Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 am
My friend is such a ******** RE noob. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am
Well, Angela... it sounds like you want to tell us why....

So... why?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 am
Ha ha, you sounded like Dr. Phil right there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 am
He's a complete 4 fanboy. He thinks everything about it is so phenomenal. I can't stand hearing him talk about the series because he doesn't know s**t and he pretends he does. When I was really good friends with him around the time 4 had came out, he claimed to be a huge RE fan, that he played 2, 3, and CV, but when I brought up anything from 2 or CV, he'd just agree. He'd never mention any parts he enjoyed, or he'd play a game of "I'll pretend I can't think of (insert) and I'll snap until they answer for me." I had to do all the talking. Recently we went to a blockbuster together and unintentionally got him to admit he hasn't played 2. HE HAD NO IDEA LEON WAS IN IT! For the record he said something along the lines of, "Well if Leon is in it I'm sure it's a good game." scream  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 am
Pfft, Dr. Phil is a poser, and a huge loser.

I'm way, way better than he is. :p  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:26 am
OMG, my mom loves watching his show. I hate him, he's a jerk. He say he wants to help people but he's just in it for the money and viewership.  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:26 am
I hate Dr. Phil with a passion. He's a dumb, fat redneck and he isn't even a real psychologist. He's like a bad school guidance counselor, and yes, he just manipulates people. Of course, idiots stupid enough to agree to be on his show deserve it. But yeah, my mom loves it too. -_-

And Angela, sorry to hear your friend is a RE4 n00b. xd I hear ya, it's annoying as hell trying to talk RE with RE4 fanboys, especially when they try to act like they know what they're talking about when they don't. Nobody likes a poser. Going back to the RE5 main character thing, one such RE4 n00b on the forums, after reading up on RE1, suggested that the main character might be Enrico Marini. Obviously he never played RE1, but at least he admitted it. And RE4 Leon fanboy/fangirl-ism is even worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:00 am
I especially hate his specials when he brings on celebrities or people in the news. If he'd really cared, he would talk to them privately instead of exploiting, criticizing, and humiliating them in front of so many people. All that pressure makes them feel worse, not better.

ENRICO? Pardon me while I LMAO. rofl If I saw someone actually say that I swear to god my head would ******** explode from all the rage.

It's especially bad with my friend because they never like to admit when they're wrong. That's what really annoys me about him. We've gotten along much better recently, but his stubbornness makes it hard for me to be around him sometimes. sad  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 pm
*Shudders* Ghad, people just make me crazy. And some day soon, scarily enough, I'll be a teacher. And I'll have RE4 fanboys in my classroom... Don't ask how I'll deal with it, but I will.

I hated Dr. Phil since the moment he became famous, but now with all this s**t with the Octo-mom, my stomach retches every time I see him or her on the television. Ugh... ew.... rolleyes

Haha, funny story regarding RE4 noobs. So I was at the Dinning Commons a week ago enjoying lunch with a few people I didn't know. Someone saw my Umbrella pin on the lapel of my peacoat and asked me if I knew what it stood for, and then I asked them the same question. we got to talking about RE, and they said 4 was their favorite. I very diplomatically said I disliked it and he flipped out on me saying " OMFG, you dont know what you're talking about, DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN."

Geez, you think I'd seduced his mother with a cheese grater.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:59 pm
You're studying to be a teacher? Geez, I couldn't handle working in a classroom. xd

Don't get me started on that stupid woman. She needs to have her children taken from her.

Oh lawd, I would've smacked that guy so hard and promptly told him to GTFO OF MY FANDOM.  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 pm
Yes, a music teacher. I know I'm crazy, but music is my trade, and that's how I'll make my money. You know, unless I get famous singing Opera, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

She needs to be taken out back and beaten, and then shot for how cruel she's being to her kids. She has 8 OTHER children to take care of! AND SHE WANTS MORE! ******** breeders make me sick! UGH!

I just sat back and smiled and sipped on my pink lemonade. Somehow him flipping out validated that I am of the superior mindset anyway. Stupid freshman.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:16 pm
I could see you being a music teacher. I think you made a good choice. Maybe you'll have a few students that will be fun to talk to about videogames.

I read she got loans to go to college, and she ended up spending all of it on plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie. If she wanted to be like her, she should've adopted instead. There's many children in this world that deserve a loving family. sad  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 pm
smile Thank you. I think I made a good choice too. As much as they frustrate me, I like working with students (high-school level, not elementary so much...). It's rewarding and I think I'd have a fun time doing it.

Ugh, that's disgusting. Embrace your own look girls, there's only one you out there.

EDIT: And what do you want to bet that some of those kids will end up elsewhere? She can't afford to keep them OR possibly have enough love and affection to give to all of them equally like a mother should. Makes me sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:33 pm
This entire conversation is made of lulz

And, may I ask: How do you seduce someone with a cheese grater? rofl  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Probably learned it from Pyramid Head. rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games