stick figures more than beautiful photoshopped photos I guess.

@niph: I can see why it's not that freaky for a transexual man to become pregnant. He still had female reproductive organs, so he technically was still half-woman. In this day an age, gender differences are so malleable that most of us don't even bat an eye at this sort of thing, whereas even ten years ago I bet a lot of people (especially Christian fundamentalists) would have cried out in outrage. Still, if purebred males are somehow able to carry a child, or a purebred female is able to grow a p***s and inseminate herself, then I'll truly believe that we've stepped over the boundaries of moral taste.  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:47 pm

O: My friend did an English presentation on the transexual thing.

Ahaha.
I was watching this show, and this guy was like 'Maybe in the future we won't have boys and girls. We'll just have inbetweenies.'

; 3; CHARLIE'S RICHER. DD< -points points

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games