Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 am

The Fall is Inevitable
Hell no.

Okay, all joking aside, yeeeees. It's awesome because it's very... idk. Konoha is too much like Florence; it's all compact and stuck in together.

Cloud is spread out, and nice, and there's breathing space. I also love the Cloud jutsu.

I like stuff from both, I was actually thinking of joining cloud when I started here but decided on Leaf.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 am

Well, screw both now... because I like the Castel more than both of them. xD

I mean, come on.... I love nature, and the Castel is basically like 3 buildings in the middle of a forest, a giant lake, etc.

So Cloud is whatever, and so is leaf.

But Leaf is my second favorite village. : ) Third being mist, and last two being sand and rock. Sand is... ugh. And so is rock.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:29 am

The Fall is Inevitable

I mean, come on.... I love nature, and the Castel is basically like 3 buildings in the middle of a forest, a giant lake, etc.

But Leaf is my second favorite village. : ) Third being mist, and last two being sand and rock. Sand is... ugh. And so is rock.
I like sand and rock more so than grass, rain and sound.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 am

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable

I like Grass, haha, because it has alot of nature.

I don't like rain and sound though. At all. Rain is too industrialized, and Sound is just.. meh.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 am

The Fall is Inevitable
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable

I don't like rain and sound though. At all. Rain is too industrialized, and Sound is just.. meh.

I dunno I just don't care for Grass, Rain is at the bottom for me I hate rainy weather and its like that there 24/7. Sound is just like you said meh...

I'm really stuck between Leaf and Cloud, I like Cloud's landscape, jutsu and uniform but the same goes for Leaf.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:06 am

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 am

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable

I dunno I just don't care for Grass, Rain is at the bottom for me I hate rainy weather and its like that there 24/7. Sound is just like you said meh...

I'm really stuck between Leaf and Cloud, I like Cloud's landscape, jutsu and uniform but the same goes for Leaf.

Cloud imo.

Because come on... how awesome are those lightning lariat jutsu? They break friggin Susanoo.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:15 am

The Fall is Inevitable
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable

Cloud imo.

Because come on... how awesome are those lightning lariat jutsu? They break friggin Susanoo.
I'm not really into taijutsu, if I were a shinobi I'd probably be mostly Ninjutsu.

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 am

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable

Cloud imo.

I'm not really into taijutsu, if I were a shinobi I'd probably be mostly Ninjutsu.

Yeah but... I was all for ninjutsu until I saw those Lariat jutsu.... they totally swayed my view. They're awesome.

And Bee is the most awesome ******** ever.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:20 am

Quote:

Same Stupid Keyboard!

Kujomaru

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 am

Kujomaru
Quote:

Same Stupid Keyboard!

wat
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am

@Shane: It was kind of funny when he pwned Sasuke and his group when they attacked him lol.

@Kujo: wtf?

Dark-Ninja70

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am

my keyboard is a little messed up.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 am

Dark-Ninja70
@Shane: It was kind of funny when he pwned Sasuke and his group when they attacked him lol.

@Kujo: wtf?

Ikr? If only his brother, the Raikage was there.... they would've all died.

@Kujo: oh. Mine was too, so I bought a new one.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 am

Lol Shane I'm doodling you as a naru-character.

I hate drawing spiky hair though. >_<
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games